Debt

By lolipopmix

Abrielle is used as collateral for a debt that her father has accrued. But when the time of collection comes... More

Prologue: Done Wrong
1: Collected
2: Patience
3: Final Goodbye
4: Sunshine
5: Legal
6: Alone
7: Fucked
8: You Got Me Wrong!
9: No Nonsense
10: Intimate
11: Intimate (pt.2)
12: Power Trip
13: Sorry
14: Absent
15: Strained
16: Coming Home
17: Fix It Up
18: Friends Close
19: Go With Me
20: Work It Out
21: Promise
22: Hot Seat
23: Holiday Cheer
24: From Me To You
25: Gifted
26: Last Time
27: Help Me
28: Be Mine
29: Birth Plan
30: Born
31: Meet'n'Greet
32: Mother Knows Best
33: Leave It Up To You
34: The Lights
35: Plans
36: Love of My Life
37: Extraction
39: Closed Up Shop
40: Waterworks
41: Suffocate
42: Slow Love
43: To the Grave
44: Call Me
45: Bonded
46: Blood
47: And Guts
48: Broken Hearted
49: Getting Serious
50: Remember December
51: Betrayal
Epilogue: Life Into Me

38: Grownups

40.2K 1.2K 306
By lolipopmix

Larielle woke Evan up, straddling him, placing herself right over his crotch. "Evan," she said softly, leaning forward, her breasts against his chest, his dick beginning to stir. "Chulo. Happy birthday."

She kissed his lips although he was asleep, and he groaned. "Lari," he complained.

"I got you an extra special gift for today."

"I don't care," he told her, trying to roll over. She took his wrists and pinned them to the top of the bed.

"I didn't ask you that, papi." She kissed him, parting his lips, although his breath was foul and he was trying to resist, groaning. "Come on, Evan. You're no fun," she whined, pouting.

"Girl, get off me. I'm trynna sleep."

"Fine."

Larielle stormed out the room, mad she couldn't get the D. Evan couldn't care less. She was going to wait. They had been up until the wee hours of the morning, and she could wake up as early as she pleased. He wasn't.

Larielle went and sat in front of the TV. When Evan finally did wake up, he came and kissed her, pulling her up and wrapping his arms around her waist. She put hers around his neck as he parted her lips, tasting like Listerine.

"Feliz cumpleaños, chulo."

"Thank you. Are you going to make me breakfast?"

"Boy, please! Do you see all this fabulosity? No! Not even on your birthday."

"See, this why I'm planning a wedding wit your mama!"

She punched him. He just laughed and backed up. If she kept hitting him, she was gon end up getting hit back.

"She know how to treat a man!"

Larielle punched him again. And he just continued laughing, backing up. She would learn if she did it again.

"Come to think of it, Coco is fine as hell to be her age. I think I can give her MILF status. She know to make sho her man don't leave hongry!"

"I make sure mine doesn't leave horny."

"Touché."

He held her around the waist, but she pushed him off. "Naw, you planning a wedding with CoCo. Remember?"

"Aww, Lari, don't be like that, baby," he told her, pulling her back to him and kissing her. She bit his lip, and slapped her ass, making her moan. She liked that rough shit.

She tackled him to the floor, and he laughed. "Getting kinda agressive there, ain't you, baby?" he asked.

"You can give it me, or I can take it. Are you going to give it?" she asked, kissing his lips.

"Is you gon make me breakfast?"

"Alright, take it it is," she said, pulling his shorts partially down. She sat up and slid her body across him. "Are you going to make me take it?"

"You gon cook?"

She laughed, pulling her top off, feeling Evan get hard under her. She knew she was getting it whether or not she made him breakfast, which she was considering doing.

When she stood up, she turned her back to Evan, giving him a view of her ass as she wiggled out of her booty shorts, bending forward, letting him have a look at her shiny center. Completely naked, she went and dug around in her bag while a still semi-clothed Evan stood in the doorway watching her.

"What you doing?"

"I got you something." She came up with an assortment of condoms. "Which do you want to use first?"

They had slipped up once, but she wasn't slipping up again, birth control or not. She couldn't trust Evan to always have the protection on hand, she would. In her hands were boxes of flavored, dotted, and thin condoms. In the bag was all types of different lubricants and oils. "Where you get this stuff?" he asked.

