Iris ( ouran high school host...

By Alicevbrose

After a year of being away over seas he expects everything to have been the same . What will happen when he's... More

prolong
chapter 1 some things never change
chapter 3 : the family
chapter 4
chapter 5 the proposition
chapter 6 Master and Butler
chapter 7: Beloved and Iris
chapter 8 first date
chapter 9 Date disaster
Chapter 10
chapter 11 act of jealously
chapter 12, cute kitten
Chapter 13, I'm fine

chapter 2 : I promise

7.3K 231 75
By Alicevbrose

Yuki

" Yu-kun !" I heard a small cute voice yell out before a small pair of arms wrapped themselves around my shoulders from behind .I had been sitting down on the couch smiling amused as I watched Tamaki siting in his little corner .ah so cute !

" Hmm?" I turned around was with a smile seeing Honey' s cute adorable smile .

" Oh, well hello there Honey-kun ." I greeted him happily, giggling he sat down long shoulders how he would with Mori playing with hair .

" ne Yu-kun ."

" hmm?" I asked him

" did you miss us ?"

" of course I did ."

" who did you mean the most ?"

Oh.... I smiled sweatdropping feeling everyone listening into my response. Great ..... titling my head I let out a nervous chuckle .

" um ... I missed all of you Honey-kun ." I told him with a smile sweetdropping . Him being Honey didn't seem to understand what he was doing .

" yeah but who did you miss more ?" Great now what am I suppose to say ? I basically have guns pointed at me from all sides . Sweatdropping more I looked around seeing them all staring at me with expecting gazes all expecting them to say that I missed them the most .

"Well all of you, your all very important to me so I missed you all very much ." I told Honey Patting him on the head .

"Eh ?" He said disappointed sliding down from my shoulder hugging on to my arm . Great ... I can already feel the other disappointed as well . Sighing I

"Smile Honey I hate it when your frowning." I told him with a smile winking at him . Bending down I grabbed a hold of his chin before kissing him on the forehead . His eyes widen in surprise as I pulled back before smiling again in sweet happy smile once again .

" Yu-Kun !" He cheerfully yelled out hugging me from around the neck rubbing his cheek against mine. Chuckling I looked over at Tamaki who gazed over his shoulder at us with sad puppy dog eyes making me chuckle amused .

" Tamaki ." I called out to him instantly he cheered up with bog ears and a wagging tail, looking like a happy puppy waiting for its owner 's request .

" come here ." Rushing over he glued on to my hide hugging on to my waist laying his head on my lap like a needy puppy waiting attention . Chuckling I ran my fingers though his hair.

"Ne , Yu-kun . Did you bring any sweets from your trip ?" Honey asked me still hugging on to my neck . Pretending to think of it I chuckled at his puppy eyes before patting his head .

"Ran has them , why don't you ask her for them ." I suggested him happily nodding his head he rushed off to ran .

" Hey Yuki." A voice asked me from my right putting his hand on my shoulder .

"It feels like your ignoring us ." Another voice said putting his hand on my shoulder.

" of course not ." I said smiling down at the now sleeping Tamaki.

" Hikaru." I said turning to the right .

"Kaoru ." I said turning to the left .

" I would never forget about my two little devils ." I added with a chuckle .

" you'd better not ." Hikaru told me in a low tone feeling him wrap his arms around my shoulder .

" I'll make it up to you two . " I promised the two with a closed smile .

" fine ." Hikaru said with a pout . Chuckling I turned to face them kissing them on the forehead like I had with Honey .

"Hope you two caused trouble with Tamaki and Kyoya while I was gone ." I said with a grin chuckling. Both grinned at each other standing up straight pulling away with a smirk .

"Of course we did ." They said confidently grinning sticking their tongues out playfully . Chuckling I patted their head like a proud father would do to his children .

"Good boys ." I told the two who grinned happily. The two walked away a moment later . Watching over them I chuckled . How they have changed . When I had first met them both they were cold unwanting to warm up to people . More like afraid to . The people around them couldn't identify them for who they really were. Unable to tell who was who , even their own mother wouldn't tell them apart. I pitied them seeming them the first time from afar . They both looked so lonely ... trying to play it like they couldn't careless about those around them . Yet ... I could tell they wished deep down inside they wanted to join in . But we're afraid , afraid of being mistaken again of not being seen for what they truly were. Feeling sorry for them I wished be able to do something for them having heard of them from Tamaki before. I still remember that day very will .

" Yuki! Yuki! Let's go home okay ?" Tamaki yelled out his usual cheerful self standing by the door way with Kyoya behind him raising up his glasses up his nose.

" sure I'll be there in a minute , meet you in the limo. I won't be long . " I promised him with a smile nodding his head quickly he walked away practically dragging Kyoya behind him . Chuckling I stood up from my desk putting my books in my briefcase . With a sigh I walked out the door beginning my walk to the front gate. As I passed one of the garden courtyards I stopped seeing two fimilar figures siting on a bench .

