My Little Rose (Ib - Garry x...

By mysweetgirl32

Art has always been one of your favorite things, you loved to draw ever since preschool. You here about an Ar... More

The Beginning of a Nightmare
Worried
Mary
Stuck Together
I hate school
How the Story is Kinda Going to End

Exploration?

1.2K 35 24
By mysweetgirl32

(Y/n) POV

I walk silently walk out into the cold hallway, shivering at the recent memories that it just held. I feel arms wrap around me and I look up to see those beautiful purple brown eyes staring back at me, yep I'll say it Garry is soooo cute.

I slightly blush as I try to escape his arms which makes him pull me closer. I roll my eyes and look as Ib is giggling from behind Garry. A darker blush appears on my face and now I am really struggling to get out of his tight grip. "G-Garry..." I look at him with pleading eyes "Please let me go..?" he chuckles as he loosens his grip enough for me to break free.

Once I am free, I grab Ib's hand and we walk down another hallway which leads to a different room "Oh.." I look back and forth between us and the other hallways "New scenery." I laugh as Ib starts to giggle along with me. Garry reluctantly steps forward "Come on you guys, we haven't got all day." he says I give a quick nod as Ib and I follow him like ducklings.

I see a door as we walk by and I run over to it "Hey look guys!" I exclaim, Garry turns to me with irritated eyes "Yes?" he sees my enthusiasm over a door and chuckles before walking over to me with Ib right by his side. I look through the key hole "....it's pitch black, I can't see a thing." Ib try's to push me out of the way "Let me see!" I move for her to look through the key hole and her eyes become wide "Yeah, (Y/n)'s right, I can't see a darn thing.".

Garry starts to walk away and I have to drag Ib away from the door "Hey! Aren't we going to open it?!" she asks "Well, we could but it's locked." "And you know this how?" I tried the knob, wouldn't budge." Ib rolls her red orbs and looks away "Well I could have tried it." I laugh as she pouts. I look to my left and see paintings with buttons under them "Hey! Let's go inside here!" I laugh as Garry follows me and Ib with a worried glance "I don't like this at all..." he murmurs. I heard him and turned around "Relax, it should be fi-" I spoke to soon cause after that, the gates closed us in and I heard a terrifying roar come from behind me to see a statue wearing a blue dress come from behind me.

Ib shrieked and Garry hid her protectively behind him "(Y/n)! Behind you!" I flipped my head around to see to black arms coming straight toward me. I shrieked and ran around the other way which made the statue turn around and try to grab me. I ran towards a yellow button and smashed it with my hand which made it sting in pain, but I didn't care. I heard something switch and I turned around to see part of the gate gone. I started to smile but felt a white hot burning sensation rake across my back and I hissed in pain to see the statue behind me, trying to grab me. I looked at my rose and saw that some of the petals have fallen off 'Damn it...'

I ran towards the gate "Guys! Get over here!!" I yelled to Garry and Ib as she just pressed a red button 'Oh crap...' I looked to there left a little bit and the statue with a red dress snarled. Garry's pupils shrunk as he grabbed Ib's hand and ran "Hurry up!" I yelled to them. Garry was the first and then Ib, I was just about to cross over but a bookshelf with a book poking out caught my eye "Hold on guys!" I yelled as I grabbed the book and flipped open to a random page and started to read. Half way through, the book slammed shut just missing my fingers and I looked up to see Garry's eyes staring straight back at me. "What the hell (Y/n)! You're gonna get yourself killed!" he yelled. I gave him a glare as he gripped onto my wrist and pulled me out of the closed in area.

I was thrown out of the gate with him running a beeline behind me "Garry! I was reading that!" I whined as the gate appeared from behind me leaving the two statues to wander aimlessly through the maze. Garry finally let out a sigh of relief and then looked at me with stern eyes "What the heck were you thinking back there...." he growled as his hair covered his eyes so that I couldn't fully read his expression but I knew he was a little pissed. I turned to Ib "Hey Ib.... can you walk ahead?" fear covered her kind eyes, but she nodded. I gave her a kind smile as she walked away down the hallway. I then turned to Garry as he frowned at the ground.