"The adult novelty store, duh," she said rolling her eyes. "Oh, now you're old enough to go into one. Wanna take a trip later?" She grinned. "And pick one of these things before I make a choice."

"What is the flavored condom supposed to do for me? That's for you," he told her.

So she decided that would be the one they were using. And she went in her bag and found the lubricant that came with the box. She had mixed and matched the flavors.

"You're still dressed," she told Evan, frowning.

"Well, why'ont you come and rectify that?" he asked, pulling her closer.

She stood on her tippytoes and kissed him, her small hands pulling his shorts the rest of the way down before she broke their kiss and pulled his beater over his head.

They resumed their kiss before falling into the bed. Larielle didn't really need the foreplay, but she went with it anyway, letting Evan insert two of his fingers into her while she massaged his shaft up and down, moaning into his mouth.

She broke away and got up to get the condom and lubricant. It warmed up with saliva. "Hey, wanna try a new position?" she wondered, toying with the lubricant in her fingers.

"A new position? You mean there's one we haven't tried, freak?" he asked, raising his brows. She laughed and climbed over him.

"There are many we haven't tried, chulo. And I have a great one in mind."

"What is that?"

"69."

Evan had never thought of that. Most of his favorite positions were ones that were deep penetrating. He liked having his dick sucked, but he didn't go out of his way for it. She did it because she wanted to. Just like he ate her because he wanted to.

He took the lubricant out of her fingers and laid her back on the bed, getting it generously in between her legs before she took it back and put some over the condom before putting it over him and letting him climb over her.

She took him in her mouth, moaning on his member the minute his lips met hers. She was arching her back and taking him deeper in her mouth all at once. Whatever he was doing, she liked it.

She stopped and climbed from under Evan, pushing him onto his back, climbing on top of him, lubricated, saliva covered, flavored condom and all.

"Hey, you're a grownup like me now," she told him. 

"You are not a grownup," he groaned as she slid down his pole.

She pouted, working him comfortably inside of her. "I am a grownup, Evan Carmichael."

"Sometimes, you talk too much," he told her, grabbing her hips and guiding her. "So shut up and fuck me."

She leaned down and bit his chest. He hissed and bit her back. She whimpered. "Keep trying to hurt me, I'ma hurt you back," he told her.

"You're just an asshole."

"I have one. Less talking, Larielle."

She stopped talking and put more energy into the ride, sliding him as deep as he could go into her upon each exit and arrival.

When they got their morning rocks off, Larielle got up and went into the bathroom to wash up. "Now I can make you breakfast, chulo," she told him.

She went to the kitchen, pulling his t-shirt over her naked frame. He watched her switch out the bedroom, and he just laid back and fell asleep.

Larielle could cook. She just didn't. But when she did, she channelled her mother. And she made cachapa— Venezuelan pancakes— sausage, grits, eggs, biscuits, and hashed browns. She poured two glasses of orange juice and went to take breakfast to Evan, setting it on the side table, climbing atop him, smiling. "Hey, Evan," she sang.

"What?"

"I made you breakfast," she whined. "Wake up."

Evan woke up and let her feed him the breakfast. She sat in his lap, straddling him, feeding him. "Now are you still planning to marry my mother?"

"That all depend on if you keep cooking," he told her, grinning. She rolled her eyes and leaned forward, kissing him.

"You're not going to marry my mother anyway," she said. "You don't have a chance with a woman like her. You may as well just take me."

"Take you where?" She punched his arm, so he punched her back. "You better quit that hitting shit."

"You hit a woman."

"A woman hit me first. Everything you do to me, I'ma do back. So I suggest you keep your hands to yourself."

Larielle was raised with the mentality that boys don't hit girls. Evan was raised the mentality of a lick for a lick. Anybody who hit him got hit back. Her best bet was to keep her hands to herself.

After they had breakfast, Larielle pulled Evan to the shower with her, but promised him they were not getting jiggy again without protection. So they just washed up.

When they got out, she called Abrielle as Shawn was calling Evan to wish him a happy birthday. "You can finally buy a pack of cigarettes. Matter fact, why you'ont go buy me a pack of Blacks? Short sticks."

"How about fuck no, buy yo own cancer sticks, nigga."

Shawn chuckled. "A'ight, lul nigga. Happy birfday. Bye."

"Bye."

