Chapter 10

Brad could not tear his eyes away from Tessa's legs as they settled into his limo. He had eventually managed to convince her to go out to dinner with him. Twice his eyes fell to her slender thighs, as her sexy cocktail dress rode up, and twice he quickly tore his eyes away before he lost all control. She had that effect on him, as no woman ever had before in his life. How he was managing to keep his hands off her now was beyond him.
She was dressed to kill in her figure hugging ice blue cocktail dress. He'd never seen a woman look so sexy in such a short dress before. The dress wore Tessa with panache, and Tessa was oblivious of the sexual power she oozed in that dress. She was casually looking out the window with no care in the world, whilst he was burning up with lust, even though he'd made love to her twice in her apartment before they'd left for dinner. Tessa placed her palm on his leg, he felt like a bolt of lightning had struck him.
'This is a different driver,' she murmured.

'How observant,' he quipped. 'I have two drivers who work twelve hour shifts. This is Paul, he's been with me ten years. Ben, who's off duty, has been with me for about six years.

Paul, say "hi,"' Brad instructed.

Paul looked into the rear view mirror. He liked this lady his boss was escorting to dinner. He liked her a lot, because she made his boss relax. She made him smile. She was good, very good for his boss.

'Good evening Miss von Biljoen.'

She had not been introduced to him, but he knew her name. Tessa's eyes crossed to Brad's before she responded.
'Good evening, Paul.'

'What's wrong?' Brad murmured in her ear some moments later.

'So no hanky panky in the limo?' Her fingers grazed caressingly into his thigh, as their eyes locked.

'I'd rather,' his voice came out huskily, 'that my employees not have a bird's eye view of our amorous exhibits.'

'I guess some things will be allowed, right?' and she proceeded to tickle him, until he was laughing hysterically and begging for her mercy. Paul smiled into the rear view mirror. Yes he liked Miss von Biljoen very much.

'Brad, can we stop at JeTag and have a drink before we go to dinner?'
It's been more than a week since she'd been there. She'd rather walk in with Brad, than face the condescending Marco alone.

Why Tessa? Is this a cue for your hounds? You don't know where we're dining, so is this how you plan on tipping them off?

'Sure, I'll just shift our reservation,' he informed Paul of the change in plan, and fished his mobile out of his pocket, but what he'd done was text his security detail and alert them of the change. He had no need to alter his reservation, for he had an open reservation at the classy upmarket XTC restaurant. It was a member's only restaurant, not open to the public. There were just enough tables for every single member, so members were always able to be accommodated. Tables could seat four patrons, but allowances could be made, if members wanted to entertain larger numbers. Brad was confident Tessa would love XTC. It served the best French cuisine outside of France. He couldn't wait to walk in with Tessa draped on his arm.

'Thank you,' Tessa smiled. 'One kiss won't construe as amorous behaviour would it?' her lips brushed his. Brad's eyes reflected amusement.

'Or two kisses,' she went back for seconds.

'Tessa,' he groaned softly, his fingers pressed into her hair as he kissed her back. She had just been teasing him, but now that his tongue was in her mouth, she could not pull away. Paul had pulled up outside JeTag. When he looked into the rear view mirror and saw what was going on, he discreetly exited the limo. Unable to tear themselves apart, the kiss deepened. Tessa's palm lay lightly on his chest. She angled her head, deepening the kiss. Brad's fingers brushed erotically on her thigh.