Our Dirty Little Secret

By RyeRyeK

Our Dirty Little Secret (Book #1) Alice Brooks has a perfect life. Or so you think she does... She lives in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Sorry.

Chapter 4

181 7 0
By RyeRyeK

Picture of Joey McArthur (Gregg Sulkin)

Alice's POV

Today is Friday and let me tell you it's been a long ass week with my parents being home. Charlotte said I could spend the night with her tonight so I don't have to deal with my parents. Her parents are on a business trip in New York. So yay, party!

I'm just kidding no party just us gals and hopefully Joey goes out with Cat.

I get up and take a shower. After my shower I put on a black crop top that says "I don't do Normal", short dark jean shorts, silver high tops, and a black snapback. I put mascara, eyeliner, foundation, and some pink lipstick.

What? It's Friday, I just wanted to express myself. Don't be judging me.

I walked downstairs and straight outside to meet up with Luke and Nathan.

"Come on let's go so we don't have to be in same building as them." Luke said.

Here's the layout of why each one of us hate our parents:

Mother is very stupid. She married Father for the fame and the fortune. She rather be getting a new plastic surgery than have to take care of her children. Mother taught Luke that women want to be treated as sex slaves. So that's why Luke is the player type, until Nathan told him Mother was just lying to Luke and that's when Luke became a real gentleman, (but still kind of acts like a player) and treats Lucy right. Mother wanted me to drop out of school and be a model for Father's company. Nathan didn't approve of it and I don't feel confident in myself like that.

Now Father is a complete screwed up, disgusting, sick, twisted, monster.

Father is Co-CEO of a company called Basic White. He has put so much time and effort into that company he barely is ever home. He also is very good friends with the CEO and the CEO well I don't know his name, but...

"Alice. We are here go to school now or your going to be late." Nathan cut me off of my thoughts.

"Oh um okay thanks Nathan. Bye." I said while giving Nathan a hug and then went to my locker.

I was getting my books out of my locker for Algebra while my friends were talking.

"Are you okay Alice?". Lucy asked. "Are you two still dating?" Brandon asked. "I herd Joey saved you from Kevin attacking you." Charlotte said.

I shut my locker and turned around to face all of my friends. "Yes I'm okay. Yes, him and I are technically still dating. And yes Joey did save me from Kevin attacking me." I said.

They all could tell I was angry and upset. So they dropped the conversation.

"Well at least Charlotte is going to be taking care of you tonight. So you are away from your twisted monsters they liked to be called parents." Lucy said.

"Yeah. Thanks Charlotte again for letting me stay over. My brothers and I appreciate it." I said.

"Oh no problem. My parents are on a business trip and Joey is going out with Cat tonight do its just us." Charlotte said.

"What about Lucy and the twins?" Brandon questioned.

"I am going on a date with Luke tonight. The twins are also going on a date with the Harrison twins." Lucy said.

"Oh so it is just you two. Unless if I can come and crash?" Brandon questioned.

Charlotte and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Guys I was just kidding I'm hanging out with some of the guys on the football team anyway. Calm down. Don't get your panties in a wad." Brandon said.

*Ring*

The bell rings so Brandon and I go off to Algebra while the others go to English.

When I walked in Joey was talking to Nathan and there was a note on my desk.

It said Alice on the outside and the note read:

Meet me in the library out our spot. I have something to tell you kitten ;)

-Joey or A.K.A "The Player"

I chuckled at the note and put it away in my pocket. Then Joey turns around and looks at me. He smiles and looks away.

Oh this player is going to be the death of me.

***

Algebra went by pretty fast and so did the other classes. That means it's lunch time.

"So are you going to eat with us at lunch today or are you going to the library with Joey?" Brandon questioned.

I blushed and said. "I'm going to the library with Joey."

Brandon pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"Here. You are going to need it." Brandon said.

It was a condom.

"Ew! You jerk, that's nasty. Here take it back!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh. It was just a joke." Brandon laughed. "Now go!" he yelled.

I walked down the hall to the library and to my spot or should I say our spot in the library.

"Hey kitten."

I turn around to see Joey standing up against the bookshelf, trying to make himself look good.

"Hey player." I said while scrunching up my nose.

"Ah, you calling me player is like music to my ears now little kitten." Joey said.

"Okay so why did you want to meet here?" I questioned.

"Oh come on. I just wanted to spend some time with my favorite little kitten. Is that such a crime?" Joey questioned.

"Well I thought you would have had something important to tell me since that's what you wrote on the note." I said.

"No kitten. I just want to hang with you." Joey said before he pulled out a flask from his book bag. "Want some?" He asked.

"Ew. No. First of all that's illegal to drink under 21 and second of all you are going to get in so much trouble if someone caught you with that." I said.

"Oh kitten calm down. I'm a player, I play my cards right and I get away with everything." Joey said while taking another sip.

"Give me that." I hissed and tried to reach for it but failed because Joey pulled away and I face planted.

"Haha. Oh kitten if you want some just ask." Joey chuckles.

"Ugh, may I have some?" I asked while lying.

"Here you go kitten." Joey said while handing me the flask and I ran off with it.

"Kitten get back here!" Joey yelled.

I laughed and continued to ran around the library. I stopped to see if he was still behind me, but he was gone.

