Trouble

Per wunderstruck1313

Taylor is a sweet innocent girl who always knew to stay away from danger. She keeped to herself, she never we... Més

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.

Chapter 1.

57 6 1
Per wunderstruck1313

(Taylor's Perspective)

"Come on Taylor come to the bar with us tonight." my friend Sam said over the phone. "I don't know Sam, I think I'm going to stay in again tonight." I said. "You are always locked up in your apartment for months. Come out to get some fresh air, food, the bar has live music, boys." Sam said, I laughed at her last statement.

"Is this one of your tricks to get me on a blind date?" I asked. "No. It's just you have been cooped up in your apartment the last few months ever since John broke up wit-" Sam said but caught herself and stopped.

"Okay I admit it. I have been feeling a little down ever since John broke up with me but I'm fine." I said.

"Oh cut the crap Taylor. I know you are lying." Sam said.

"Please come with us tonight? Just for one night to get out and get your mind off of things?" Sam said.

I thought about it for a while, maybe I should go out, my place is a mess from not cleaning it in forever. Fast food empty boxes scattered everywhere shows that I haven't left the house in mouths, plus the smell shows it too. 

I look like a mess as well, I have been wearing the same cloths for days and I really need to take a shower.

"Okay I'll come. Just give me some time to get ready." I said finally giving up. "Yay!! We will come over in two hours to pick you up! Bye." Sam said. "Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

I walk to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I look in the mirror, and I look horrible.

I take off my closes and get into the shower. I turn the handle as water starts to spray out. I step under the hot steamy water as it relaxes my tense muscles. I wash my body and hair then turn the shower off. I grab a towel to wrap myself and step out.

I walk back into my room and find some closes to wear.

Once I changed into clean clothes I walk back out into the living room and cringed at what I saw. It looked like a tornado came threw my apartment, clothes everywhere, the kitchen is a mess, I need to clean up when I get back.

I get my purse and walk out the door. I hear a car horn honk. "Taylor over here!" I hear a familiar voice shout.

I see my friends in a car and I run over, "Heeeey." I said as I got into the car and the girls laughed.

"Where have you been? We've been calling you." Lauren said.

"I turned off my phone for a while." I said.

"We where beginning to think you where dead." Brittney said.

I laughed, "You see me now very much alive don't you?" I asked.

"Well I'm glad I didn't have to call the cops to check up on you." Amber said.

"Come on lets go." I said, Lauren turned on the car and the vehicle started to move.

As we were driving for a while Lauren suddenly cursed, "Oh fuck!" She yelled.

"What is it?" Brittney asked.

"Shit I'm almost out of gas." Lauren said.

"I know where a gas station is." Amber said.

"Where?" Lauren asks.

"Make a right turn up ahead." Amber said and Lauren did as she was told and made a right turn down a dirt road.

The road started to become more bumpy as dirt starts to stir up from the ground, We pull up to an old abandoned building with an old gas pump, the girls and I get out of the car.

"I'll go see if their is any more editable food in that building. Judging by the looks of it I hope I don't get food poisoning." Brittney said and Amber and I laughed.

"Have fun with that." I said.

"Don't get killed by a serial killer!" Amber yelled.

A car pulls up to the gas station and a man gets out.

He's a tall slim man wearing a white t shirt with a black armless vest, black jeans with boots. His hair is dark brown and he is wearing a black heat with sunglasses. The man turns to look at us and smiles widely.

"Who is that?" I ask looking at the man more curiously.

"He looks like he's trouble." Brittney said.

"Oh don't judge a book by its cover." I said rolling my eye's.

"I'm with Brittney on this one Taylor." Amber said.

The man walks up to us, "Hello ladies." He said.

"Hello." We all said looking at the mysterious man.

"Hello blue eyes." The man said making my heart pound rapidly in my chest.

Who is this man? And why is he making me feel this way? I don't even know him.

"Hello." I said smiling.

"Beautiful eye's with a beautiful smile. Does the pretty lady have a name?" The man asks.

"My name is Taylor Swift." I said.

"Taylor. You do have a pretty name." The man said.

"Does the handsome man have a name?" I ask curious.

"Jake West." The man said.

"Jake. A gorgeous name." I said continuing to try to flirt.

Does this man like me?

I put on Jake's glasses and he laughed, "You look better in them then I do." Jake flirted.

"How does the hat look along with them?" I ask and Jake takes off his hat and put it on my head.

"Can I have your number?" Jake asked.

"Yes. I'll type it in your phone." I said and give him my number.

"Come on Taylor. We need to go." Brittney said.

"Hold on girls I'm coming!" I yell at them as they are getting into the car.

"Here is something to remember me by until the next time you see me." Jake said taking off his necklace and putting it on me.

I look down at it and it's a key.

"It's beautiful. Where did you get it?" I ask.

"I've had it since as long as I can remember. I don't need it anymore." Jake said.

A car horn suddenly honks loudly behind us, "You better get going before they leave without you." Jake said.

"See you later." I said.

"Bye." Jake said.

"Bye." I said and walked back to the girls in the car.

"What did he give you?" Amber asked. "He gave you something? You just met him! Is it a tracking device?" Brittney asked.

"Girls calm down. He isn't stalking us. He just gave me his necklace." I said.

"He just gave you his necklace? A girl he just met and he gave you a necklace?" Brittney asked.

"Yes. What's wrong with that?" I asked.

"I gave him my number so we will see each other again." I said.

"He is a stranger. You don't know him." Amber said.

"I don't know him yet. I will when we see each other again tomorrow." I said and the girls sighed.

Amber turns on the car and the car begins to pull forward moving along the road.
____________________________________

Author's Note

    Here is my new story! I stared writing this a long time ago but now finally started to rewrite this again. Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.2M 49.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
384K 11.7K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
268K 6.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...