The Modern World or A Differe...

By TheGhostGirl15623

This is the second book to The Knight and The King. It will be based on the modern world. Leo meets modern Le... More

What I Found When I went Through The Portal
Cars.... Sports Cars.... And Trucks? And My Favorite One Is.....
The Alley

What?

37 0 3
By TheGhostGirl15623

When I woke up all I could see was darkness and a little bit of light coming through a shattered window. I blinked a little trying to see better.

" Hello... Is anyone there?" My voice was soft and raspy. I couldn't speak very loud... at least It felt that way.

I heard something move and felt a strong gust of wind. I gotta admit, I was a little scared.

" I know there is someone in here... Look, why don't you untie me and we can both go our separate ways and pretend this never happened, okay?" I heard a quiet chuckle.

" Why don't you stay here and I'll squeeze some info outta ya like I was told to." I tried looking for this voice but I couldn't find it.

" Who are you?"

" Why don't you answer that question?"

" I'm Leo. Now you answer me." This person was quiet for awhile and then their voice got really quiet and deep.

" Where are you from?"

" W-Winchester?"

"Where's that?"

" It's a long story but it's not from around here."

" Well, you're going to tell me this long story or you aren't going anywhere anytime soon."

" ... I don't wanna tell and I'm not-" Before I finished this person was behind me with a long blade up to my throat. I took in a sharp breath.

" Tell me." This person whispered and even their whisper sent chills up my spine.

" Uh... If you kill me, you won't get any info."

" I'm cool with that." They pushed the blade further into my throat. I let out a little squeak.

" Fine. Winchester is a place in what you guys call the Medieval times and I lived there with my husband, the king. I was walking one day and found this portal and walked through it. Turns out it was inter-dimensional and it brought me here. I have some help on trying to get me back home but I'm not getting very far."

"... That's not a very long story and why do you have a husband if you are a dude?"

" Isn't it obvious?"

" I thought..." He sighed heavily, "Nevermind." Said person backed up and pulled the sword away.

The voice now sounded distant.

" Get up."

"... But I'm chained..." As I spoke I realized that the chains were gone and I slowly stood up. I saw some light come in as a garage door opened and my car was right outside this garage.

" You had me locked in a-"

" There's you car. Don't mention this to anyone or I will hunt you down."

"... Okay." I saw this persons silhouette as they walked away. They were in a very loose cloak so I couldn't tell if they were male or female. I saw their head turn to look at me and then it leaped up the side of a building and was gone.
*************************************
It had been about a week since my encounter with the mysterious guy. I hadn't told anyone about this person but I've been trying to figure out who it was so I've been very unconcentrated and it's been driving people crazy.

There was a knock at my door and I was tempted to ignore it.

"...Yeah?" Raphael pushed open the door.

" I heard that you were in... a type of... situation where you... shared some information." I stared at my computer and crushed the mouse. He stared at me and let out a nervous chuckle.

" I was FORCED to give information."

" Yeah. I just tried putting it nicely. She was one of my... acquaintances."

" Good to know it was a she." I mumbled.

" She told me about the inter-dimensional portal thing." I growled quietly.

" So what are you gonna do? Try to send me back?"

" No. I'm going to get you modern Leo and you two are gonna figure this out together since you two should most definitely think alike." I just stared at my computer.

He left and I dropped my head on the keyboard. 

In about 45 minutes he came back with modern Leo.  He was skinnier than me and he looked tired.

" Oh Look who's back."

" Don't be snappy with me."

" Don't tell me what to do."

" I don't have to listen to you."  I threw my head back and groaned.

He mumbled something. I just growled at him and he turned around.

" I'm going back to bed." Raph mumbled something to him and Leo walked away. I started typing quickly.
Raph walked up to me.

" You didn't have to be so rude." I sighed.

" Please, just go Raph."  He stared at the ground and walked out slowly.

" I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I just grunted as he walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...