Selux the Cat's backstory

Od Selux_the_cat

-I know the story was deleted but I'm bringing it back! **SOME DETAILS WERE CHANGED** Just the start into how... Více

Part 1: A Painful Memory
Part 2: Escaping
Part 3: A Little Explination
Part 4: Maaaaaagic
Part 5: He's NOT Imagining
Part 6: Fighting the Truth, Literally.
Part 7: Friend or Foe?
Part 8: Fighting a new Enemy
Part 9: A New Hero
General Info (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Part 10: The Cat-tastic New Member

10 1 3
Od Selux_the_cat

    Tails followed Selux and grabbed her shoulder, "Hey! Wait! I wanna ask you something!"Selux turned around, "Oh, hey. Ask away." Tails thought to himself, "I don't know what to ask her... I just don't want her to leave..." Tails stood there not sure what to say, "U-uhhhh..."Selux tilted her head confused, "Uh... Tails, is something wrong?" Sonic ran over, "We want to know if you'd like to stay, so you can help when Eggface or something bad happens." Selux shrugged, "Well I got some stuff to do but... it can wait.But, are you talking about that fat guy with squirrels under his nose...?" Sonic snickered, "Yeah, him." Selux thought it over, "Well, if I need help, you guys can help me and in return I'll help you guys whenever!" Tails smiled, "So you're gonna join us?" Selux smirked, "as long as the ego filled red head (Knuckles)and pinkie-pie (Amy) don't try to mess with me, then yeah I'm in!" The three high-fived and walked over to Knuckles and Amy who has their arms crossed and was glaring. Sonic smiled, "well gang I got good news, Selux is joining the group!"Tails smiled, "So there won't be any problems!" Selux stared at Amy and Knuckles crossed arms and got out some duct tape, "Oh, there's gonna be some problems..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...