When Bri answered, Larielle smiled into the phone. "Hey, Evan's finally eighteen."

"Congrats to Evan. What? You want me to sing Happy Birthday?"

Lari got wide-eyed just at the thought of that. "No, Bri. No one wants you to sing anything, including, but not limited to, Happy Birthday."

"Then what?"

"What do you mean what? Let's turn up tonight! Leave the baby with Nurse Carla and your mom, and let's go have some fucking fun!"

"No, Larielle. I don't want to go out."

"Oh my God, when did you get so boring? Since you became a mom. You never want to do anything anymore. Remember when you used to be fun? Come join the world of the young and reckless."

"Lari, I don't know if you know this, but I can't afford to be young and reckless anymore. Have fun. I have to go."

Abrielle hung up, and Larielle frowned. She missed when Abrielle was fun. When Abrielle used to be there right along with Trina and Pedro and they were getting wasted together.

Deciding to still show Evan a good time for his birthday, she looked at the clock and picked up his car keys. It was almost one.

"Come on, Evan," she sang.

"Where?"

"Out."

They went and got in the car Abasi had left in the house and she started on the highway towards Miami. She let the top down, and he watched her curly hair in the wind. If she wasn't such a distracted driver, he'd reach over and stroke her hair. But she was a distracted driver, and he didn't want this to be the last birthday.

Larielle bopped along to whatever came on the radio, singing most songs word for word as she drove the two hours to Miami. Evan wondered what was in Miami that she wanted to do.

She parked the car near a dock and pulled Evan along. "Come on, before we get left," she ordered, pulling him near a big ship, giving up two tickets.

The cruise was more for her benefit than Evan's. He had been to Miami and had seen any attraction there was to see. But for her, he let it be new again.

The cruise ended at six, and she took him to have dinner. "What, no cooking?" he asked.

"Look, I made you breakfast, man. How many meals do you expect me to slave over in a day?" she asked.

He pouted, and she rolled her eyes, uninterested, picking up her menu. "You better order dinner, or you will be hungry, hombre."

Ean took his turn to roll his eyes and picked up his menu. He ordered dinner and they shared dessert.

Later, she took him to a nightclub where reggae music played, and she whined her hips for him. He put his hands on her, holding her while she danced against him.

"We're both grownups now," she told him again.

"Lari, you not a grownup," he told her again. She rolled her eyes.

After the dance club, she took him a block away to a strip club. "Aye, I got the world's best girlfriend!" he decided.

"Naw, you wanna marry CoCo."

"Get over it. She cook."

Larielle pinched him, so he pinched her back. She was gon get out that violence. He wouldn't do anything to really hurt her, but he wasn't going to be letting her hit on him either. She would get it sooner or later.

She pulled him in and left him at a table at the main stage. "I'll be back, I have to go to the bathroom," she told him.

"Alright."

Larielle didn't need to go to the toilet. She needed to go get less clothes on her body. She went to the back and changed into a corset and boyshort set with a pair of heels that it had taken her a month to learn to dance in. She did not want to bust her ass trying to be sexy.

Lari made her way to the stage as tonight's main attraction.

Evan sat in his seat wondering where the hell his girl was until she showed up on the stage, looking like seduction on legs.

Only U was the song she chose to do her first dance to. Evan didn't care if other men were watching, because he was the only one touching. Some guys would have a problem with what she was wearing, but she wore less in a bathing suit.

All he knew was that he was going back home with that tonight.

Motivation came on, and Larielle moved as if she had no bones, slithering and sliding, on all fours, arching her back, giving Evan a perfect view of her ass.

♪I just wanna feel your hands all over me baybay♪

Niggas was in a hurry to toss money onto that stage for her. Evan raised a brow and Lari shrugged.

"Why the fuck y'all throwing money at my girl? She ain't no stripper! And if y'all is go toss the shit, it better be more than a ten. Do y'all see how fuckin' fine that bitch is?" he asked the group of men eyeing the young hottie on stage, tossing out fives.

The few men that did still toss money to Lari after Evan's little rant, tossed twenties and fifties and a few hundred.

By the time Lari had gotten off the stage, she collected a few thousand. "That was just the part of the show I could put on in public," she told Evan.

"There's more?"

"Later. Didn't you wanna introduce me to some friends?"