"H-Hey Garry, are you ok? You seem kind of-" "What the hell were you thinking back there, the whole time you could have been hurt. I get that you didn't know that place was dangerous but you need to be more carful around those damn statues!" I shrunk back in fear as Garry yelled "You could have died back there, why the hell would you stop to read some stupid book!" Tears streamed down my face while I curled up in a little ball on the floor "I-I'm sorry Garry.... I didn't know what I was doing back there..." I looked back up at Garry to see that he was walking towards me. "Oh (Y/n)..." he crouched down by my side "I-I didn't mean to yell, it's just..." he pulled my chin up so that I look into his kind eyes "I can't lose you..." Tears stained my face and fell onto his hands. I sniffled and ran into his chest giving him a death hug "I-I'm so sorry...!" I whispered into his ear. I felt his arms go around my back "Shh.... you're ok now..." I cried into his shoulder as he just sat down and pulled me into his chest making me pull my legs around his back as I sobbed into his chest "I-I don't know what I was thinking...." Garry pulled me once more to face him "It's ok.. You're alright now..." I took a deep breath and looked up at Garry with my bloodshot eyes "O-Ok..." he smiled and stood up and held out his hand "Now, let's go find Ib." I gave a quick nod and grabbed his hand "Yeah, let's." I smiled up at him as he pulled me up.

I ran down the hallway and saw a white painting that kind of looked like puzzle pieces "Hey Garry?" he looked at me "Yeah?" "What is this?" he took a quick look at the painting and laughed "Haha! That's a milk puzzle!" I gave him a questioning look "What the heck is a milk puzzle?" He laughed "It's a puzzle that it totally white, so it makes it even harder to solve." he paused and sighed "But... the only problem is... it's extremely boring since in the end it doesn't make picture so it doesn't feel like much of an accomplishment once completed." I nod at Garry before continuing onto the next painting.

I look down at the golden plaque and start reading a loud "Fleeting Tho-" My tongue becomes twisted after reading it a little to fast which causes Garry to laugh. I roll my eyes and punch his arm "It isn't that funny you know..." I grumble as he shrinks back in pain. "Ow... your punches hurt, (Y/n)" I smirked at him before replying "I know."

We continue are way down the purple hallway and I shiver, I felt like something was watching us but I don't know what...

We found Ib staring at a door at the end of the hallway "Ib, you alright?" I asked. Her red orbs turned towards Garry and I and she smiled "Hey! I was wondering when you guys would turn up!" I blushed and smiled "Don't worry about it, kay~?" She laughed and nodded.

Garry walks up to the door she was looking at and gives it a quizzical look. "Huh..? I guess this needs some sort of password...." "Let me see!" I say while walking over to the door. I look over at the clue on the door, it was talking about a painting with an angler face... it was asking it's name. "OH! Ugh! I know the name of this painting I just can't put my finger on it...".

I looked around the room and my eyes landed on another door. I hesitantly walked up to the door and turned the knob to be met by a red statue and a single light switch. "Ugh..." "What's the matter?" Garry asked as he walked up from behind me. "Hm..? Oh! Nothing really, just this room gives me the creeps...". Garry looked around the room and then back at me "Yeah..." He then looked at the statue "Oh! I'll move that for you guys." he smiled. I looked behind him and ran up to the light switch quickly flicking it on. I hear a clicking sound and smile to myself 'That must have done something...' I thought hopefully.

I turn around to be met by a smirking Garry. Before I could respond he whispered to me "What did we talk about being more cautious...?" I rolled my eyes and looked back at him "We never did..." I grumbled. He narrowed his eyes "Still...." I groaned and walked behind him as I reached for the door knob. I opened the door and looked around "Wait..." I walked further out and saw the light and the maze "Oh my god we went in a full circle!" I exclaimed in irritation. I heard some giggling and chuckling from behind me and I turned around to see that Ib and Garry have been laughing at my reaction.

I roll my eyes at the two but my eyes catch something on the wall that doesn't look like it had been there for long. I walk up to it and it asks the same question as on the other door except this time there were letters 'Hm... Weird...' I felt a hand on my back as Garry stood behind me, I felt his warm breath on my neck making me uncontrollably blush. Garry noticed and pinched my cheek "You're so adorable!" He complimented as I turned away blushing "Sh-Shut up..." I pouted making him chuckle once more. He then turned his attention to writing on the wall and gave it a quizzical look "Hm..... Oh! I get it." He laughed 'Damn you Garry for being so smart...' I thought to myself.

