Exploration?

(Y/n) POV

I walk silently walk out into the cold hallway, shivering at the recent memories that it just held. I feel arms wrap around me and I look up to see those beautiful purple brown eyes staring back at me, yep I'll say it Garry is soooo cute.

I slightly blush as I try to escape his arms which makes him pull me closer. I roll my eyes and look as Ib is giggling from behind Garry. A darker blush appears on my face and now I am really struggling to get out of his tight grip. "G-Garry..." I look at him with pleading eyes "Please let me go..?" he chuckles as he loosens his grip enough for me to break free.

Once I am free, I grab Ib's hand and we walk down another hallway which leads to a different room "Oh.." I look back and forth between us and the other hallways "New scenery." I laugh as Ib starts to giggle along with me. Garry reluctantly steps forward "Come on you guys, we haven't got all day." he says I give a quick nod as Ib and I follow him like ducklings.

I see a door as we walk by and I run over to it "Hey look guys!" I exclaim, Garry turns to me with irritated eyes "Yes?" he sees my enthusiasm over a door and chuckles before walking over to me with Ib right by his side. I look through the key hole "....it's pitch black, I can't see a thing." Ib try's to push me out of the way "Let me see!" I move for her to look through the key hole and her eyes become wide "Yeah, (Y/n)'s right, I can't see a darn thing.".

Garry starts to walk away and I have to drag Ib away from the door "Hey! Aren't we going to open it?!" she asks "Well, we could but it's locked." "And you know this how?" I tried the knob, wouldn't budge." Ib rolls her red orbs and looks away "Well I could have tried it." I laugh as she pouts. I look to my left and see paintings with buttons under them "Hey! Let's go inside here!" I laugh as Garry follows me and Ib with a worried glance "I don't like this at all..." he murmurs. I heard him and turned around "Relax, it should be fi-" I spoke to soon cause after that, the gates closed us in and I heard a terrifying roar come from behind me to see a statue wearing a blue dress come from behind me.

Ib shrieked and Garry hid her protectively behind him "(Y/n)! Behind you!" I flipped my head around to see to black arms coming straight toward me. I shrieked and ran around the other way which made the statue turn around and try to grab me. I ran towards a yellow button and smashed it with my hand which made it sting in pain, but I didn't care. I heard something switch and I turned around to see part of the gate gone. I started to smile but felt a white hot burning sensation rake across my back and I hissed in pain to see the statue behind me, trying to grab me. I looked at my rose and saw that some of the petals have fallen off 'Damn it...'

I ran towards the gate "Guys! Get over here!!" I yelled to Garry and Ib as she just pressed a red button 'Oh crap...' I looked to there left a little bit and the statue with a red dress snarled. Garry's pupils shrunk as he grabbed Ib's hand and ran "Hurry up!" I yelled to them. Garry was the first and then Ib, I was just about to cross over but a bookshelf with a book poking out caught my eye "Hold on guys!" I yelled as I grabbed the book and flipped open to a random page and started to read. Half way through, the book slammed shut just missing my fingers and I looked up to see Garry's eyes staring straight back at me. "What the hell (Y/n)! You're gonna get yourself killed!" he yelled. I gave him a glare as he gripped onto my wrist and pulled me out of the closed in area.

I was thrown out of the gate with him running a beeline behind me "Garry! I was reading that!" I whined as the gate appeared from behind me leaving the two statues to wander aimlessly through the maze. Garry finally let out a sigh of relief and then looked at me with stern eyes "What the heck were you thinking back there...." he growled as his hair covered his eyes so that I couldn't fully read his expression but I knew he was a little pissed. I turned to Ib "Hey Ib.... can you walk ahead?" fear covered her kind eyes, but she nodded. I gave her a kind smile as she walked away down the hallway. I then turned to Garry as he frowned at the ground.