Kissing In Cars (Mike Fuentes)

Por mikesdrugdealer

HAITUS Addison Vera Wren is the lead guitarist for A Day To Remember, she plays and sings along side her best... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

168 5 0
Por mikesdrugdealer

•Mike's pov•

"I hope you're naked-" I started when I walked into Addie's room. I stopped at the end of her bed and looked down. She was curled up with her dog nestled under one arm, fast asleep. All she had on was her underwear and tights with little skulls all over them.

I laughed to myself and carefully moved her so there was room for me. I pulled the comforter up over her, then I kicked off my pants before crawling in next to her. I laid awake for a while, enjoying being in an actual bed, with Addison in my arms as a plus. Needless to say, I fell asleep very happy.

  *******************

I woke to something small and fleshy pressed against my bare back. I rolled the opposite way to find Addison's sack of skin that she calls a cat "what the fuck are you?" I mumbled at it, still half asleep. It was so ugly, but Addison loved the little, turkey.

Where is Addison? I sat up and looked around her room. I spotted a piece of paper on the pillow next to me, so I picked it up and read what was scribbled on it:

Boyfriend,
        I'm sorry I fell asleep last night I wanted to make you breakfast but we don't have anything good here. So I went to the market quick, I'll be right back xoxo
             Love,
            your very sorry
                              Girlfriend
P.s. Take the bandage off your tattoo and put some stuff on it, there's some in the bathroom xxxx

I chuckled and stood up from the bed, setting the note on top of my bag. I walked across the cold floor, the sound of my bare feet padding against it filled the quiet room.

I walked across the hall and into the bathroom where I found a small bottle of tattoo cream in the medicine cabinet behind the mirror. When I took it out a pill bottle fell into the sink below me. I picked it up and looked over the label "Addison V. Wren" was printed with "Amoxapine" underneath it.

Amoxapine. That sounded familiar. Was it something Vic use to take? An antidepressant maybe? I thought to myself.

I decided I had invaded enough, so I put it back in it's place and continued to tend to my freshly inked neck.

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard a key in the front door. It opened and Addison piled in with shopping bags in one hand, and a leash in the other. She had on a plain grey hoodie and what looked like spandex shorts, her hair was tied up in a very messy bun. She looked adorable.

I quickly made my way to her and took the bags she seemed to be struggling with "oh, thanks" she smiled, looking a little shocked at first "good morning"

"Good morning" I repeated to her after I set the bags on the kitchen counter "I got your note"

"I'd hoped so" she crouched down to unhook her small dog from the leash then walked over to me "I'm sorry for last night"

Her tiny arms wrapped around my waist and I chuckled "why are you still apologizing? You just fell asleep, it's fine"

"Mm I know but I feel bad" she mumbled while she planted small kisses across my shoulder. She stopped and looked over the freshly coated tattoo "this turned out really good"

"Of coarse it did" I pressed my lips to her forehead before she stepped back, smiling brightly up at me.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked, walking around to the other side of the island.

"What do ya got here?" I motioned to the many bags filled with food.

"I got some eggs, bacon, stuff to make pancakes or waffles, whichever you prefer" she listed off everything while she was pulling items out of the bags "I have some fruit to put on them too, or chocolate chips if you want those"

I laughed as I watched her look around, mentally checking off what she's told me already "why so much?"

She looked back up at me with a sheepish grin, her cheeks turning a light red "I just didn't know what you'd want"

"Well I think chocolate chip pancakes sound great" I walked around he counter and planted a soft kiss on her nose.

She giggled and my heart jumped at the sound "I'm gonna make bacon too, sound good?" I nodded and she started to shoo me out of the kitchen "go make yourself comfortable, I'll let you know when it's done"

"You don't want any help?" I asked, walking backwards with her hands on my chest.

"Nope" she shook her head with a little smirk.

"Alright, alright I'm going" I turned around laughing, and walked into the living room.

•Addison's pov•

I poked my head into the living room to see Mike's lengthy body sprawled out on the couch, still in just his boxers. He was scrolling through his phone "baby, your foods done"

He looked up and smiled "it smells good" he got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen with me.

I had set two plates with a few chocolate chip pancakes and some bacon on the counter. The rest of the kitchen I had made a mess of.

"Syrup?" I asked, walking to the fridge.

"Yes please" he replied as he sat in front of a plate.

I grabbed the syrup and coffee creamer out of the fridge "coffee?" I turned and smiled at him.

"Sure" he chuckled and I set them both on our island that doubled as a table.

I got sugar out of the cupboard and poured coffee into two cups before going back to Mike who was drenching his pancakes with syrup. I set a cup in front of him with the sugar then took a sip from my own cup.

"Black coffee?" He asked with a look of disgust.

I laughed and nodded "sometimes"

He set the syrup down and started putting sugar in his coffee. Once I was satisfied with the syrup on my pancakes and he started drinking his coffee, I picked up my plate and mug of steaming coffee "come with me" I said smiling and started toward the hallway.

"Wait, what?" He grabbed his things and joined me "where are we going?"

I didn't answer, but turned to the left once we were at the end of the hallway. I set down my coffee quick to pull open a sliding glass door that led to a small balcony. On it was a small glass table with a few chairs around it.