"Right. We gotta get back to Naples. Run them keys, li'l mama."

Larielle put the keys in her titties and walked out smugly. So Evan followed behind her, wrapped his arms around her, and put his hand in her shirt to retrieve the keys. She was giggling and shrieking in laughter, and a man came over.

"Is there a problem over here, Miss?" he asked, looking at Evan in disgust. Larielle straightened up and cleared her throat, seeing how it could look bad.

"No, no problem. This is my boyfriend, and we're fine," she told him, smiling, taking Evan's arm and walking away before Evan could say something.

He did look over his shoulder as the guy narrowed his eyes. "You got some'in to say nigga?"

"Evan, let's go," Larielle urged. "Why do you choose tonight to want to get confrontational?"

She pulled him towards the car, and he opened the door for her while the guy continued to watch them. He walked around to the other side and got in.

"I'm sorry, Evan. I was playing too much," she told him.

"You was being you, and he was minding our business."

She was quiet the whole two hours back to Naples. When they did arrive, Evan drove to the house and parked the car, and they walked to the beach. "Your granddad had a thing for houses near beaches," she noticed.

He just laughed a little and led her to the party where there were tiki torches lit and music playing.

A girl came over and ran over to Evan, jumping into his arms and hugging him. Larielle watched patiently until Evan got her down. "Janiya, this is my baby, Larielle," he introduced.

"Oooh, I like her. Girl, you sexy. — Can we share, Evan?"

"Bitch, can you go find your mind?"

Janiya laughed, still eyeing Lari. She stood kind of behind Evan. She was fine with the girl saying she was sexy. But now she was just blatantly checking her out.

"Oh, Lari, it's Janiya's birthday too. This is her party, but we're going to pretend it's mine too and drink her beer and smoke her weed."

"I don't smoke," Lari reminded him in a low voice.

"You don't have to," he promised.

She could hear the unspoken That's not going to stop me.

Evan could feel how tense Larielle was, practically standing behind him. If she got any closer, she'd jump into his skin.

"We can go home if you not comfortable," he told her.

"No. You gave my friends a shot," she told him, letting him pull her to the beach. He introduced her mostly to boys. There were a few girls, most were straight, a few were lesbians. Janiya was bi-sexual. And she was still eyeing Lari.

Evan went to get a couple of beers, and Lari was just kind of body rolling to the music playing when Janiya came over and put her arms around her, freaking Lari out and making her jump thirty feet in the air. She had been best friends with a girl who identified herself as a lesbian. The problem wasn't homophobia. It was "Bitchdonttouchme-phobia."

Evan came back with the beer. "Okay, now I'm ready to go," Larielle decided. There was clearly a side to Evan she didn't know, if his friends were any indicator.

She knew he smoked weed, but she'd never seen it, and she wasn't in a rush to see it. And she wasn't in a rush to be getting felt up by his little girl friend.

Evan just put his arm around Larielle's waist and started leading her home. He didn't want her anywhere that she felt uncomfortable.

He gave her the beer as they walked towards the woods. "We can still have fun, just us two," he told her and he started singing, wrapping his arms around her. "Girl I just wanna see you strip, right now 'cause it's late yea. Girl I just wanna see you strip. Girl, take ya time with it. Girl I just wanna see you, got damn you sexy. Got damn you sexy."

Larielle laughed and pulled away. When they got in the house, he locked the door, and she went back into her bag of tricks and got her iPod out to put on the dock.

No Hands by Waka Flocka Flame began to play, and he saw a Larielle that didn't exist outside the door.

She got low, and she did it with no hands. And then Ass by Big Sean came on, and she started twerking. Who knew she could do that with that ass?

Larielle was all for showing skin and being sexy. But she knew how much to do in the streets and what to reserve for the sheets.

Evan watched her bend forward and vibrate, shaking her ass in ways he didn't know she knew how. This was a little upper class girl from the suburbs. Who the fuck taught her how to bounce like she was from the hood? Music videos couldn't even produce a shake that good in someone who didn't know. He wanted to touch her, but he wanted to watch her. She was doing the damn thang, that was a fact.

She went into a slow whine as her playlist switched to Take You Down by Chris Brown. She pushed herself close to him, slowly grinding her body against his, leading him to sit down, straddling him, moving her hips like she was riding. She was literally dry humping him to the rhythm of the track.

