Arrogance with teeth....

By emeliarosey

Should I stay or should I go? Dont trust a vampire. Dont have diner with strange men. DO NOT let him bite you... More

Arrogance with teeth....
Run, run as fast as you can..
Don't move or I shall bite your head off!
What is that???
Welcome to the Masquerade Ball......
Ceremonies
Cooking Day...
Ai-je répondre à la vraie mort?
What are you talking about?!

California King Bed....

49 2 0
By emeliarosey

My greatest appologies for my chapters being so short so far but after you read this chapter tell me what you think is happening with Kam and Shawn and if your right I will post the next chapter ~ Emmy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~ 

“You know I am not marrying you, right?” I stated outside his bed room door I am not even going to take a step inside. It was dark in there anyway and this could be a horrible trap.

“No trap please come in my future wife. You only have so long of being human.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.  It made me mad. I have the rest of my life to be human.

“Which isn’t very long,” the smirk was gone replaced by something else. Remorse?? I took a step forward just as the room was erupted  y candle glow. I took a step in letting my eyes adjust. 

“Holly crap! You have a California king bed!” my mouth was open I was gawking at the bed. He was leaned on the far wall by a curtain.

“What are you hiding behind curtain number one?” I asked with a giggle.

“It’s a present for you.” He smiled and pulled the curtain aside and showed me a giant bathroom but the far wall in the bathroom was glass. And beyond the glass was the most stunning view I have ever seen. It was the sun rise. It bathed into the room and I gasped at the beauty.

“Oh that’s not all honey,” I gave a little nervous look so he quickly added.  “Come closer don’t worry I won’t hurt you” I walked over to him next to the humongous claw foot tub that could hold us both. I was itching to try it out but that thought was instantly gone when I stood next to the tub and looked down. We were on a sheer cliff and below us was the ocean.

“Oh my god this is beautiful.” I looked up at him and the sun rays made his hair glow. He was the most stunning creature I have ever laid my eyes on.

“I don’t know why you are envying me. You are the most beautiful creation.” He smiled down at me and his hand came up to trace my cheek and I pressed into his hand.

“Kam you know I wouldn’t do this normally. Like my engagement for you wouldn’t of happened like this. Can I tell you a story and you promos not to interrupt until I finish it all?” he asked he seemed anxious so I nodded.

“How about we take a bath while I tell you.” He pointed to the tub. Hmm he must of read my thoughts about the tub. I nodded again. He turned on the water and felt it to make sure it was hot enough then in a blink he was stripped and in the tub with bubbles around him and he turned his head for me to undress.

I wanted to be close to him so when I was in the tub I scooted over to him and laid my back on his chest. His arms went  around me and one hand played with my hair that he was slowly wetting like he was going to wash it.

“Now where to begin.” He thought for a moment and started to speak.

“Ok, Kameron at your parents restaurant was not the not the first time I saw you. I saw you every day for about two months. Please don’t think that’s stalker-ish of me because I know it is. But I couldn’t help it. I was in love with you the moment I saw you.” He took a deep breath and began again.

“When I had dinner with you and made you laugh I couldn’t help myself at the end of the date. My primal instincts took over and I had to hunt. I really do apologize for that.” He sighed. “Anyway. When I brought you back here I thought I could woo you and make you fall in love with me. But when I got back to the castle I remember that my birthday was here and I just couldn’t let my brother have the crown. You have seen the way he acts. He is psychotic!” Talking about his brother he seemed to get mad.

“So I forced the vampritic ring on you. That’s why you screamed in pain. But it doesn’t hurt now does it?” he picked up my left hand and I shook my head. “Good do you know what that means?” he asked stroking my head again. I once again shook my head. “It means deep down you really do love me back.”

He stated it and I knew immediately it was true. Kameron what the hell is wrong with you, you are falling in love with a vampire that has been stalking you and bit you and has kidnapped you. But none of that seem to matter because the here and now was beautiful. Beautiful sunrise wrapped in his arm in the most amazing bathtub.

“You can speak now Kammy.” I could hear the smile in his voice. “I love you to.” I whispered it but I know he heard me because his hand stopped moving and his very muscular body behind me tensed but instantly relaxed. “So you will become my vampire queen?” he asked.

I let his words sink in before I turned slightly in the tub and leaned up. He brought his head down and we kissed. It was as much of a shock as the first time we ever kissed. “Yes I will be your vampire queen. I have one condition before I marry you tonight though.” I kept my mind blank so he wouldn’t know ahead of time.

