The Media Baron's Heiress

By Sinaidkincaid16

During the day Tessa von Biljoen is an attorney at a corporate law firm and at night ....the PLAYER in Tessa... More

PROLOGUE
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
THE FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 7

138K 2.3K 48
By Sinaidkincaid16

He frowned, halted the steps he was taking towards her.

'It's that time of the month?'

'What?' she asked in confusion. 'No!' she replied, when realization hit her. She was almost tempted to lie to him, but she knew he'd see through any attempted ruse.

'You've gone to bed with every Tom, Dick and Harry. I don't know if you give them the look you're giving me, but you want me Tessa. You're hot and ready. Want me to prove it to you?' He took another two steps towards her.

'No --- stay where you are,' she instructed, but he just laughed and closed the gap between them.

'Who you kidding sweetheart?' he pinned his arms around her. 'You want me so bad, I can see it in your graphic eyes.

'No,' she whispered weakly.

'Prove it to me then,' his lips closed over hers. His tongue dragged seductively over her lips. Tessa shut her eyes, calling on her reserve to resist him but none came. Shutting her eyes only sharpened her other senses that could smell him, taste, him, feel him. Her fingers were clenched at her sides. She was broken already. She wanted him inside her. She wanted him now.

'Go on then,' he challenged, 'tell me you don't want me.'
His fingers were caressing her buttocks. His lips were rioting on her neck. His sexy thighs were pressed against her. He was aroused. He was erect. He was ready for her, but she sensed, he was still in control, just as she was totally out of control. If she said no, he would step back and walk out. She could not let him walk away. He'd deprived her for far too long.

'I want you,' she whispered, kissing him back whilst her fingers ripped at his shirt.
'I want you. I want you,' she urged, stripping him off all his clothes as he did the same to her. He did not make it to the bed, he hungrily took her against the wall. Tessa sighed totally satiated, like some starving person , who had not had a meal like... forever.

'Sorry. I lose all control around you,' Brad murmured carrying her to the shower. 'I promise the next round will be so slow. You're going to beg me,' he grinned.

All Tessa could think about was Marco was not going to see her tonight. Brad was correct. After their shower, he carried her to bed, taking his time kissing every inch of her delicious body. She did end up begging him for his possession. There was no need for any conversation. Their bodies engaged in their own conversations. Tessa clung to him the entire night, refusing to let go in case he slipped out of her bed and disappeared, but she had nothing to be concerned about, for Brad held her in a vice grip as well in case she left her bed for any other Tom, Dick or Harry. As if trying to make up for all her abstinence, Tessa woke Brad up in the early hours. Her fingers raked over him, arousing him, until he pushed her back onto her pillow and had his way with her. Again she lay in his arms, her head using his chest as a pillow, holding onto him for dear life.

The sun was up. It was clearly mid morning. Tessa was still deliciously wrapped in Brad's arms when she awoke.

'Good morning,' his dark desire filled eyes burnt into hers, kissing her lips.

Oh it is a good morning all right....yay!

'Good morning,' she murmured sleepily.

'I'm starving,' Brad complained.

'So am I,' she grinned, crawling astride him. It was a few hours later, that they dragged themselves to the shower and together sauntered naked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast well after midday.

'I'll do the bacon. I'll leave the eggs for you to do,' Brad spoke over his shoulder.

'Why can't you do the bacon and the eggs?' She pressed against his sexy bottom, her aroused nipples grazing against his back.

'And you accuse me of having an insatiable appetite?' he turned around, and she found his very erect manhood, piercing against her navel.

'Are you denying it?' she challenged.

'I'd say my appetite is just as healthy as yours,' he countered.

'Do you want me right now?' she teased, lifting her pelvis up and sliding it down against him.

'What do you think?' he brought her hands down on his smooth velvety shaft. Her fingers feathered the velvet ridge, hard as a steel rod.

'Yes or no,' she demanded.

'Yes,' his teeth nibbled at her throat.

