Psst.. You have cool hair...

By SceneDreamXD

Sasuke Uchiha, the guy with all the girls falling to his feet. Well not me, boy you have another thing coming... More

Psst.. You have cool hair... (Sasuke Love Story)
Hey...
Messing with the Uchiha
Yeah I'm vicious..:D
Dirty Uchiha
Fear...
Some teachers really are evil
Black Eye
Ninja Time
Large egos
The Hot Enemies
Red Eyes and Silent Cries
Letting It Slip
Let Me Tell You a Secret
He Lied to Me Right?
How to Escape an Uchiha
Uh Oh, I Need Your Help
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun, Unless You Share With Everyone
Stare Down
Itachi, you lie.
I Should Have Expected That From a Dirty Uchiha
Ha Ha Ha This Isn't What It Looks Like...
Towels...
Uhh.. Hey! Whatz Up MY Man!?
To Say You Love Me Is Quite The Comitment
Interested?
A Later Time

Safe...

23.7K 624 198
By SceneDreamXD

Hey guys! Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sasuke's Point of view)

I stood with the rest of the classroom as we watched the substitute teacher fly through the wall. Seconds later Lori stepped through the hole and went up to him. Her hands ablaze she drove them through his chest, killing him instantly. Everything was deathly silent, emotions running through me like a speeding bullet.

Fear, worry, anxiety, relief, and I also felt proud of her. She was truly amazing.

I watched as she turned around to face us. I watched her look at our classmates, then her eyes landed on me. I gave her the best pleading look I could muster. I needed her permission to go up to her, she needed to get everything okay with herself before I ran up to bombard her with questions.

She nodded.

With her permission, more relief that she was really okay washed over me. I ran up to her to ask if she was alright, but without even thinking I had pulled her into a hug. We stayed like that for a few seconds until I pulled back from her. The second I looked into her eyes the bell rang. I heard everyone run out of the room and the door slammed shut. We were both still standing there looking into each others eyes.

I blushed when I realized I still had my hands on her hips. I let my hands fall to my sides and I decided now would be a good time to interagate her.

"We need to talk" I said to her and she nodded.

"What was all that?" I asked trying to keep my voice void from any emotions of distress.

"Wel--" We got cut off by the sound of a squawk.

We walked over to the window to see a bird circling above, a sign that the Hokage wanted to see us.

"Let's go" I said a little agitated, she was about to tell me everything, but that stupid bird had to interrupt.

I watched her nodd and we took off towards the Hokage Tower. We ran in silence until we reached Lady Tsunade's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard her voice call out. We both entered the room.

"Sit." She ordered and we both sat down.

"Now what's this I hear about you KILLING ONE OF OUR SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS!" She yelled at Lori and shot up out of her seat.

"He's not actually a substitute teacher and he's not even a part of this village." She replied calmly. I watched Lady Tsunade look confused and slowly sit back down.

"Explain, tell me the story. You know this man?" She asked.

"Well you see it all started when I was young, probably about 5 or 6 years old. I was part of the Hidden Mist Village at the time. One morning I was awoken by my mother, she told me we had run away from this village and come back when "It's" over. I tried asking what "it" is, but she said she would explain later. She grabbed my wrist as we ran outside, I can still remember all the people running and the damage that had been placed along the village. That's when I was able to see a creature, one that looked very demonic.."

At this point I felt my stomach start to become uneasy with nausea.

"We ran halfway through town when my mom had told me to hide. There was no way we would be able to get out before the demon could catch up, our best bet was to hide. I remember hiding in some bushes, my mom had ran to get my father, he was a good person and father at this point. I heard a louder bunch of commotion as I peeped through the bushes and saw some ANBU trying to stop it. They were getting really good results and the demon started to die. I watched for a few more moments when it turned to me, our eyes locked."

I felt the naisia get even worse.

"The monster was dieing and it knew it, with one quick last move, it turned to me fully, lifted up its arm, and scratched me down my hip. The demon died right after that."

I was about to actually throw up at this point.

"What does this have to do with the teacher though..." Interjected the Hokage.

"Well after the fight was over, things started to go back to normal. That was until one day I had gotten angry at some kid for telling me I couldn't play with the other boys because I had "cooties". Thats when my eyes flared orange like the demon's and my hands became incased with fire, the demon's element. The boys ran away and the teacher alerted our town's council. They tested and sure enough, I had turned into a half demon."

I watched her talk now in awe. She was part demon?

"The town turned on me, including my own father. He told me I was a disgrace, an embarrassment, that I was better off dead. My mother, however, did not agree on any terms. She still saw me as her loved baby-girl, at least that's what she had said to me. One night however, things took a turn for the worse."

All awe was gone, right back to nausea.

"I heard my parents fighting, something they never did. I was now a very curious 8 year old, so I went to check it out. I sat down on the staircase and watched, absolutely mortified. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't stop watching. I don't remember what they said, but something I do remember and always will, he took out a kunai and sliced her throat. I saw my mother die, nothing I could due about it. The next year went by in a blur of bruises and beatings. Then one day though I found out something, my father had hired an assassin to kill me, he knew he couldn't fight me, I would win."

"Once I found out I packed my stuff and escaped. When I was running down the road, however, I got blocked. There stood the man that you know as the substitute, my enemy. I fought him off in a desperate attempt. He was older, wiser, and stronger. That was until my demon powers kicked in. I was able to knock him off his feet and took out a kunai and slit his throat. I thought he died there, and I moved to the Hidden Leaf Village. The rest is history."

We all sat in absolute silence. How she said her story without emotion, I could only wonder. The Hokage and I just watched her, shocked. Lori turned her heads towards me, biting her lip, she looked worried. I tried to help her by saying something but all that came out was,

"Wow."

"I see, well now then, that's an excuse for killing the substitute. I do have some questions though. Are there people still after you?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Can you control the demon in you?"

"Yes."

"Alright then, you are dismissed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lori's point of view)

Sasuke and I were walking home in silence, I was worried. Did he think any different of me now that he knows I'm part demon? That question kept gnawing at me since the Hokage's Tower, I chewed on my lip thinking about it. I had to ask. As we were heading to part I stopped. He did too and looked at me.

"Sasuke I need to ask you something..." I said, my voice a little shaken by nerves.

"Hn." He said, but I knew he meant that as a way to continue.

"You don't think different of me now do you?" I asked, I was practically shaking along with my voice. He looked taken aback by my question.

"NO! of course not Lori! I just feel awful that that happened to you." He said his voice sounding sad at the end. I felt all my nerves fly away and I became happy, knowing he didn't not like me anymore.

"I have to go, see you tommorow Lori, goodnight." He said as he took my hand and squeezed it in a comfort way. I squeezed back and we both let go and turned and left.

I walked home smiling thinking,

I'm glad even though he knows my life story, the most important person in my world still likes me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it!

It was kinda long, hopefully that's good for you guys? I thought it was a little boring, sorry if it was ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 812 11
Name is forced to make a choice on who she wants to marry. Will it be the stuck up, arrogant, prick Sasuke? Or will it be the kind, caring, sadistic...
317 38 38
two friends wanting a little but of fun, didn't expect to have their world take a turn, literally. join their adventure as they try to survive the nu...
260K 10.9K 40
A boy, my twin rather, looked over the horizon with his hands on his hips. "Yep... Today I'm going to fly like a bird." He took in a deep breath befo...
43.1K 1K 8
EDITED ✔ Sasuke Uchiha is a 14 year old boy who had nothing but a normal, boring, life. But one day, on his way from school, he saw moving trucks in...