Why so Sexy, Miss Evans? (Gir...

By ShayZayit

Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Finale
Why so Annoying, Anna Krause?
Sequel, etc

Chapter 36

160K 5.1K 5.4K
By ShayZayit

"Tell me again why I have to attend your dad's dinner?" Daniella asked as she was grading some papers.

Right now we were in the detention room, I came to make sure she would come, I would never see the end of it if she didn't go.

"Because you have to meet your father-in-law," I said smirking making Daniella roll her eyes. "Also, it would be really nice to have some company, it's always just me and my dad, sometimes Soph."

"Don't you have a family?" She asked finally looking at me over the paper she was holding.

"Not in the US," I said shrugging my shoulders.

She just sighed grabbing the papers and putting them into her folder. "Why did I agree to this? Oh yeah, I didn't, you just pushed me into it like you always do," she said ironically.

"And that's why you like me so much." I picked up my bag from the floor as she got up and started walking away.

"Why are you following me? I have to go home to change first," she said as I picked up her pace. "Also, it's a dinner, I don't have to be there right now, right?"

"I think you look fine, you don't have to be there right now but I was hoping you could give me a ride."

She didn't say anything, we just walked to the parking lot, as soon as she got into her seat she locked the car doors, one last look at me and she was gone.

Not gonna lie, that's the woman I fell in love with.

Once I got home my dad was already in the kitchen cooking mainly the dessert for tonight.

"Are you sure this will be safe to eat?" I asked as I went into the kitchen. "Don't make me look bad."

"How dare you insult my cooking like that? I've fed you since you were a little challah," he said stopping what he was doing and crossing his arms amusedly.

"Yes, unfortunately," I said immediately running away from the kitchen before he could hit me with a dishcloth.

"Starve to death then," I heard him scream as I ran up the stairs.

I love my dad, his cooking? Not so much.

After what seemed like an eternity the house was profoundly clean, all the food was ready, and actually looked pretty good, I was done showering, dressed and anxiously waiting for Daniella that was about to come anytime soon.

I almost had a heart attack when I heard a knock on the door, I ran down the stairs like fucking flash, I'm surprised I didn't fall.

"Hey, you must be Daniella," I heard my dad saying as I was halfway the stairs. bitch got there first. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr Krause," Daniella answered politely shaking his hand as she eyed me approaching them.

"Uh... hey," I muttered awkwardly.

"Come on in," my dad said quickly pushing her in and closing the door. "Please sit down while I get the table ready."

"You know the way," I said as my dad moved to the kitchen.

"I'm going to kill you after this," she whispered as she passed by me and went into the living room, seating in the same couch she sat the other day, mainly because Potato is laid there again, it's his spot.

"You look beautiful," I said taking her in as I sat next to her, she was wearing black fitted jeans and a loose grey button-up tucked in, and black heels as always, which makes her a lot taller than me, I'm almost 1,70cm and when she's wearing heels I swear she's almost 1,90. I've never seen her barefoot but I've seen her with jogging sneakers, even then she's about 1,80. I'm not complaining, gotta love them tall chicks.

"I'm not wearing anything special," she answered rolling her eyes.

"You look beautiful in anything you wear so," I said giving her a smirk.

Before she could say anything back my dad popped up by the living room door. "Everything's ready girls." After we sat down at the table, Daniella in front of me and my dad on the head of the table, the awkward conversation began, "so," he started. "Are you two dating?"

"Dad," I groaned.

"What? Are you still getting to know each other? It's been some time."

"I'd rather not rush it," Daniella answered making me slightly open my mouth, is this a sign?

"Taking it slow, that's good," he said approvingly. "And may I know how old are you?" Bitch, I wanna know that too.

"I'm 27." Only 9 years older, not bad.

"What do you work as?" Dad stop.

"I'm a teacher." Daniella?

"That's nice, where do you teach at?" I'm gonna die.

"So, dad this food is amazing, you really outdid yourself in this Potato Kugel," I said trying to distract him from the conversation. "Is this fried Shallots? Divine." It wasn't that good.

"Do you think so?"

"Absolutely," I said putting more of it on my plate, I'm going to struggle to eat this later. "You know what would go well with it? That wine uncle Fatberry gifted us last Hanukkah." Yes, I'm about to sabotage my dad.

"But I'm saving that to a special occasion."

"But this is a special occasion dad," I said grabbing Daniella's hand from the other side of the table making her raise a brow.

"Oh indeed it is, my baby is finally getting out of her pit, I'll get it right away," he said getting up and sprinting to the kitchen.

When he was out of sigh Daniella was quick to take her hand out of mine. "Don't do that kind of thing in front of your dad," she whispered harshly.

"What? holding hands?" I asked amusedly. "Are you perhaps embarrassed?" I smirked gaining a smack in my hand from her. "Hey, I was just trying to save your skin."

"So," my dad started again pouring the wine into his glass and then moving it closer to Daniella's silently asking if she wanted it.

"I'll drive home," she said simply.

I must tell you this, I'm a genius. The wine worked wonderfully, by the second glass my dad was laughing uncontrollably totally forgetting about all the awkward questions. Now he stuck with telling all my embarrassing stories as Daniella laughed, they're united against me, they're BFF's now.

"And then she stuck her head between the bars and we had to call the firefighters to get her out, it was hilarious," my dad said between laughs as he siped his wine, it wasn't that funny but the way he was telling it made it look like it was the best moment of the century, also it was a pretty traumatic experience for a 5-year-old Anna.

As for Daniella, she was pretty amused by all that, of course, now she has a lot of information to tease me with.

"Damn, it's so late already," I said pretending to be sleepy as I looked at the clock, it was almost midnight, I would do anything to end this awkward night.

"Yes, I should probably go," Daniella said getting up from her seat. "The food was great Mr Krause, the conversation too."

"But it's still early also today's Friday," my dad said getting up too and picking up the plates.

"I have papers to grade tomorrow."

"Oh, you never told me..."

"I'll help her out," I said immediately grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the room. "That was close," I sighed once we were standing outside in the cold, our hands were still entwined and neither of us made any attempt to untangle them.

"I should go," she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Can we hug?"

Again there were a few seconds of silence until I heard a faint, "fine."

I didn't waste time, I had to be quick before she could change her mind, I circled my arms around her neck and rested my head comfortably on her chest, she was a little reluctant at first but ended up circling her hands around my waist. This was the closest to heaven I have ever been.

"Can we kiss?" I asked amusedly.

"Don't stretch it."

I sighed contently as I rested my back on the front door as I closed it, the night was a success after all.

As I was going up the stairs to call it a night I noticed my dad seated on the sofa playing with Potato. "Were you watching us again?" I asked amusedly.

"Anna," he started in a serious but not too serious tone. "Daniella is a teacher at your school isn't she?"

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.9K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
44.2K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...
361K 10.7K 85
It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student with an even bigger reputation to her tea...
21.4K 610 36
Y/n Hardy has a difficult life, but one that she keeps to herself. As a girl who prefers to go almost entirely unnoticed, she's one who would not dar...