An Oreo Crust Crumbling [Harr...

Od eri_quin

Wesley has an odd obsession with Oreos and shops periodically at a Walmart. Cue Harry Potter, who's in hiding... Viac

0.2 Meet and Greet
0.3 Records
0.4 Ledge
0.5 Clothes
0.6 Milk
0.7 Profession
0.8 Tutor
0.9 Ride
0.10 Inevitable
A Female's Perspective
A Momentous Meeting
Fritzing
Stoker
Some Morphine, Please
Down and Dirty I
Down and Dirty II
Down and Dirty III
Fireworks in Your Eyes I
Fireworks in Your Eyes II
Fireworks in Your Eyes III
Wise Owls
Girl Almighty
Bad Guys Can Be Good Guys on Weekdays
Magic, Madness, Heaven, Sin
Deadly Season
The Devil's Come to Call
From Russia With Love
Running Home to You

0.1 Glimpse

919 26 1
Od eri_quin

James Wesley was a man of expensive taste. Expensive but good taste. That's why it would be an odd scene to see him in a Walmart. But...he had a horrible weakness for Oreos.

It was while he had grabbed a pack of Oreos that he caught sight of a small family shopping. A boy the size of a small whale, a horse-like woman, and –barely seen –was a petite teenager with the most beautiful green eyes he'd ever seen.

She was rather scrawny herself, but her skin was impressively ivory-colored and almost giving off the impression of being flawless. She had hair that was the shade of raven black and put into a messy bun. Her face was kind of adorable and shaped delicately, almost giving her a fragile look.

His sharp eyes had locked onto her, and she would be memorized and categorized into his head long after his first glimpse of her.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.8K 78 9
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall and Professor Granger are living an emotional roller-coaster. Ronald Weasley, of all people, is more than happy to he...
118K 3.3K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
6.4K 310 18
15 year old Bronwyn Weasley is stuck in a house that's not a home all summer. As a result she finds herself mentally declining to the point of being...