Wet the Bed came on, and he could feel her beginning to seep through her shorts, but when he tried to undress her, she pinned his wrists to the chair.

"What are you doing, sir?" she asked, kissing him. "This is a dance, and it's not over."

Skin by Rihanna began to play, and she got out of his lap, doing a slow strip tease, rolling her hips as she went along before she pulled Evan up and started to undress him. She kissed him, dragging her body against his before she wound her body down, taking the lubricant that they hadn't finished using, and she applied it to Evan's now completely erect member and let him have a boobjob. She had never done one before, but it was his birthday, and she figured he might like it.

Evan didn't know how he got so lucky with this experimental ass freak, but he wasn't letting her go nowhere. If she started cooking.

Afterwards, she took him into her mouth and pushed him into the bed before taking a ribbed condom and appropriately protecting them before mounting her stallion and riding him right out of his first day of grownup status.

*** ***

Larielle stared at her calendar and the box of tampons, counting and recounting as her heart sped in her chest. She shook her head in denial. "No, no, no," she whispered frantically, wiping tears from her face. This wasn't happening. Last night, she was expecting to come on this morning. Because she had already missed it by two days which was the only reason Evan got vaginal sex. She put it off as anything but pregnancy.

The nausea, the headaches, and everything else she put off as severe PMS. But where was the period that caused all the mayhem? Three days late and probably missing eight or nine more appearances.

She went to the store and bought two pregnancy tests. Just in case. She couldn't wait for home and took them to the public restroom, recapping them and slipping them in her pocket before going to wash her hands.

When she got in her car, her heart knew what she would see, and she broke down crying without even checking. Her head was on the wheel as her chest tightened. She got an emotion she had all but forgotten how to feel: fear. She was scared.

Trying to put it out her mind, she drove back to the house. But she had to know; so she took them out. Two positive tests.

Her lip trembled as she struggled to pull in adequate air. Suddenly, her fear turned to fury, and she stormed into the house.

"Evan!"

She made her way up the stairs and found him brushing his teeth. "Evan!"

"What? Why are you shouting?"

She took a test and threw it at him, hitting him in the head. "Ow, Lari. Seriously, what the fuck is yo issue early this morning?"

"You got me pregnant!"

All the color drained from his face. "What?"

"Pre-ga-nant." She enunciated the word like he was slow. "As in I'm having a fucking baby, because somebody didn't want to use a condom."

"Larielle, we did that once."

"How many times did we need to, Evan? God."

She sat on the bed and put her face in her hands and cried. Evan didn't know what to do. He just stood there, leaning down to pick up the positive test.

"Okay, Larielle. Calm down."

"Fuck that! You calm down!"

"I wasn't in bed with you alone. And we're going to figure this out."

"Figure what out, Evan? Being eighteen and nineteen with a kid?"

"Well, it could be worse. One of us could still be in high school. Look, you're out of college, and you can still start your business, just like you want to. Money is not a problem. We'll be fine."

"No, we won't, Evan. I'm going to get fat and boring like Bri."

"Wow, that's kinda harsh to call her fat considering she just gave birth."

"And I'm going to look like that," she said, sobbing into her hands.

Evan blew out a breath before he went and put his arms around Larielle, comforting her and pulling her into his arms.

"It's not the end of the world, Larielle. I promise. And I'll be with you every step of the way."

"We're not even married!" she sobbed harder.

"I'll marry you, though. You know that I will. And if you want to be married before the baby comes, I'll marry you as soon as you say go. But Lari, I'm not going to let you blame this all on me. You got in bed with me, you knew I didn't have protection that night. We relied on your birth control, it failed. This is both of our fault, and we're both going to be there. I guess you were right. Now we're both grownups."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 6
When a young child is kidnapped by a powerful magic user, Ramsen is asked by the father to rescue him.
1.7K 35 13
She had everything she never wanted and he had everything he ever wanted. Scared. Beaten. Barely loved. Brave. Reckless. Adored. Can these two wor...
Ms.Bully By Erosion

General Fiction

32.4K 812 28
Somehow I ended up getting harassed by a girl who won't leave me alone. These unavoidable tangled encounters are torturous. Everything keeps changin...
593 1 8
It's about a girl who is living a great life, with a great family, friends and a great home but she attracts the attention of an unknown man who sta...