Why so Sexy, Miss Evans? (Gir...

By ShayZayit

Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Finale
Why so Annoying, Anna Krause?
Sequel, etc

Chapter 31

168K 5.1K 3.3K
By ShayZayit

"Why are you so serious?" Soph asked yarning for the nth time watching me throw myself into her bed. "You're lucky I didn't break a chair in your head for coming here at freaking 7 am on a Saturday."

"Just cuddle me," I said giving her the puppy eyes.

"No way, get out of my house pervert," she giggled throwing a pillow at me but still laying beside me running a hand through my hair. "Tell me everything."

"I wish I could," I sighed. "If I tell you, you probably wouldn't believe me."

"Bitch I'm your best friend, you don't need to tell me because I already know it."

"What?" I said immediately lifting my head to look at her.

"Duh, you two are too obvious," she said rolling her eyes. "I understand that you didn't say anything because I know she's discreet but bitch I'm your best friend c'mon."

"We are... Obvious?

"Yeah, she likes you a lot, that's visible from a 1000km." Does she? "I told you Jenny was a nice girl." Oh. "I saw you two dancing at the Homecoming dance and talking around in the corridors," she continued to ramble. "You two make up a great pair, I ship it!"

"Is that so?" I said forcing a smile, Soph... So sweet yet not very bright.

"Yup, there's no reason for you to have that ugly face on my chicken nugget."

"Yeah... I guess so, I was just worried she didn't like me back," I lied. I'm really sorry Soph, you're going to kill me when you find out but I cannot tell you, not now.

"Just ask her out on a date," she said laying back down.

"Uh, the last time I asked a girl out it went really bad," I said laying my head on her legs.

"Got rejected?"

"Uh, let's not talk about that."

"Well, Jenny wouldn't reject you," she said simply. "I just hope your 'Miss sexy ass' craze is gone." She sighed. "don't get me wrong, I will always support you but... It was just really unrealistic, I don't want my bestie to suffer," she said the last part in an irritating baby voice.

"You're such an idiot," I said laughing awkwardly.

I'm not sure using Jenny to get back at Daniella and lying to Soph is the best but I don't have much of a choice, also, Jenny saw me dance intimately with Daniella, I guess that pretending to be interested in her might take whatever idea she has of what she saw.

It doesn't feel right to use Jenny to make her jealous and it will be too obvious if I try too hard, I'll just look stupid so I'll just let the things flow, as of Jenny, I'm not sure how exactly I'll get close to her without getting myself in an undesirable relationship.

Ugh, this sucks.

I spent the rest of the day playing around with Soph and secretly mourning at my own deteriorating state. At the end of the day, I went home so I could officially drown in my misery.

I could barely sleep that night, I couldn't help being sad at the things she said to me, how could she be so mean?

It's needless to say I woke up on Monday looking like shit, rather than looking like shit it would be more appropriate to say I felt like shit, gotta keep that self-esteem high.

I arrived at school earlier than usual so I could talk to Jenny, I'm not sure about what but I'll just roll with it, asking her out would be a good idea but I don't really feel like going out with her.

I walked to the classroom where the school student committee or whatever that shit is usually hung and knocked on the door before opening it and poking my head into the room. Empty?

"Jeez, I have the worst of luck when it comes to this shit," I said out loud to myself like the demented bastard I am, I came into the deserted room deciding to wait for her inside rather than just awkwardly stand in the highway.

"What are you doing in here?" I was startled by a voice coming from behind me, not any voice though.

I turned around finding Miss Evans with a stack of papers in her hands and a rather annoyed expression.

"I'm waiting for someone," I said simply.

She just rolled her eyes laying the papers, more like throwing them in one of the desks and leaving.

Are we archenemies now or what?

"Anna?" Once again a voice from behind me startled me. "So early at school, it's not like you," Jenny.

"Do you think that low of me?" I said pretending to be hurt.

"Not at all," she said immediately. "What brings you by?"

"Thought you'd enjoy some company, don't you get bored?"

"Sometimes, yeah. Thanks," she smiled kindly, such a good girl, bitch I cannot hurt you if you keep being so nice!

"So..." I started. "Do you want to hang out after school?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" She asked giggling.

"Whatever you want to call it," I smirked, I feel so bad.

"Fine, I'll hang out with you"

"Wait for me at the parking lot after class, is that alright or do you have anything to do right after?"

"Uh, yeah I have to do some school work," she said a little disappointed.

"That's fine I'll wait for you."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I said giving her a little punch, damn I'm terrible at flirting.

She giggled a little, "Then let's go to class together."

"I always forget we actually share this class," I said as we walked to both my sweet dream and nightmare.

"Am I that unnoticeable?" She asked, her voice giving away a hint of sadness.

HaShem! I'm so bad at this!

"Uh, no, of course not! I was just joking!" I said immediately stumbling in my words.

"You're so bad at lying but I forgive you for being considerate," she said giggling at my sudden rambling.

I was going to reply to her but I made the mistake of looking up and seeing Daniella by the door, eyeing us as we walked to her classroom.

C'mon Anna, don't act stupid.

"I wasn't lying," I said laughing awkwardly. I want to facepalm so badly.

"As I said before, you're not a good liar," she said smirking, right now we were just mere meters from the door. "Good morning, Miss," she said once we were close enough.

"Morning, Miss," I said not as excitedly as Jenny.

"Good morning girls," she said simply but her eyes were fixated on me, such a heavy glare. I feel like digging a hole and burying myself in it so I could just hibernate in there forever.

The class period went terribly slow, after the glare episode she didn't spare me even half a glance. I tried not to look too much either and focused mainly on the window but still listening to her voice very carefully, I need to pass this subject, hence why time seemed to almost stop in the goddamn classroom.

At the end of the day I decided to just sit on the steps of the front door and wait for Jenny while listening to some music, asking her out and agreeing to wait a whole period for her was just the worst idea ever, I'm going to die of boredom.

I wonder if Daniella is still sending people to detention, I honestly doubt it, well her car is still on the spot she usually parks it but I'm not bothering her anymore so there's no reason she would waste her time babysitting teens... Unless she thinks I'll go after her. Ha! You thought Evans! You can sit and wait.

Some time passed by and I was almost laid on one of the steps, "I wanna go home," I murmured looking at the sky. "HaShem if you're really out there, please send me a message..."

"Who are you talking to?" Jenny appeared in front of my face with an amused expression.

"Uh, G-d?" I said laughing a little as I got up.

"Never took you as someone religious," she said still very amused.

"I am."

"Interesting," she chuckled as we walked through the parking lot. "So, where are we going to hang out?" Shit.

"There's this milkshake shop in the city centre I've been wanting to go, is that alright?"

"Uh," she started but her face immediately turned into a deep red. "Y-yes, that's fine."

"Are you really ok with it?" I asked amusedly.

"Y-yes!"

This is going to be funny. You're not too bad Jenny Waterson.

But your ass doesn't quite compare to Daniella's, I rest my case.

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 94.1K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
63.3K 1.4K 32
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
22.6K 646 36
Y/n Hardy has a difficult life, but one that she keeps to herself. As a girl who prefers to go almost entirely unnoticed, she's one who would not dar...
16.5M 378K 74
~TeacherXStudent/ GirlXGirl~ Sam never had an easy life, and as she battles with the memories of her dysfunctional past she also has to battle the se...