'Then I'd say your appetite is more insatiable than mine,' she pushed him away. 'I need breakfast. I haven't eaten since lunch time yesterday,' she walked to the tap and thoroughly washed her hands before she could pop bread into the toaster and prepared his eggs, sunny side up.

'So what are your plans today?' he stood behind her, torturing her, just the way she'd done earlier.

Tessa laughed softly, 'are we ever going to get this meal done?'

'You haven't answered my question,' he murmured, pressing soft kisses against her earlobe.

''Brad give me five minutes to get this meal done, before I pass out from hunger,' she sighed.

'Okay. Five minutes,' he allowed, marching to her bedroom. Tessa placed the grilled bacon on a tray. She prepared two eggs for Brad, one for herself. She stacked up the toast on a plate, just as Brad returned from her bedroom.

'Here put this on,' he draped her silk gown over her shoulders, 'you're too much of a distraction.' She looked over her shoulder to see he'd slipped a pair of fresh boxers on as well.

'You're quick,' he nodded, seeing she'd sliced some fresh tomatoes as well. There was also cheese, marmalade jam, cocktail sausages, to go with their bacon and eggs.

'You better start eating, before I eat everything,' she bit into a sausage.

'Thank you,' he kissed her lips.
She thought the kiss was over, but his lips were hovering for another kiss. Tessa pushed him into a chair and placed his plate in front of him, while she filled their coffee cups.

'How about you answer me now,' Brad lifted his fork, filled with bacon and eggs, to his mouth.

Tessa took her time, chewing on the sausage before she answered, 'I have no plans.'
And you better not make any plans then accuse me of staging a hijack.

'What would you like to do?' he invited.

'I'd like to stay in,' her eyes shifted from his as she sipped on some coffee, 'if that's okay with you.'

'Don't you wish to take a drive? Or go to a show?' ... Or show me some of the kick boxing you do?

'I think I'd much prefer to just stay indoors,' her eyes lifted to his as she spread marmalade jam over her toast.

'For somebody that was starving, you eat less than a bird,' he smiled.

'You're supposed to eat your own food not watch my plate.'

'So when do you exercise?' he questioned.

'Is there anything you don't know?' her eyes held his.

Tell me what you're doing with your twenty three percent shares?

When he remained silent, she enquired, 'do you also know my bank balance?'

'No, I don't know that,' he stood up and went to his briefcase, 'but I do know who was in your bed each night this week,' he placed a copy of The International for every day of the past week in front of her.

And of course you believe everything that's written there, why wouldn't you, the International only prints the gospel?

Tessa stood up and began clearing the table. He just stared at her trying to compel her to look him in the eye, but she ignored him. When he saw he was getting no joy from her, he helped clear the table and stash the dirty dishes into the washer.

'Do you enjoy your name bandied about Tessa?' He gripped her wrist, still angry that she would not respond to him.

'Listen! You have thugs on your payroll, man handling journalists to protect your privacy. I choose to ignore them. I'm not the first women you've slept with, and I can guarantee, I won't be the last. So I'm not changing the way I live my life, for anybody.'

'Why should you change anything? You have a vested interest in the newspaper. Your bank balance depends on it. Every move you make is motivated by your desire to increase the value of the shares you own!'

He could not have inflicted more pain, if he'd slapped her across her face. To respond to his insult would prove she cared what he thought, and she didn't ... right?

'I think you should leave,' Tessa spoke quietly, but her emerald eyes were glacial and furiously angry as they duelled with his stormy hazel ones.

'Fine,' he stormed into her bedroom. She could hear him talking on his mobile whilst he was shoving stuff into his carry all.

Tessa stayed in her kitchen, out of his way. Just what had the argument been about?

Oh well they lived in different continents in any event. What the hell difference did it make? It's not like they were___.

'You may want to check your mobile. You have five missed calls,' he stormed back into her lounge fully dressed. 'No doubt Tom, Dick or Harry want to secure your services for tonight,' with that he slammed the door on his way out.

