I'm fine ✔️

By multiple_fandoms198

Once upon a time based kinda around season 3 ending. Emma is struggling and its Regina who helps her. Warnin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

260 5 4
By multiple_fandoms198

Emma pov...

I wake up early again and feeling sick. I have been feeling sick for the last few days. The last time I felt sick like this was when I was pregnant with Henry. Wait could I be.
I know that I have a chance of being pregnant from last week that morning. I take a test and like I thought I am pregnant. I know I can't kill this baby but what to I say seeing I am have to keep what happened with Hook a secret.
I know that Regina would notice something was up with me so I get up and run to the forest again when I come to a house I had never seen before. I open the door and see that it is set up for me as it has everything I like and photos of all the people I love and care about. I don't know how the house is here but I am glad it is as I can hide away from everyone.

It's been a few days since I have been in the house and no one knows I am here. It's when I start to think again the depression hits and I can't feel anything anymore. I know at this moment I am going to go back into my bad habit from when I was a teenager. I pick up a blade and cut my wrist. I know the way to cut so it isn't dangerous for me but I can feel the pain again.
I cut both wrists five time before stopping and cleaning up. I have a shower and cover up the cuts.
I think I should go back home soon but I know that I won't be able to face it so I change me mind and stay in this house and decide that I will be staying for a while.

Henry pov...

I get up and no one is up. I hear mom(Regina) getting ready in her room so I check on mom(Emma) and she isn't in the room. I check the house and can't find her anywhere. I call her phone but that is still I'm her room. I wait in the kitchen for mom(Regina) to come out she asks "where's Em"
I shrug and say "she wasn't home when I got up, I don't know where she is"
I look at mom and she gets a bowl of water and waves her hand over it, she says "this should show us where Em is"
After a few minutes she says "it's not working, she must be doing something to not be found"
I ask "could she have gone back to how she was on that day"
She shakes her head and says "Emma and I are connected so if she dies I die too"
I ask "why?"
She says "I knew that Emma cares so much about you that if she was to die she would want me here for you so I connected us so that she wouldn't try to die"
I hug her and say "thanks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.8K 29
Emma and Regina both struggle separately with their lives as divorcees. *This is a SwanQueen fanfiction *Somewhat slow burn *You don't need to have w...
8.5K 410 25
Story based on ep 5x11, but in a SwanQueen remix. Story is situated after season 6. Emma is broken, just broken. She lost her only friend and her...
35.8K 1.6K 26
Everyone copes differently with the strong feeling of guilt. For the one person, it's drinking. Another might feel better after gambling, and someone...
3.9K 114 20
I don't own any of the characters. Once Upon A Time Regina and Emma were high school sweethearts, but faced a few misunderstandings which led to a h...