“Anything.” He stroked the side of my face. “I want to have sex before I marry you.” His eyes widened a little bit before his face relaxed and he smiled. A beautiful full face smile.

He stood up in the tub pulling me with him. He stepped out first and I had the urge to look down but forced myself not to. I wanted to wait. He picked me up by my waist and set me down outside of the tub and in a blink he had a towel. He was already dry I noted and he wrapped the towel around me.

He wrapped his very big arms around me and picked me straight up in the air. I leaned down and kissed him. I felt the air around me move and my back was pushed into something soft. I opened my eyes and we were in the middle of the California king bed.

“A bed for a king.” I joked and he kissed me and started to unwrap the towel. “When you’re a vampire this will be an experience you shall never forget.” He whispered and we kissed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was woken up by someone lightly shaking me. The sunrise curtain was long closed and what was open now was the sunset curtain on the other side of the room. The sun set was almost completely gone. The sky was all purple. I rolled towards the shaking and opened my eyes.

“Hey honey. My mum is here to get you all ready for tonight.” He whispered into my forehead. I had a very weird feeling in my stomach. I had to puke.

I slid off the bed and ran to the bathroom and made it to the toilet just as I started to puke. “Kammy please tell me this isn’t cold feet.” I could hear the sadness in his voice and I shook my head as I spit one last time into the toilet before flushing.

I walked over to the sink with him hovering and washed my mouth out with Listerine and then brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out before facing his worried expression. “No this isn’t cold feet. I must of ate something bad at the ball last night. So isn’t it bad luck to see the bride before the wedding?” he immediately spun around and slapped a hand over his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He exclaimed and I laughed and pulled him around but he refused to remove his hand as much as I pulled. So I kissed his hand. He smiled and started to pull me towards his bedroom door and he led me hand over his eyes to where his mother was waiting on me.

“What are you doing son?” she asked. “Bad luck to see the bride before wedding.” She laughed at him. And he placed my hand in hers he kissed the top of my head and walked out the room.

“So are you ready to see your wedding dress?” she asked and I smiled at her and nodded my head.

“Well come right this way.” We were in the same room where I got my ball gown but this was my wedding dress.

When my eyes caught sight of it I gave a squeak of delight and ran over to touch it. It was exactly like my dream.

It was strapless. It was white with red swirls near the bottom where she embroidered it. She took it from it resting place and helped me into it. The quickly did my hair in a curly up do and put in a little diamond tiara. She just put a little mascara on my eyes to make them pop and she painted my lips the color of blood.

I have to admit when she showed me myself in the mirror I did look amazing. “Are you ready to go marry my son?” she asked she placed a hand on either side of my head and I smiled at her in the mirror.

“Yes I am, but I’m a little sad the my mom and dad won’t be here to walk me down the aisle.” I felt like crying but I didn’t want to mess up the mascara.

“I’m not your father but will I do?” a voice asked form the door and I turned to the voice and gave a little shocked gasped thinking it was Shawn but I saw the green eyes and knew it was Christopher.

“Yes thank you.” I smiled and he held out his arm for me to take. And he led me from the room so his mom could get dressed. He led me back towards the ball room and he stopped my half way there.

“You shouldn’t marry Shawn.” Wow he really got straight to the point. “I’m going to so let’s go.” I started to walk towards the ball room and he stopped me again. “I could make you so much happier than him.” I know he was talking but I couldn’t hear his voice anymore. I was starting to sweat and I was feeling sick again.

Christopher gave up talking and when I laid my hand on him my stomach pain went away and I got cold again. No more sweating and I was relived. We arrived at the ball room and I hear the music begin.

Everyone stood and turned to look at me. I didn’t look at any of them back I looked at Shawn and smiled. He looked the best I ever seen him. His hair slightly messed up and a big smile on his face. Clearly emanating love. I smiled and he seemed to smile more.

“Who gives this woman to this man?” the reverend said. Christopher said in a high voice like the reverend said so everyone could hear him. “I do.” He took both my hands in his and he bent down and kissed my cheek.

That was an private touch from Christopher but Shawn didn’t seem mad so must have had to do it. The reverends hands were cold to meaning he was a vampire. He placed my hands in Shawns and I smiled at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639 15 11
They should be protected, they should be kept. Protect and Kill. two things will be program to decide her new destiny. ONE MISTAKE AND EVERYTHING W...
9.2K 306 19
"It's not safe for you to be around us. You could get hurt. Or worse, killed." "I don't care. I'm not leaving now."
425K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
2.1K 52 13
It's the end. Nothing matters. A boy is separated from his family and is welcomed into a new one. They live peacefully for some years but are soon fo...