"Oh yeah? Then what does it mean?" I asked innocently "Well..." he looked back at the words, "You see the letters A, P, and R..?" I look over and back at him "Yeah, what about them?" I ask cocking my head as if I was a puppy. Garry turned once more back to the letters "I think their giving us hints about the beginning of painting it was talking about in the other room!" He laughed. I gave the letters one more quick glance before smiling "Yeah, I think you're right!" Garry features then became confused "What was the name of that painting anyway...?" he wondered. I turned around and held my finger up to my chin "Hm... Oh!" I snap my fingers "Abyss of the Deep!".

I run back through door way and went up to the other door. I read the question once more 'Do I just.... say it aloud?' I thought. "Abyss of the Deep." I said calmly, I waited and heard a quiet clicking noise making me smile to myself as I hear quiet footsteps from behind me. "So, were we right?" Garry asked "Yep, it's open..." I murmured "Well then..." Garry walked in front of me "Let's go!" I nodded as I followed him with Ib in front of me. Once we got inside I saw multiple bookshelves, I ran up to one and picked out a book and read the title. It didn't make sense so I looked further into the book and came across a interesting chapter, "I placed my..." three words in and I immediately shut the book.

Ib walked up to me with curious eyes "What were you reading?" A bright blush spread to my face as I waved my hands in front of me "O-Oh nothing nothing nothing nothing...!" I stammered 'Never reading that again...' I thought to myself in disgust as Ib looked at me. Garry walked up from behind me and whispered into my ear "Oh really.... Because by the looks of your face you seem like it was something pretty big...." he teased. I quickly covered my face and mumbled "Lay off..." receiving a chuckle in return. Garry then quickly turned his attention too the painting in the middle of the room. "Hm..." he said as he walked up to it.

He read off of it "Separation?" he looked at it quizzically for a moment "What an off-putting painting..." The lights went out and I scream "AAH!!" "(Y/n)!" Garry called, I could tell by the worry in his voice that he needed to know that I was ok. "Garry, don't worry I'm fine the lights going out just startled me..." I looked around for anything that could provide light for us and finally gave up. "Hey, any of you guys have a flashlight or something on you? I can't see a thing..." I heard some material moving "Oh!" Garry called "I have a lighter, will that do..?" "Yes, perfect!". I heard some flicking until a small light came into view and the room lit up to reveal markings that kinda resembled crayons. I shivered and Garry spoke lightly into my ear "This isn't good for my health..." I nodded "You can say that again..." I murmured as I scurried back over to the door with the rest of the group close behind.

I walked out into the hallway and saw some red writing on the wall, but with everything going on around me I didn't care a bit so instead I ran back down the hall. I wanted to escape, I was gonna go insane if I stayed in this place for much longer. I was walking and I saw a red foot print that resembled a person's show "Um... Guy's?" I called over my shoulder. I heard some more shuffling from behind me before I voice spoke clearly "What is it (Y/n)?" Garry asked "Look." I pointed. He followed to where my finger went and his eyes widened. "Well.. might as well follow it, right?" I stared at him in shock "You're kidding me, right?" "Nope." I slumped over "Fine..." I spoke slowly as Garry held Ib's hand tight in his. I kinda wish that was me cause I could really use it to calm me down. We followed the footsteps to a purple wall. Garry and I hesitated to go inside so Ib went in first. A second later, there was a loud 'OOF!' and Garry and I looked at each other in shock. We ran into the room to be met by another....

little girl.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry! I have not updated this in so long!!!! AGH!!! School, family, sports, more school activities. I have no more time in my schedule anymore! So, Christmas is perfect.... Hoped you enjoyed the chapter. These are really long now that I look at it.... oh well! Stay Tuned!

Next Release: (Hopefully by) 1/5/15

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 565 15
Getting trapped in an art gallery, you find yourself in a very unusual place. Paintings come to life, and start chasing you! You end up befriending a...
92.3K 4.4K 35
[UNEDITED STORY] "If you're like me, then when you fall...you fall hard, and its almost impossible to get back up." I admitted shamefully, refusing t...
53.5K 2.5K 17
It's been a whole year since Ga On met Yuhan in the hall after that explosion. "He just showed his face and disappeared."