Worried

(Y/n) POV

I make my way into the other room, holding the blue rose close to my heart as I wander farther down the dark hallway. As I keep walking, I see a dim light coming from the other end 'Thank goodness....' I think gratefully as the light becomes bigger and brighter. When I step into the next room, I see the man I ran into, in the gallery, cringing in pain still on the floor 'Huh.... I thought for sure he would be better once we healed his rose back up... maybe we need to give it to him...' I walked up to the strange man slowly as Ib grabbed onto my (F/c) skirt (Your wearing a skirt, sorry if you don't like them!) with tight hands. I grab the man's hand and he groans which makes me blush, I close his hand around the rose and back away from him slightly, hoping he didn't work for any sort of martial arts place but by the looks of it, he didn't. The man groaned in pain as his eye's slowly fluttered open as he slowly sat up ".....hm... What's this?..... the pains gone?.... ah?" He now sat up fully staring at me and Ib with fearful eyes "EEEK!" he screeched 'So much for being a man...' I thought to myself as I tried to hold back a laugh, Ib gave me a look or glare I should say and looked back at the man who looked fearful of us standing before him. The man backed farther away from us "Wh- What is it now?! Th-There's nothing left for you to take, I tell you!" The man yell's at us. Ib and I share confused looks before turning back to the man "Uhh.... W-" I start but was cut off by the man himself "W-Wait.... weren't you the girl I bumped into earlier?" He asked me. A light blush covers my face as I remember the incident "Y-Yes... that was me.." I smile awkwardly. The man nods and turns towards IB "Ah! And you must be from the gallery as well, I presume." Ib nods "So you are! At least there are other's here beside's me!" The man sounds very cheerful but taking a closer look, I see his eye's and they look as if they are saying 'Why a child..?' 'Hm...' I think 'How peculiar...' Ib starts to chat about how we both ended up here. When she finished a sad look crosses the man's face "Ah... So I see you both do not know how to leave this wretched place either...." He turns away and thinks for a moment before turning back "I think I have come up with an explanation of how we all become very weak when our roses are looking wilted." He pauses and stares intently at Ib and I before he start's again "I think that the roses have some sort of connection with us in our souls... I mean it is just a theory but I could be correct." A look of realization crosses his face as he turns back towards us "Ah! I still haven't asked your names, my that was rude of me." I smile and giggle a bit as Ib starts to laugh as well, the man looks at us and roll's his eye's "Anyways, my name is Garry." He turns towards Ib "And what is yours?" "My name is Ib!" she laughs. Garry nods before turning toward's me "And you name is....?" "(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." Garry nods before commenting "Well you both have beautiful names." Ib laughs as I blush a deep red and try to hide my face, Garry smirks a little before turning around "Well! I can't leave you two alone now can I? I guess we can all go together!" Garry replied cheerfully. As he was about to walk away, the picture with the wiggling tongue spat at Garry which made him jump back in fear "EEEK!" He yelled again. I walked over to him and pat his shoulder "Don't worry, there's nothing to be afraid of, it's just a painting." I smiled warmly at Garry which made him blush. I helped Garry up and Ib walked ahead of us "Come on you slow-pokes! Don't want to be left behind!!" she teased as we all kept walking. Since Ib stayed ahead of us, Garry talked to me about stuff that I guess he didn't want Ib to get involved in "Anyways... (Y/n)? Do you like art?" he asked politely, I gave a small nod and smile "Yes, I throughly enjoy it as much as the next person, just.... this kind of art gives me the creeps." I reply. Garry nod's as he try's to keep the conversation going until Ib stops in front of another door "Hey... Garry?" she asks. Garry turns away from me and reply's to Ib "Yes Ib, what is it?" she motions to the headless statue standing in front of the doorway "May you please move that?" Garry nods and in one swift motion, the statue is out of the way so that we could continue. 'I hope this hell ends soon... I don't know how many more puzzles and evil art statues I can take.'