Just The Way I'm Not

By hannahsworld

In greek Calista means most beautiful. Not many other people see her this way, especially not in high school... More

Being Late Always Has Its Perks
A Forced Kinda Friendship
Some People Aren't So Pleasant
Makeover Part 1
Blonde Bimbos
Job Opputunities
The Deal
Love is a funny thing
Unexpected Visitor
British Accents Are Sexy
The Little Green Monster
Twitter Can Be A Bitch
Getting Closer
Makeover Part 2

Just The Way I'm Not (An All Time Low/Jack Barakat Fanfiction)

5.8K 34 1
By hannahsworld

In greek Calista means most beautiful. 

Not many other people see her this way, especially not in high school - she was just the rich geeky girl. 

Jack is inticed by her and for some unknown reason he cannot explain he wants to be her friend and he wants to help her. 

He gives her a makeover. 

He gives her a job. 

And they are off on Warped tour. 

She is in love with him but he would never feel the same way back - would he? 

What will happen when she starts to change, she is leaving behind her geeky self and becoming this confident woman. WIll he miss the old Callie? 

AN ALL TIME LOW/JACK BARAKAT FANFICTION WILL LATER INCLUDE OTHER BANDS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 294 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...
233K 4.2K 44
For a fostered kid, Isabel has had a pretty good life. Never had anything to complain about, she loved her foster family in Baltimore and all her fri...
651 32 16
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 [alex gaskarth x fem!oc] i don't think jack barakat realized what he just got himself into. [UNDER EDITING] ↳ extended summery ins...
10.9K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...