Why so Sexy, Miss Evans? (Gir...

By ShayZayit

Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - Finale
Why so Annoying, Anna Krause?
Sequel, etc

Chapter 25

173K 5.5K 5.2K
By ShayZayit

"Do I really have to?" I looked at Soph with puppy eyes.

"Yes, you do or else I'll tell Miss Evans you stalk her social media."

"You wouldn't do that!" I faced her with a serious expression. "C'mon her Instagram is private and her facebook account only has about 3 photos."

"Watch me," she said with a smug face.

"Ugh fine."

Soph always wins every argument... I mean, she doesn't win them, she simply blackmails me until I give up.

That's fucked up.

We arrived at school about 30 minutes late because sophs beat up car decided it was a good idea to just die and I had to push it wearing fucking heels until it started working again.

The school was already packed with awkward teenagers wearing tuxedos and expensive dresses they will never wear again, I got mine on sale for 20 dollars and I've been wearing it to every special occasion for the last 2 years.

The music was terrible, food was gone and we are standing inside an oven. Yup, everything is looking normal so far.

My eyes quickly scanned the gymnasium looking for you know who. "She's right there," Soph said pointing in her directing as if she could read my mind. She was standing in a corner talking to some teachers, she hasn't noticed me yet. "Stop looking at her like that, you look like a creep... Oh wait, you are."

I punched her arm, lightly? No.

"Bitch, ouch!" she said rubbing the sore spot on her arm.

When I looked again to where Daniella was standing was I not surprised when I saw her already looking at me, just when our eyes met she averted her gaze.

"Should I come over and say hi?" I looked at Soph who was already eyeballing some guys. "Would that be weird?"

"Totally weird, just go for it. Come meet us after your awkward moment," she said patting my shoulder and leaving me to join her date, even Soph has a date and here I am. I'm the third wheel.

I looked at Daniella again seeing she was alone, perfect timing. I strolled in her direction gaining her attention but just as I was halfway there someone stood in front of me.

"Anna," Jenny. "I'm glad to see you here."

"What do you need me for?" I said chuckling.

"Stupid," she said giving me a light punch. "You're alone?"

"Are you too?" She just nodded. "How come?"

"The person I wanted to come with didn't ask me out."

"Ouch, I could say the same." I chuckled awkwardly eyeing Miss Evans seeing she was looking at us, it will have to wait. "Who was the idiot?"

She rolled her eyes amusedly. "It doesn't really matter, would you be my last minute date?" Being Jenny's date? I'm certainly not mad.

"Sure, I mean that's better than being Soph's third wheel and alone for that matter." I played it off.

"Dance with me?"

"I'm glad you asked," I said taking her hand. "I'll show you some moves."

"Please, don't make us look stupid," she said chuckling.

"That's a calumny."

We danced to some electronic weird music for a while and my feet were hurting in these heels already but I stood strong.

"You look beautiful in that dress," she said out of the blue making a light blush spread to my face.

"Thanks," I muttered. "You look beautiful as well."

Just when she was about to say something someone grabbed her arm and said something I couldn't hear due to the loud music. "I have to go," she said not too happy. "Something came up and I have to help there but I'll come back for the last dance, wait for me."

"It's alright, I'll see you later."

When she was gone I looked around me again looking for Daniella, she wasn't in the same spot anymore. After walking around the whole gymnasium realisation struck me that she wasn't here.

I felt like I was being baked inside this place so I walked outside to catch some air, there were some teenagers talking and making out in front of the door so I walked to the parking lot which was deserted, something I never thought I would enjoy so much, I could still hear the music from inside.

And then I saw her, leaning on her car with her back to me. Smoking?

I walked closer trying not to make any noise. "Smoking is bad," I said when I was standing right behind her.

She turned around a little surprised. "Is it?" she asked ironically.

"It makes your breath smell and stains your teeth, rots your lungs... It's overall disgusting," I said leaning in beside her. "Smells really bad too."

"Weren't you the badass?" She said throwing it to the ground and stepping on it.

"The only badass thing I have ever done was eat over 50 chicken nuggets in an evening," I chuckled. "It is also bad to the environment," I said pointing to the cig she threw on the ground.

"I don't usually smoke."

"Why were you then?"

"Just felt like it." There was an awkward feeling in the air. "Why are you not dancing with your date anymore?"

"Are you jealous?" I asked with a smirk in which she just rolled her eyes. "I'd rather be with you." I elbowed her lightly. "You owe me one dance too."

"I don't think that's appropriate."

"Neither is smoking in the school parking lot," I said standing in front of her. "C'mon."

She sighed standing too, I placed my hands around her neck because she was taller even though I was wearing heels, she placed hers around my waist very lightly almost as if she didn't want to touch me too much. It was awkward at first, we were dancing several centimetres apart from each other but eventually, we came closer and closer until there was no gap between us forcing me to lay my head in her chest, I could hear her heartbeat, it was just like mine, fast.

I didn't recognise the song that was playing but I knew we danced to 2 songs already and I swear I never want to let go, the second one eventually came to an end and so came the last song of the tonight's dance, the very romantic one, the one everyone wanted to dance with their ultimate crush and oh boy I recognised this song.

Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers, it is needless to say that my face went bright red the moment it started, if you know this song then you know what I'm talking about. I looked up to see her expression just to see our faces merely centimetres apart.

Don't do anything stupid, Anna.

"You really do look beautiful in that dress," she said looking at my eyes with an expression I couldn't recognise.

I couldn't say anything, I was paralyzed, I might just be having a heart attack.

She didn't move away and we just stood still staring at each other eyes, HaShem better strike me dead right now or I'll end up kissing her again and ruin everything... Again.

Before we knew the song ended and soon enough we could hear the students walking out the school making us break apart fastly.

"I... Uh, I mean..." I started but I couldn't make any sense out of my words.

"I better go inside," she said breaking the silence.

"Yeah... I'll see you..."

"Monday."

"Yes." Talk about awkwardness.

"Bye," she said walking to the now packed front doors.

My heart was still pounding very hard in my chest, so much I could hear it over the loud teenagers.

What was all of this?

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.9K 25
| teacherxstudent | trouble on the tip of her tongue and an unnecessary rebellious attitude, a senior student learns some manners in a way not expect...
37.3K 824 31
Everything happens when Erica Johnson moves to another country to study, everything seems normal until she finds out about her new teacher that later...
1.7M 49.8K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
8K 337 18
Nikki's school life was very bland and military-like until the new art teacher came to bring it color and creativity... To spice things up. After all...