" aren't those two the ones Tamaki has been talking about ?" I asked myself looking closely at the twins . The two looked so ... lonely compared to how some of my customers have said .they look like small scared kittens . I thought out with a chuckle before walking up to them with a smile .

" hello there ." I greeted the two, both looked up at me with guarded looks in their eyes .

" you two must be the ones Tamaki have been talking about ." I tried again yo get them to speak .

"Tamaki?" One of the twins said with a soft sounding tone .

"The blonde weirdo ?" The other twin asked with a deeper tone. Chuckling I nodded my head .

"Yes I suppose you can call him that , he is a bit weird to others that don't know him much ." I replied to them with a soft smile my eyes widening as an idea came to me .

" Hey , do you want to come with me ? You can probably meet Tamaki and get to know him, even Kyoya." I offered them with a closed eyes smile .

"Which one ." The more deeper sounding twin asked me cutting me off guard.

" Huh?" I asked with with wide eyes confused .

" which one are you inviting with you ?" The other twin asked me .My eyes widen in disbelief of what they were saying . Smiling softly I chuckled at them , finding what they had said silly .

" well I'm talking to both of you so that would mean that I'm inviting the the two of you ." I told them with a grin .

" why ?"

"Why ?" I asked once again overwhelmed by their question .

" why are you inviting us ? Or even talking to us ?" The deeper sounding twin asked me with a hard. Huh? Thinking about it I chuckled turning to them once again .

" I guess you can say I know stay kittens when I see them." I told the two holding out my index finger out . The two looked at me with confused looks.

" only if you can tell us who's Hikaru." The both of them told me with guarded looks again .

" Hikaru ?" I asked I guess that's one of the twin' s name . I thought before laughing out surprising the two .

" how can I do that ?" I asked laughing the their eyes becoming clouded. Smiling I walked up to them pating them on the head surprising the two.

" how can I tell who's who when I don't know your names to begin with ? In order to truly tell each other apart I would have to get to know you two first ." I told the two messing with their heads . Their eyes wide with shock and surprise .

" so why don't you let me get to know you better? What's your names?" I asked the two, they looked down their bangs covering their faces yet I could still see the blush in them and tears filling in them .

" Kaoru." The softer toned twin said shly

" Hikaru ." The deeper toned twin said . Smiling at the two I patted their heads again .

" it's nice to meet you both , Kaoru ,Hikaru."

Soon after that I had brought the twins with me back to Tamaki' s home . After that the two clinged on to me like a pair of small kittens attached to their master . They were playful hugging on to me during the host club hours . As soon as Kyoya noticed he made it into one of the host club packages, master and two lovers . Seemed to work well for Kyoya at least more money came in then.

" Yuki ." Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Looking up I saw Kyoya standing in front of me fixing his glasses.

" yes, Ky-kun ?" I asked him frowning he chose to ignore my nickname I have for him .

" the club's closing ." He told me his eyes flickering over to the still sleeping Tamaki .

"Don't worry I'll lock up you can leave if you'd like ." I told him . Frowning he seemed to be hesitating looking at Tamaki 's sleeping face before back at my smiling face.

"Do what you wish ." He said with a frown before walking out of the room closing the door behind him . Sighing I threw my head back against the couch .

" so cold ." I said to myself referring to Kyoya .

"Mmm." I heard Tamaki say in his sleep slowly opening his eyes the sleep look still in his eyes.

"Tamaki, you awake now ?" I asked him smoothingly running my fingers though his hair . Nodding his head her hugging on to me tightly as if I were to disappear .

" your not going to leave again are you ?" He asked me in a low tone .smiling sadly I looked down at him with a small sigh .

"Of course I won't leave again."

"Promise ?"

" I promise Tamaki ." Turning his head around to face me he smiled a bit before pouting.

" what's the matter ?" I asked him

" you kiss them ." I sweatdrop realizing what he meant .

"Well, yes you already know I do as a greeting or to my friends ." I explained to him with a smile .

"Then kiss me ." My eyes widen at his request chuckling I smiled before leaning down kissing him on the forehead . Siting up straight he pouted more.

" No kiss me for real ." Chuckling I shock my head .

"Don't tempt me , Tamaki ." I told him looking into his begging eyes .

"Please, I thought you said you love me the most from everyone else."

" I do ."

"Then please ." He begged me , smiling sadly I bend down kissing him lightly on the lips . Pulling back I brushed away his hair from his face smiling.

" I really misses you , Yuki ."

"I miss you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys been a while . Hope you enjoyed this chapter and tell me what you think so far.

I just published a few new stories a few days ago . Hope you check them out and tell me what you think.

See you
-Alice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 121 10
Kisah Faiza yang memuaskan seluruh laki-laki di keluarganya
136K 286 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
176K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
201K 1K 192
Mature content