Lost Until I Found You (Siva...

Af HannnahTW

Anna is just a typical teenager living a normal and pretty boring life until she is dragged along to a The Wa... Mere

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 1

1.2K 15 3
Af HannnahTW

A/N: I do not own The Wanted or anything/anyone associated with The Wanted, their management, any TV shows, magazines, TV channels or any other organisation that may be mentioned in this fanfic. Although, I do own the original characters and the plot for this fanfic so please don't steal it. Feel free to leave some feedback and thank you for reading <3 xx

"Oh my god Anna!" My friend Emily practically screamed to me as she opened her door up to me, 

"I actually can't believe it's today oh my god!" 

"Calm down Emz," I laughed, 

"Calm down?! Are you crazy? We're going to see The Wanted and we're going to meet them and you're telling me to CALM DOWN?!" She said, taking me by the arm and pulling me away from her doorstep, locking up her house and doing what looked like a little jump of happiness as we headed towards the train station.  

"Sorry," I laughed, 

"You're not even the tiniest bit excited are you?" 

"I don't want to speak the truth and hurt your feelings so I'm going to say no and that I am excited," I said to Emily and winked 

"I can't believe you!" 

"What? I just don't listen to The Wanted's music, apart from when you force it upon me," I laughed again, "it's not like I hate them though, I have nothing against them I'm just more of a country music girl I suppose." 

"Oh yes Miss Taylor Swift," Emily replied, rolling her eyes. I could tell she was a little pissed that I didn't listen to her favourite band. But I just prefer different music to her, that's all. "You should give them a chance though," she carried on "I'm hoping this concert and meet and greet will change your mind." 

"I highly doubt that will happen." I declare as we step onto the train, 

"Shush you, don't spoil my good mood! Anyway you might surprise yourself."  

"Whatever." I trailed off.

We spent the rest of the journey to the venue of the concert with Emily trying to get me to memorise the words to The Wanted's songs. I must admit, some of their rockier songs did interest me. But my mind was made up. I would refuse to like them and become dragged into the normal teenage girl life of obsessing over celebrities. 

"But look," Emily said to me once we'd been shown to our seats in the big venue, we were second row which was actually very impressive, Emily was doing well to try and mask her excitement but I could see it in her eyes that she was overjoyed with a feeling of contented happiness. "Look Anna," she said again, "your resemblance to Siva is almost scary, your skin tone matches his perfectly and you also have cheekbones that could go down in history and you know it, everyone in school always goes on about how well 'sculpted' they are," Emily laughed, "and then there's the fact that you have your Irish accent! You seriously could be Siva's little sister or cousin!" 

"Don't get excited over something that's not possible Emily." I told her, despite what she says I know it's probably just a fantasy in her head. You see, this is what obsessing over a boyband does to you!  

"Yeah but it's quite funny and cool to think about you that way isn't it?" 

I ignored her question and replied with, "But what you're saying really is impossible, it's not like I know any of my family, by blood anyway," I say.

You see, ever since I can remember, I've never seen my own family. I was adopted when I was 2 and a half years old and never known anything about my parents apart from what I've been told by my adopted parents that I was abandoned when I was a baby. This story has filled me with doubt and suspicion all my life and is the reason why I have trust issues. Emily brought me back to reality as the lights went down, 

"Anna it's starting! It's starting! Oh my god!"

I actually surprised myself and enjoyed my time at the concert and I knew Emily could see it, as she looked over at me with a smug smile on her face. Whilst we were jumping up and down and singing along to the chorus of I think it was 'I Found You' she shouted in my ear above the music, the screams and the vibrations from the speakers, 

"I knew you'd have a good time! I knew you'd eventually see sense and join me!' She laughed, full of glee.  

I must admit as well, Siva really was gorgeous. I was surprised Emily thought I looked like him, but as I watched him sing, I could sort of see the resemblance. He caught my eye as I was looking at him and he waved, gave me a charming smile and a wink. I shouldn't feel the way I did, but it gave me butterflies - it was like a feeling I'd never experienced before though.

Once the concert was over, Emily and I were shown backstage with some other fans who had special meet and greet tickets like us. Emily and I were last in line to meet the boys but we didn't mind. I was becoming like Emily though, all excited and hyper. I was excited for her too. These five guys were her idols and she's looked up to them since 2010 and I think that's really sweet that she thinks so highly of them.

Finally it was our turn, as we both walked into the room to meet them, and my eyes automatically fell upon Siva, I had the strangest sensation as he came over and gave me hug. Somehow, I don't know why, but I felt almost connected to him for some reason. It was really unusual and left me unnerved. 

"Hey look guys," one of the boys with a strong Bolton accent, Tom I think, said "Siva, you didn't tell us you and Kumar were actually triplets!"  

"That's what I've been telling her this whole time!" I heard Emily tell everyone, I could feel my cheeks flushing red, thank goodness for my darker complexion I thought silently. 

"That's quite freaky, you could be related," I heard another person say, this time I think it was Jay. 

"You even have the legendary cheekbones," now I'm sure it was Nathan who said that to me with a cute little smile. I glanced over to Siva who was standing nearest to me and be shot me a big grin. 

"I'm Irish too," I decided to chip in, 

"Woah are you sure you weren't separated at birth?" Max asked jokingly.

The next few minutes spent with The Wanted were amazing, but time flew past far too quickly and all too soon it was time for Emily and I to leave. I had talked most to Siva, he was genuinely a really nice and honest and charming guy. That strange feeling never went away though and left thoughts swirling around inside my head for hours after we left.

