Naruto, the negleted child. (...

By Arkfighter

What if Naruto did have a family with siblings? Perfect right? Wrong. Read along is this tale of sadness, hop... More

01 The Negleted Child
Go to next chapter (announcement no longer needed)
02 You Think You Know Me
Go to next chapter (announcement no longer needed)
03 Farewell
04 The Three Way Fight
05 Yamato sensei?
06 The Test

07 The Special Unit

7.4K 186 118
By Arkfighter

Demon Speaking

Demon Thinking

"Human speaking"

Human thinking/flashback

"Whispering"

Jutsu

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't own Naruto
So please don't sue.

__________________________________________

Team Seven sat in a square on the clearing, facing each other in a really awkward silence, this was until Yamato spoke up. 

" Okay, what's going on. With all your abilities, there's no way in hell that you three are genin level." Yamato asked, folding his arms and putting on a serious face. 

" We don't know what your talking about sensei," Sai replied, smiling.

Narrowing his eyes, Yamato waited for a few more moments, before realising that no one was gonna budge. " Guess I'm gonna have to ask the Hokage about this than...." Yamato sighed, closing his eyes and standing up, but really just testing to see what their response would be.

" No! No! don't tell him!" Naruto, Sai and Sasuke suddenly shouted out, a look of panic and alarm instantly appearing on their face. 

Smirking that he got his desired response, Yamato crouched down, a extremely serious expression on his face. " Than you'll all tell me right here right now whats going on between you three or this is going straight to Hokage-sama. "

Naruto Sasuke and Sai gulped, looking at each other for a few seconds, before Naruto finally spoke up. " Can we trust you," Naruto's normally warm blue eyes replaced by a sharp icy blue gaze which seemed to stare directly into Yamato's soul. 

Yamato shivered. That gaze was exactly like Hokage-sama's gaze at times. Cold, icy and sharp. " As long as you don't have any bare any intention of ill will towards Konoha, my lips are sealed. After all, I am your genin sensei." Yamato smiled, looking at the three of them.

"Well, firstly, we are not your average genin, as you have seen, we are extremely skilled. The only real thing that we lack would probably real life battle experience. Sasuke has trained with his brother and father, Sai trained with his brother, and I read some scrolls and books on fighting and ninjutsu. I also trained with Sasuke and Sai. Overtime, when we get to know and trust you better, we'll tell you more,"  crossing their arms, the trio stared at Yamato.

" Fine, I can accept that," Yamato stood up, stretching. 

" Now you have to keep your word Yamato-sensei, you can't tell anyone. Not even the Hokage or a single soul." Sai smiled.

" I can live with that, " Yamato shrugged. " Anyway you three pass, -getting a yay! from Naruto- so how about getting some lunch together? " 

" Sure," shrugging Sasuke led them down the mountain as the new genin team and sensei strolled down the mountain, chatting to each other. 

( A short break here in this break, they magically teleport towards Akimichi Restaurant, a non canon restaurant that I just made up )

" Huh Naruto, why did you transform?" Yamato questioned, raising his brow in confusion while looking at what was previously Naruto. Naruto had transformed into a tan skinned black haired boy with brown eyes, who was around the same height as Sasuke. He had a headband tied to his right arm, and was wearing a burnt orange shirt with white shorts.

" I have to transform into a random person every time I go to eat. This way, I don't cause problems for Chouji's parents whenever I eat at their restaurant," Naruto answered, scratching his head.

" What do you mean? Why would you cause problems?" 

" Well, ever since they were the only restaurant other than Ichiraku's that let me eat at their place, their business dropped and they began receiving lot's of complaints for letting the demon child eat at their place. Even though Choza Oji-san and Tedsa Oba-san don't mind, I fell really bad for ruining their business, so I transform into this every time I eat there there," Naruto sighed, gesturing at his transformed body.

" Such despicable behaviour... the Hokage will hear about this," Yamato clenched his fist and gritted his teeth in anger.

However, what Naruto said next shocked Yamato. " Don't bother Yamato sensei, the Hokage probably won't give two shits about me," Naruto sighed.

Yamato was about to enquire about what he meant, but after spotting the sad expression on Naruto's face, he decided not to press further.

After an awesome lunch which resulted in Naruto devouring over five plates of chicken, pork, and beef. Each. And Yamato's poor wallet having a massive gaping hole, and ended with Yamato swearing to never treat Naruto for lunch anymore, the team split ways, agreeing to meet at 7am.

(In the Hokage office)

All of the new genin sensei were gathered in the Hokage's office, to report on their teams results of the test. 

" You do know that Kakashi's gonna be late right? Hokage-sama?" Asuma asked,  scratching his head.

" Don't worry, I asked him to come two hours before the reporting time," Minato smirked, chuckling to himself at his ingenious idea.

Just as he said that, Kakashi appeared in a whirl of leaves, a little orange book in hand with his trademark eye smile. " Sorry I'm late......" seeing at how people weren't giving him the usual annoyed stare and how Minato-sensei was giving him a triumph look, his brain quickly processed the situation and he realised what was going on. " Minato-sensei...... You evil evil man...."

Smirking at Kakashi's defeated look, Minato cleared his throat, causin the genin sensei to fall in a line.