"We're eating out here" I beamed and sat down.

He sat in the seat across from me grinning "this is cute"

"Isn't it?" I said, cutting into my pancakes.

We sat out on the balcony for a while, talking and laughing while we ate. We both finished and went back inside, where I put our dishes in the sink. I turned around to see Mike walking toward me with a smirk spread across his face.

"What?" I giggled.

"I was just thinking of how I'll thank you for breakfast" his tongue darted out to lick his lips as he stepped closer, leaving inches between us.

"You don't have to thank me, that was an apology" I bit my lip, wondering what he was thinking.

"But there was no need to apologize" I felt his hands on my waist and I was easily lifted onto the counter behind me "so you deserve a thank you" he dipped his head down and started to suck on my neck.

I gasped quietly "if you insist" I joked, trying to keep my voice from cracking.

I felt him smile against my skin and his hands run from my knees up, stopping at the elastic of my shorts. He tugged them off roughly and I heard a low growl come from him when he looked down "no panties?"

"Not with these shorts" I looked up at him, wide eyed.

"Fuck" I heard him mumble before slipping his hands up under the hoodie I was wearing "damn, I was hoping for no bra too"

"I'm not a slut, Michael" I smirked at him before he lifted it over my head.

Once it was thrown out of the way he leaned down and kissed the skin next to my ear, speaking deeply next to it "you're my slut." My eyes rolled back at his words and I tried to push my legs together, but he grabbed my thigh firmly and jerked them farther apart.

He kept his head down watching as his thumb rubbed painfully slow circles in my clit. Suddenly his eyes looks up as if in realization, he walked away from me and took a glass from the dish strainer next to the sink and went to the freezer.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

He closed the freezer and I saw he had filled the glass with ice cubes, I looked up at him with big eyes "I saw this in a porno once" he chuckled deeply as he walked back over to me.

I laughed a little and he took one from the glass, popping it in his mouth. His hand reached around to easily unclip my bra. I thought about how many times he must've done that to other girls, but I forgot about it completely when I felt the ice against my neck.

He held it between his teeth and dragged it down my chest. He stopped and sucked it back into his mouth along with my nipple. I let out a small whimper as he did and he brought his hand up to massage the breast his mouth wasn't occupying.

The frozen water stung but in the best way possible. I held the back of his neck with one hand as he stepped closer, his actions becoming hungrier. I was panting by the time the ice had melted and cold water was dripping down from my boob.

He picked out another from the glass and crouched down, pulling me closer to the edge. He dragged it across my inner thigh with his lips, moving slowly toward my core. He gently touched it to my throbbing clit and my hips jerked off the counter. He held them down and pressed his lips closer, parting them to suck on my clit.

"M-Mike" I moaned as my fingers tangled in his messy hair.

Soon that ice cube melted, but he was quick to grab another. This time he used his fingers to rub it up and down my folds, now standing at his full hight and watching me shake below him.

I felt him push the ice into me along with two fingers, and I threw my head back "ooh god!" I moaned out.

He thrusted them in and out quickly, and I was a moaning mess. I lifted my head to watch him, his arm flexed with each move and his teeth grinded against the hoop in his bottom lip.

"Shit Mike-I'm gonna c-cum" I managed to get out.

"Wait." He instructed and swiftly pulled back. I whined at the loss and watched as he pulled down his boxers "don't cum till I say, got it?"

I simply nodded and watched him carefully. He held the base of his length and slowly pushed in. I let out a long moan as he did, not giving a fuck about my volume at this point.

He kept his head down at first while he held a slow pace "uh-fuck" he groaned lowly under his breath.

I tangled my fingers back in his hair and kissed just below his ear, then I moved my lips up slowly. As his speed increased I started to let out little moans making him shutter.

"God- harder please" I yelped out when he angled his hips up perfectly "right there!"

My head shot up with my eyes screw shut tightly as he repeatedly pounded the spot.

"Ah I can't- Mikey I'm gonna cum" his lips brushed over mine while I was choking out my words.

"Me too baby, let go" he moaned out and a burst euphoria shot through me. My back arched and I was silent before I fell limp into Mike's chest. While I let out small, final moans he pulled out and released onto the red handprints on my thighs.

"Was breakfast that good?" I looked up after a few moments, still a little out of breath. His chest vibrated with a raspy laugh and he just nodded. I scrunched my nose up a little "on my kitchen counter? You're such a perv"

"Um, if I recall someone was dragging me into a public bathroom last night" he looked down at me smirking, his eyes that were just almost black now lightening.

"Okay, okay we're both a little pervish" I giggle "but I have to clean up this kitchen before Claire gets home, she'll kill me" I pushed his chest a little so I could hop down and went to cleaning both out messes.

{sorry this chapter took so long! I had some writers block ;-;
Half of the smut in this chapter I wrote in school lul}

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

92.4K 1.3K 36
READ THE TITLE
44.3K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...
27.2K 698 17
Lilly Fuentes was only 7 years old when she was adopted by her older brothers, Vic and Mike Fuentes, after they found out she was abused by their fat...