I turned to run again but I fell on top of someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said apologizing before I realized who it was.

"Kitten. I didn't know you were the frisky type." Joey said.

I growled in disgust and got off of Joey. Then I helped him up while he tried to take his flask again. But I stopped him.

"Alcohol is very bad for you player. Don't drink anymore. Promise me?" I said.

Joey stared at me hard like my words hurt him deep. "Okay fine I promise kitten." Joey said.

I smiled and with that I dumped the alcohol into a plant next to me in the library.

"Oh come on. I thought you were at least going to let me finish it off." Joey whined.

"Hey, you promised not to drink alcohol from this point forward." I said.

"Ugh, I guess I did say that." Joey growled.

*Ring*

The bell rings meaning it's time to go to class.

"Well see ya later my little kitten." Joey said.

"Bye." I said while smiling.

****

Finally school is over. Time to go over to Charlotte's house.

Nathan is going to take Charlotte and I over to her house. So her and I walked out to Nathan's car.

"Hey girls. How was your day?" Nathan questioned.

"It was good. I'm glad it's over though." Charlotte said.

"My day was pretty great I guess you could say." I said while smiling.

"Basically what she's getting at is she and my brother had play time in the library." Charlotte said.

I looked at her while my eyes were throwing daggers at her.

"Woah, wait, what?" Nathan questioned.

"Well my brother, Joey, wrote a note to Alice to meet him in the library at lunch so they could talk." Charlotte said.

"And that's all we did. I promise." I said.

"Okay that better be all you two did." Nathan said.

Luke comes out to Nathan's car and slides in.

"Hey ladies." Luke said.

"Hey." Charlotte said.

"Wazzup dork." I said.

"Don't call me a dork or I'll make Nathan make you stay home." Luke threatened.

"Don't threaten me hun. Nathan wants me to go to Charlotte's so I'm safe." I said.

"Ugh, whatever princess." Luke said.

Nathan chuckled. "You two are the definition of a pain in my ass." Nathan said.

***

Nathan dropped us off at Charlotte's house or should I say mansion.

This place is huge. I think it's bigger than our mansion.

Charlotte and I went to her room which was a cute room for her. All we did is just listened to music, talked, watched movies, ate pizza and simply just chilled.

"Hey I'm going to go put my pajamas on in your bathroom." I said to Charlotte.

"Okay. I'll just be in here." Charlotte said.

I grabbed my tank top, shorts and walked down to the bathroom. I closed the door and slipped off my jean shorts. I put on my black stretchy shorts and I took off my crop top.

I was about to put my tank top on when someone walked in.

"Oh hey kitten." Joey said while grinning.

I put my tank top on very quickly and started to pout.

"Haven't you ever herd of knocking?" I questioned.

"Well the last I knew this was my bathroom and I didn't know I had to knock to use my own bathroom." Joey said.

I growled in disgust and walked right past him.

"So kitten, you staying the night?" Joey questioned.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Oh just glad to know my kitten is here. If you know what I mean." Joey said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"You are a creep." I said.

I walked back to Charlotte's room and she looked at me.

"What took you so long? Did you get lost?" Charlotte asked.

"In this house it's probably possible." I began and laughed. "But no, Joey kind of walked in on me while I was changing so I had a little chit chat with him." I said.

"Oh goodness. I bet that went well." Charlotte said.

I nodded and sat down on the floor while I watched the movie she started.

***
It was about an hour later and Charlotte was asleep. I was thirsty so I decided to get a bottle of water.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. Then I froze cold in my skin. Someone's arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to their chest.

"Hey kitten." Joey whispered in my ear.

"Joey, let go of me please." I whined.

"Shh, kitten it's okay. Stop whining." Joey said.

He let's go of me and turns me around. His brown eyes look at me with such pleasure.

"Oh kitten you have no idea what you are doing to me." Joey said while looking me up and down.

I swallow hard, nervous as hell. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"You in your short little cute shorts and this tank top. Mmmm. I just wanna lay you down on the kitchen counter and fuck you." Joey said.

"J-joey..." I began before he cut me off.

"Shhhhhh, little kitten be quiet." Joey said while he laid a finger on my lips.

I was nervous, so nervous my palms were sweating. I took a deep breath and swallowed my saliva again.

"Close your eyes kitten." Joey whispered.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Just do it." Joey whispered/hissed.

I closed my eyes and Joey pulled my body close to his. He lifts up my face and cups my cheek in his hand.

Oh no, this can't be what I think he is going to do.

And then with that his lips crashed into mine.

****************************

Ooooh. Get some Alice!

Lol well here you go. Hope you like it.

Ilysm! ❤

Thanks

-RyeRyeK ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 16.7K 54
Fire and Water. That's what they were. Together they were just whispers of what could have happened and what could have been. Running from a tragic p...
1M 10.3K 16
Running away from the dark past of her life, Sofia McCommer is determined to start new and prove her worth to her family by joining her family busine...
40.6K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
1M 26.5K 91
#17 in teen fiction (28/12/18) #7 in girls (02/01/19) #14 in teen fiction (15/04/19) #3 in boys (10/11/19) PUBLISHED✅: 15/06/17 COMPLETED FULLY✅: 06...