Dance For Love ( Jaden Smith...

By JadenOwns

This story is meanly about the love life of Hope. Hope's entire life has always been about dancing and her bo... More

Dance For Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25

Chapter 10

2.4K 65 6
By JadenOwns

Chapter 10

Here I go again. 

 In the studio Am dancing again. Dancing all my worries away.

Me and Adam broke up about 3 and a half weeks ago. I really miss him - and I hate myself for that, But there is no way that am getting back together with him. I can't stand a liar and a cheater.

He tried to talk to me alot in the hallways and in class, but i either just ignored him walked te other way. Ally and aj started to make a record after the 33rd text he sent me. He's up to 88. All the text messages just consist of him  saying how sorry and wrong he was. 

He tried to call too. Too much. At one point i had my phone of for three days. Even though I was without my phone for three days it was totally worth it. 

Adam then tried sending me gifts. I got annoyed at e getting a teddy bear a day. He would send '  miss you cards ' and would send flowers. I kept them until everything started to pile up, then i dumped them in a garbage bag and carried it down by the trash.

Nothing Adam could say or would let me give him another chance. He;s single now, so he can sleep with whoever he wants. 

This time when when we broke up I was sad for the first two or three days then I was almost back to my regular self. It was Probably because of Jaden.

He helped me through.

Last week when when we were practicing he sensed that something was wrong so he asked what was up.

" Hope. Are you alright? " he asked concerned while stopping the music.

" Yeah, Lets just continue ' I brushed him off.

" Hope " He called. " You know you an't work effectively unless you get what evers on ya mind off. " He spoke walking over to me. I guess he was right.

" Um " I started, but i didnt want to finish. I don't really know if I can trust Jaden, if i break down in tears. What would he think of me? A patehic little school girl crying over a stupid boy.

" You can trust me hope " He spoke softly while sitting on te floor and patting the seat next to him

I went over and sat down next to him. I took in a deep breathe then began my story. I didnt know at which point I started to cry, but i knew Jaden wiped my tears aways. When i was done i realised that i had rested my head on his shoulder and he put his on mines.

There was a silence but it wasnt akward.

" It's OK " Jaden said. " I understand what your going through. My heart was broken before but i go through it. " He said. " If he wasnt your prince just keep kissing frogs until you find him " He spoke, unsure. 

I laughed. " You want me to be a hoe? " I asked. 

" N-no That not what i meant " He stutted. " Am just saying just move on, it might be hard becaause of how long you guys have been in a relationship, but i promise you'll get through it. "  He Smiled. 

I smiled. " Thanks. We should get back to work. " I told him.

" Yeah, or maybe we can go somewhere fun " He said as he got up and went over by his stuff.

" Ditch pactice? " I asked. This could take my mind off of Adam and I could have some fun. I deserve this. " What did you have in mind? " I questioned as i gathered my stuff. 

" Arcade room " He spoke. 

 I follow close behind him as we walked to his car. I texted Aj to tell her that she didnt have to pick me up anymore. I was gonna have fun.

*

After playing literally all the games in th arcade, we were beat. I won most of the games we played together, Jaden stood no chance in that bet we made.

' Whoever wins the most games, has to pay for the movie saturday night. '

I told Jaden in the car ride to the arcade how much i wanted to see World War Z. Then Jaden made this bet. I agreed after some persuage and him saying that its not a date, just friends going to see a movie. 

" Haha, you gonna pay. Your the loser " I yelled in his face.

" But i let you win " He spoke smiling. 

" Did not, lair " I called him.

" what even you say hope " he laughed. " so theres this pizzaria down the street we should probably hit that up before i take you home " he said as we walked out the arcade.

I looked at me watch to see that it was after nine. Diana and pete are gonna kill me if i don't reach home before 10, it's a school night. 

" Um, ok " I hesitated, but agreed. We continued to walk down the street.

I took one bite of the pizza and fell in love.

" O M G! " I yelled. " Am in love " I said while biting the pizza. How unlady like, but oh well. 

" I know this is my favorite spot for pizza, I use to come here when i was a kid. " He told me. 

": But your not from here " I spoke.

" I use to visit in the summer " He replied. 

" Wow, i know something about you other than your a boy & you dance. " I laughed. 

He giggled. " Go on tell me more " I coached him .

" Ahh, um- " He started. 

" C' mon, I don't bite " I told him. " See i'll start " I started. " I love old movies, cats, and my maid and butler " I told him smiling. 