When arrived back at my house and I'd thanked Emily for everything, I spoke to my parents for a while, they seemed, I don't know how to explain it, a little agitated as I talked to them about everything, and they seemed interested in Siva the most. I showed them a photo of us both and laughed at the resemblance, pointing it out. They laughed too, but it was fake and forced. I also saw them glance warily at each other before I left the room to go to bed. My curiosity getting the better of me, and also my suspicious nature taking over, I tiptoed into the spare room where 'mum' or Katie as I should probably call her, keeps her diaries.

She's kept diaries for years, and still does. They date back to when she began high school. It's a good thing they're all kept in order else this would take forever. I knew I shouldn't be doing this. And I knew that whatever I would find out wouldn't be likely to be good. But I couldn't live with not knowing. I reached for the box around the time when I was adopted. After many minutes of leafing through page after page of words and thoughts and emotions. I found an entry that shocked me to the core.  

It said:

"August 12th ~ 

I was rushed to the hospital early this morning to give birth to our soon to be daughter, she was to be called Anna. That's what Stewart and I had decided. Our beautiful little Anna was born prematurely. She was so small, so fragile, and just not strong enough or ready to take on the world just yet. She died 2 hours after coming into our world. I still don't know how I am able to write. My hands are shaking and tears are streaming down my cheeks and smudging the ink. We cried for hours and hours and hours. It seemed like that horrible empty feeling in the pit of my stomach would never go away. But now it's still here but for completely different reasons. Stewart has done something terrible, I think, terrible or good I don't even know. I don't know anything. We have a daughter. But not my blood. She's a gorgeous little thing. Dark skin, big brown beautiful eyes and wispy black hair. As I was waiting mournfully in the car for Stewart to arrive and drive us home, he rushed out of the hospital with a small bundle in his hands. I questioned him once he got in the car. But then the bundle gave out a small snuffle and that's when I realised what he'd done. He'd stolen a baby. A small, tiny, little baby girl. I was furious, I told him to get out and return her immediately but then he began to explain. I was told the baby had just been left all alone in the hospital ward and that no one was caring for her. It looked and seemed like she had been orphaned. So he thought that she'd be better off with us than in a children's home. I retaliated after that. And we took her home and named her Anna after our lost daughter. But day after day new Anna seemed like that despite her different skin tone she was meant to be with us. But a few weeks later Stewart and I heard a news report on a missing baby girl, the mother had gone to look after her other children and thought she'd left her unwell baby daughter in the hospital to get better and when she'd gone back the next day - she was told the baby was missing. Stewart and I knew immediately that we were the criminals. The right thing to do seemed to be to own up and return our Anna. But then what would become of us? And we'd both grown to love her like our own daughter. So we're now on our way away from Ireland, we've managed to buy a small house in the countryside in England - where hopefully we won't be found out. And the plan is to tell Anna when she's older that we adopted her from a young age. Now all that's left to do is hope and pray that everything will turn out alright and that no one will ever know the truth."

I say in stunned silence as my eyes drew back from the page. My head was spinning with confused thoughts. I had a family. I actually had a family. They didn't abandon me. They lost me. I was taken. But why? Katie and Stewart are the nicest adults I know. But this explains why they've always been so overprotective of me. This explains why they were wary about me going to the concert tonight. Oh! They KNEW I was the sister of Siva Kaneswaran. Oh my god. The realisation had finally sunk in. But strangely, I didn't feel mad at them. Just sympathetic. All they wanted was a family. But what was I to do now?

I headed back to my room and began to get ready for bed. As I took my jumper off, a piece of paper fluttered out and landed on my carpet. I picked it up. Scrawled upon it was a mobile number, a winky smiley face, and 'Seev'. Without thinking, I punched down the number into my phone and pressed the call button. He picked up on the second ring.  

"Hello?" Siva's husky, Irish accent said down the phone to me, 

"Hey Siva, it's umm, it's Anna from the meet and greet earlier today, you left me with your number?" 

"Ahh yes, I was hoping you'd find it," 

"Umm Siva I have something really important that I need to speak to you about. Is it possible for me to meet you sometime tomorrow?" 

"Oh yeah of course, I have tomorrow off anyway. That'll be good. I hope everything's ok?" 

"Yeah..." I trailed off and then we discussed times and places. 

"Goodnight darlin," he said, 

"Goodnight," I replied with a smile, and falling asleep with worried, confused, yet excited thoughts of what tomorrow could hold.

I set off the next day to meet Siva at Starbucks. He was there before me. I made my way over to the little table in the corner for two.  

"Thanks so much for taking time out of your day for me," I said gratefully, 

"No no it's fine, anytime," he said with heart-melting smile. 

"Thanks," I mumbled, and watched, surprised and bemused as he gently laid his hand on top of mine.  

"Look," he began, "before you say anything, I think I can guess what you're going to say so I'm going to say it first," 

"You do?" I asked, taken back, how on earth did he know? 

"Anna, I don't have girlfriend yet, but when I'm around you, I feel, I don't know, strange, I have this feeling that I've never experienced before. It's almost like we're connected. Like I'm supposed to know you." Before I could say anything, Siva leaned across the table to land a kiss on my lips. Panicking, I quickly moved my head to the right and at the same time took my hand out from underneath his and clasped it tightly against my other one.

The expression of hurt and confusion left on his face made me feel awful, and when Siva tried to hide it, it made it worse. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, and I could hear the crack in his voice like he was about to break into floods of tears.  

"It's, it's not you." I told him sincerely, "I feel the same way you do. I do feel like we're connected, but not in this way." 

"What do you mean Anna?" He questioned, "I don't understand." 

"I think...I think I'm your sister."

 A/N: First chapter... so what did ya think? Not a storyline like a usual fanfic is it? Haha idk I wanted to do something different :P

Please...Comment~Vote~Fan~Share

Fortsæt med at læse