" Team one, fail!"

" Team two, unconscious..."

" Team three, hospitalised."

" Team four, failed... miserably."

" Team five..... don't even talk about it."

" Team six, the most pathetic bunch I've seen."

" Team seven....Pass!" Kakashi eye smiled, giving a thumbs up

 " Kakashi passed a team?"

" No way!"

That's impossible!" 

" But than again, the Hokage's kids are in it so I Guess that's why..."

Minato smiled. He knew that Mito and Menma would pass. They were more than capable after all.

" Team eight, Pass."

" Team nine, Pass."

" The demon brat passed? "

" Unbelievable!" 

" It must be because of the Uchiha!"

" That's right, the Uchiha's probably the only reason their team passed."

I Hope that Naruto doesn't weigh down Sai and Sasuke-kun, maybe it was a mistake allowing him to be a genin. Minato sighed, resting his head on his arm.

"Team ten, pass."

" Well if that's all, you're all dismissed," Minato drawled, groaning as his secretary placed yet another stack of  paperwork on his desk.

( A random little sake place in the red light district of Konoha )  

Currently the Jonin sensei's of Team 7, 8, 9 and 10 were sitting at the counter, sipping sake, eating Dango and chatting about their new genin.

" So Yamato, how's the boy," Kurenai asked, chewing on a piece of dango.

" Which one? I've got three of them."

" You know very well which one I'm talking about," She replied, taking a sip of Sake.

" Naruto huh....." He flashed back to what Naruto had made him promise, he merely sipped his sake, " He's barely acceptable. "

" Well good luck man, sucks to be you," Asuma sighed, patting Yamato on the back.  Rage flashed in Yamato's eyes, hidden by the bangs of his hair. He couldn't understand why everyone hated Naruto. He just couldn't understand why anyone would blame a small child for something he hadn't done.

" I'm outtie. " Slamming a few bills on the table, Yamato stormed off, fists clenched. 

" Maaan....  He must be really upset about getting Naruto," Asuma sighed, sipping his sake, earning a nod of agreement from Kurenai.  Kakashi however, merely narrowed his one eye. His years as a shinobi had trained him to sense when people were lying, and he knew Yamato was lying, but about what?

(With Yamato)

Yamato trudged through the red light district, his day already ruined by his the words of Kurenai and Asuma.  I just don't under- So lost in his thoughts, Yamato didn't notice the man in front of him, until he rammed face first into him.  " Oh sorry, I didn't see y-" Yamato's words fell short, as he reaslised who he had ran into, for in front of him stood the Hokage, in his full glory. "Hokage-sama! my deepest apologies! "

Chuckling slightly, Minato waved away the apology," It's all right Yamato, in fact, I was Jjust looking For you."

What could Hokage-sama want with me? " Hokage-sama, if I may ask, why were you looking for me?" Yamato inquired, a curious look on his face.

Minato's usually carefree friendly look suddenly turned into a serious one, and his tone turned extremely business like. " Yamato, you do know the reason your team was formed right." 

"  Assassination and infiltration, Hokage-sama. " Yamato replied stoically. 

" Yes, that means that your squad is.... a bit more special than the other genin units and I don't want my....son's , incompetence to be the cause of any... fatal mishaps." 

Don't worry Hokage-sama, I knew what I was getting into when I chose this squad, and I can assure you that no "fatal mishaps" will happen." Yamato replied, faking a smile, but silently shaking with rage on the inside. 

"  Thank you Yamato, I am sure that you are more than competent, well that is all. Ja ne! " and with that, the Yellow Flash of Konoha disappeared in a yellow flash.

Yamato sighed. He had forgotten the purpose of his unit over the happiness that he was finally granted permission to mentor a team, and he didn't especially like being reminded that he was going to train a bunch of kids to become cold blooded killers. Punching a wall, (and creating a nice fist sized hole in it, ) Yamato slowly walked home. He was too young to fret about shit like this. Maybe he should get laid. Ya that sounded good. After all, everybody needed to have some stress relieve once in a while. Changing course, he began strolling towards a certain snake mistresses  house. He sure hopped Anko was home.

___________________________________________

In my fic Orochimaru did leave the village for the same reason as the canon reason , but like canon, he trained Anko and blah blah blah, so yah,  Anko is still the snake mistress of Konoha.

This is my first fanfic so... :)

Comments WILL be appreciated :)

Really sorry that I didn't update for such a long time, I had stuff so here's a (>^.^)> new chapter as an apology.

I will be able to post more often now that my exams are over \(^_^)v

Next chapter: " Yay! Missions! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 3K 40
I suck at description but here we go this is a Naruto neglect story minato and kushina negelect naru for his twin sisters Mito and naruko since suppo...
701K 14.4K 32
Naruto was neglected all his life because of his sister, Kameko. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the...
735K 11.1K 40
Minato and Kushina do not die. Naruto has a twin sister named Naruko and later on has a younger sister named Mito. Naruto and Naruko are both jinchur...
151K 2.8K 36
Edit: This book was made by a younger me, YEARS ago. This is like pure cringe, crack and confusion, continue if you dare. What happens if Minato and...