Tessa was drawn into her bed room. She did not even bother to check her mobile. She wanted to savour his presence in the last room he'd been in. She slid in the side of the bed he'd slept in, lifting his pillow and hugging it tightly against her chest. She took a huge breath, deeply inhaling his scent on the pillow.
It was two hours later when she stirred, realizing she'd dozed off, still clutching his pillow.
Tessa flung the pillow across the room, marched to her closet and got dressed. She ripped all the bedding off, removing every trace of his scent from the bed, and put fresh bedding on. She stuffed the bedding she removed into the washer and set it to wash twice. She picked up her keys and drove to Scarsdale, but not before she threw Brad's newspapers into the trash can without glancing at a single page.

Her dad was out, she was glad for the solace. She left her handbag on the cabinet, slipped a bottle of chilled water into her back pocket and walked to the farthest end of the estate to where the river joined their property. She slumped onto the grass and sipped from her water bottle. It was so tranquil here, she honestly could not think of a single place anywhere in the world that could top Scarsdale. She wondered where Brad lived, and what line of business was he in? How come when they were together, they never engaged in any meaningful conversation? He'd not divulged anything about himself, other than the day he'd told her about his parents, just to remind her she was a spoilt little__.'

Midmorning, on Monday the receptionist buzzed Tessa to announce she had a visitor.

'Tell him I'm busy. He must make an appointment.'

'How do you know it's a "he?" the receptionist questioned?

It had to be Brad prancing about there.

'Aren't I right?' Tessa questioned irritatedly.

'Yes, you are right,' she acknowledged.

In fact tell him to take a hike.

Thirty minutes later, the receptionist opened Tessa's door. She had an apologetic look on her face, and she was not alone.

'Junior! What the hell are you doing here?' Tessa glared at the receptionist.

'He gave me this,' the receptionist showed off a charming bracelet, besides you need a break,' she eyed the mountain of files on Tessa's table.

'Bribery and corruption Junior. I'll have you know that's an offense,' Tessa smiled at him.

'What do you do here?' he looked distastefully at her messy desk.

'I'm the filing clerk.'

The receptionist grinned and shut the door, on her way out.
'What do you want?' Tessa stood up to pour him a drink.

'Mmm sexy,' he admired her short pencil skirt and unending legs.

'Should I add sexual harassment to the earlier charges,' Tessa laughed softly.

'You really are so beautiful,' he grinned. 'Have lunch with me.'

'No can do. I really am very busy right now.'

'Surely filing can wait Tessa! Where's it going to run to?' he waved his hand at the papers on her desk.

'Oh they've been known to make a disappearing act, when you least expect them to. Now have your drink and leave. You really are holding me up.'

'Have dinner with me tomorrow,' he swallowed the drink she offered him.

'Call me,' she held the door open, he winked as he left.

Tessa delayed in her office for as long as possible. She was avoiding her confrontation with Marco. She did not want to see his judgemental eyes. Eventually she dragged herself to JeTag's. It was busy for a Monday, but there was a single seat at the end of the bar, she made her way to it. She knew exactly when Marco spotted her. He stopped mixing the drink he was preparing. His eyes followed her until she was seated. He removed the tea towel from his shoulder, wiped away at the spotlessly clean counter top where he was working, continued mixing his drink and ignored Tessa. He served two customers who came in after her, and kept his back to her. Tessa lowered her head, and just waited. Perhaps she should just go home. She had just needed to come and show her face and just confirm he'd won. It had been hard enough to summon the courage to walk through the door, damn it he could just turn around and gloat like he's supposed to. She should just leave, she picked up her handbag, and Marco simultaneously placed a martini in front of her.

'Okay you won. Get over it,' Tessa hissed.

'I knew you'd lose, before you went on your first date.'

How the hell could he have been so sure?

Tessa was saved from responding, by answering her mobile. It was her father. He was outside JeTag with company. He wanted to meet her immediately. Tessa scouted around the bar for a large enough table. There was a one close enough to the entrance to seat six people.