" What about your parents? " He asked.

My smile faded slowly. " My parents- My parents are like strangers " I revealed. 

Jaden knitted his eyebrows together, something he did regularly. " Why do you say that? " He asked taking a sip of his OJ. Oj and Pizza- Yeah i don't know.

" Because their home like twice a year. Thanksgiving and christmas " I exclaimed. " and on top of that they act like am invisible, you would think that for them not seeing their one and only daughter they would give me thier full attention " I roared.

" No, no, no They just sit at the ends of our 20 seater dinner table while on there phones sending emails or on calls and i just sit staring at my food in the middle of the table waiting for One. Just one of them to ask me a question " I snapped. " One Fucking question " I restated. 

" How was your day? , How are you doing in school? , " Are you still dancing? " , " Whats new with you?, Whats your relationship status? , Are you taking care of yourself? " I Babbled.

At this point I was now in tears. " Do you know how it feels to be ignored by people you love, and people who are suppose to love you " I questioned tears filling my eyes. 

He stared at me with soft eyes. " Yes " he stated reaching over and wiping my tears. I wanted him to explain what happened to him but he didnt. 

" Jaden take me home " I annouced getting up from the seat. He quickly got up and led the way out of the pizzaria, and we walked down the street to his car in silence. Jaden probably wouldnt wanna deal with me now that he knows am completely crazy. 

He started the engine and we were on our way to my house after i told him my address breaking the silence. 

We were halfway there when i decided to talk. " It's ok if you don't want to go to the movies with me anymore " I assured.

He continued to ride for a few seconds until he spoke. " Why wouldnt i wanna go to the movies with you? " He asked.

" Well you know, cause am crazy " I whispered. 

 He laughed. " Your not crazy, you just have problems like everybody else - nobody's perfect. and if you need someone to talk to am here. " He turned his head away from the road to smile at me.

" Okay, thanks ' I said. " But, i think i wanna take you up on that offer now " I added.

He chuckled. " Am all ears " 

I started my rant about Adam. It was kind of weird at first telling him all my problems but then it started to not matter because he wanted to help me. We already drived around my block ten times. I was trying to tell him as much as i could. I loved that i could vent to him.

I was finally done and he pulled up to my house. I looked at the time in his car, it read 11: 32 pm. I was dead.

" Diana and pete are gonna kill me " I told him.

" Don't worry, i got this " He smiled walking out the car. 

I followed close behind. Diana and pete must of heard a car pull up, becasue they were both standing by the door. 

" Young lady where have you been? " Diana asked with a concerned looked plasted on her face. Pete just sent me a death glare as he stood on the side of her with folded arms. 

" Am sorry, I kept her out so late. You see my mom's a vet and we were helping my mom out with some animals that were victims to abuse. " He said with the cutest face ever. 

I looked at diana who got softer, but pete on the other hand wasnt buying it. 

" Really " pete asked blankly. 

" Oh my, Those poor animals. That's nice of you hope " Diana say.  Pete gave her a look saying ' you believe her '.

" You could of called. " Diana said. 

" Am- Am sorry, i was caught up " I said in shock. Jaden has magical powers. 

" Well say good bye to your friend then come inside " diana said leaving with pete in tow. 

" Omg, yu are such a liar " I whispered to jaden once the door was close, i still didnt know if they were spying. 

" I got you out of trouble didnt i? " He chuckled.

i laughed. " Thanks for tonight, it was really fun and thanks for listening. " 

I hugged him before he could say anything. " Your welcome " He whispered to me. 

We both let go and we waved and told each other bye. 

I walked in the house and ran up stairs. BEST NIGHT EVER!

*

*

Aww, There so cute. 

Okayy did you like the chapter . Give me your feedback. 

Tell me if you see mistakes. This chapter isnt profread. 

Thanks to EVERYONE For Comenting, voting ,& Fanning. 

That means everything to me. 

KIK: LoveYouJaden

Twitter: LoveYouJaden

Tumblr: Bahamian.tumblr.com

AskFM: LoveYouJaden

Peace Out Girl Scout . MUAH :*

P.s: Read my story " MY LAST LOVE " it's amazeballs,  & " My Girl Loves Me & Me & Me & Me". && Watch out For  " Planning Suicide " & " Welcome To Highschool "

- JadenOwns

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.4K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
634K 31.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
737K 35K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...