Instinct (1D)

By cheerbabi23

A Girl named Stella lives in Washington. Her parents both work for the government. She believes a zombie apoc... More

Instinct (1D)
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chapter thirteen
authors note
Chapter fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter eight

72.4K 1.2K 113
By cheerbabi23

Stella's POV

( Hope you guys like the story :) Happy reading)

I hate sleeping in a tent. It's so uncomfortable. I want to be back in my bed sleeping. I also would like to see my family one last time.

I stepped outside the tent and the sun was shining bright. I looked around to see if I see any Zombies. Luckly, there wasn't any. I grabbed a granola bar from my bag and ate it. I don't really like granola bars, but this is all I have to eat. I want to have a real breakfast. Some eggs, bacon and toast, with a side of freshly squeezed orange juice. If only.

I had to get a move on. Although I would like to stay here until a rescue group finds me, I need to start heading out. I grabbed my bag, my bow and my quiver with my arrows in them. I set them outside and stepped out. How the hell do I put this tent back into the little box. I walked around the tent. I found the small box attached to the side of it. Maybe if I pull the string, it will suck it back into the box. I did just that, and the tent went back into the box. this tent really comes in handy.

I put it in my bag and put it on. I put the quiver over my bag and grabbed my bow and an arrow. I walked out the forest quietly. Shit. I can basically run and they wouldn't hear me. Its great that my parents work for the government. look at all the cool things I have.

I finally made it to the deserted road, and looked both left and right. I don't see any zombies lurking around. That's a good sign. I walked and followed the GPS that was on my watch. I Heard my stomach growl. I am SO hungry. These granola bars do NOT fill me up. I'll probably stop by a store and see if they have anything to eat.

I Wonder what I would be doing right now, if this apocalypse didn't happen... Oh yea, I would probably be bickering with my mother. Even though me and my mom fight, I do still love her. She just nags all the time and it gets annoying.

I finally saw some stores around. I was probably in the main area, where they have a lot of stores and stuff. I stopped and scanned the premises. I saw a zombie walking around. Should I kill it now? I mean, it's not charging at me.

I go for it any ways. I could keep practicing on my archery. I leveled the bow up to my eyes. I made sure I had a good shot at the zombie. I closed one eye and my other eye was open, focusing more on the zombie. Once I had a clear view, I stretched back the arrow and let it go. The arrow landed right between the zombies eyes.

"Bulls eye." I whispered.

I stuck my hand up and the arrow retrieved back to me. It had all the blood on it. it didn't look like blood. it looked more like slime. like a black slime. It also smelled horrible. I put it on the box on the side of my belt and it sanitized it. I placed it back on the bow, incase I needed to use it again.

I walked further and further into the area. It's so weird how everything is so silent. Makes me feel like I'm the only one in the planet. Except I'm not.

I looked around. Glass shattered everywhere. Fire still burning and alive. Doors open to the buildings. I looked for a little diner so that I can get food. There wasn't one diner in this area. Even if there was, I feel like the food would be contaminated.

Should I try going to a grocery store? Like Walmart? Walmart has tons of food and supplies. It has everything you need in one store. Like everything.

I decided Walmart would be a better place to go to too get food.

The area looked a little familiar. So I knew where I was going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 217 37
**********One Direction not famous********** Jess is 19 she got married when she was 18 her husband died in the army. What happens when she move to L...
1.8K 80 11
Surviving The Dead; **RANDOM NEW CHARACTERS ARE ADDED EVERY SCENE/SERIES** There is no One Direction... There never was. The world has come to an end...
20K 211 38
It was a normal day for Abby, until something not so human tries to eat her face off. A full blown zombie apocalypse has started in the United States...
71.3K 2.5K 43
In the midst of a flesh-eating zombie apocalypse, Julia Piper finds herself being one of a very small selection of survivors. Along with her big brot...