'Marco my father is coming up with guests. I need that table, she pointed. 'Bring a bottle of scotch and a semi sweet wine, and I won't be accepting any drinks from anybody.'

'You won't be accepting any drinks from anybody, period,' his eyes locked with hers.

Not now Marco, dealing with my father is traumatic enough.

Tessa scanned the room for Fabian, she saw he was immersed in a conversation with his colleagues. When he felt her eyes on his, he excused himself and walked to her.

'What's wrong Tessa?'

'My father is on his way up. I need you to sit with me, until he gets here, then you can excuse yourself.'

'Let me get my drink.' He returned, placing his arm around her waist and led her to the table. 'Just relax Tessa. You're not going to Death Row,' he squeezed her shoulder.

She nodded as Fabian, opened the white wine, and poured her a glass. He was repeating the joke, he'd heard earlier from a colleague, but Tessa was not listening.

'Fabian! Good to see you again young man,' Joseph patted his shoulder.

'Mr. Von Biljoen, good evening.'

Tessa was rather relieved to note his guests were junior and his father. It must be important for her father to make the great trek to JeTag for the very first time in his life.

'Daddy,' she stood up and kissed his cheek. 'Felipe, how are you. Claude,' she called his name in the presence of their fathers. 'Gentlemen, meet Fabian Lazar. 'Fabian, Felipe and Claude Lefevre.

All greetings completed, her father's eyes scanned the bar. She watched as her father cast a critical eye around the room, observing all the young men in formal suits. One thing her father would appreciate, JeTag was never rowdy. It was exclusive enough that unspoken protocol ensured, it maintained an elite status. When her father's eyes finally met hers, he nodded as if acknowledging the status of the place.

"This is a superb bar,' Felipe smiled.

'Yes, I think so too,' Tessa's eyes met her father's .

Shall we take a seat?' Joseph took control.

'Tessa sat down, so did everybody else.

'Tessa, if you will excuse me,' Fabian apologised.

'Thank you Fabian,' she smiled. He knew why she'd thanked him.

'Is he the lover?' Junior whispered, whilst Joseph and Felipe studied the label on the Scotch.

'My best friend,' Tessa smiled.

'Ah, there's still hope for me.'

'You know my father and yours want grand children, don't you?'

'What?' Junior exclaimed.

'Thought I'd wipe that annoying smirk of your face,' Tessa grinned.

'Funny,' Junior smiled sarcastically.

'Surely you know both our fathers would like you and I to marry. Let's not pretend we don't know that Junior.'

'True, true, but they can wait another fifty years,' he grinned, 'but perhaps you and I can mislead them, seeing we both understand each other.'

'That's not a bad __.' Tessa went cold. Her brain froze, as Brad sauntered in. She tried to drag her eyes away, but Brad held her gaze as if magnetically.

'Tessa, Felipe would like you to study a legal contract,' her father cut into her thoughts. 'They're having trouble with a film company who borrowed some of their diamond jewellery for the leading lady in their film. Now the jewellery is selling like hot cakes, thanks to the international exposure, and the film company is demanding royalties as it's associated with the film.'

Tessa was glad for the distraction, as she dragged her eyes away from Brad.

'Filing clerk!' Junior hissed into her ear.

You should have done your homework Junior,' Brad did, in meticulous detail.

Involuntarily, Tessa found her eyes straying to Brad, his eyes were trained on her, an angry scowl plastered on his face, noting how close Junior was leaning into her.

Don't be angry. It's just for show purposes, just to mislead our fathers.

-            end chapter seven-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 55.9K 40
My heart sounded like a hammer within my body. I was weak and defenseless as he held both of my hands above my head. Fuck. Two dark blue irises were...
88K 2.5K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
1.1M 40.2K 49
A reputable judge picks up a young woman who brings nothing but trouble.
80.2K 1.8K 65
Tessa finds love with Emilio but little does she know her Exs want her back!