Adopted by One Direction 2

By Blue123584

Zoe Malik is now 13 and living with only one of her brothers. Her life is about to become a lot more complica... More

Bad day
Power cut
Comebacks
Trip to the zoo
Explain
Aunt Sylvia
The Trial
Decision
Truth
Bunking off
Evidence
Locked away
The flight home
Hold on
Hope
The new house
Camping
Tattoo Roulette
Sneaking out
Video games...and that
I was dying inside...but no one realised
I'll stand by you
I can't do it anymore
A good day
Big announcement
Lost family and new friends
Sydney
What can we do?
Promise?
Running
All over again
What's going on?
Falling apart
After all the waiting
Maybe...
"They're just overprotective"
Third book

A day with the new family

6.7K 204 255
By Blue123584

A/N- hey guys for the benefit of the story let's just pretend that the brothers and sisters aren't famous. They all just fitted the looks I wanted. Hope you enjoy the chapter! One more thing if that's okay. Because you are all such lovely people could you do me a favour and check out Snoconekid 's book? It would be really cool if you could give her a couple of votes and maybe a comment? Love you guys!

Zoe's POV

Dear Zoe,

If you're reading this note then you are probably in Italy right now. I had a feeling this would happen, that you would be taken away from us. If the judge decides that we can no longer have contact, know that we are going to try everything to get you back. You're our little sister and daughter, and we need you. But for the time being, don't be too sad, get on with life and make the most of it until we can be together again. And if that time doesn't come, then remember that we will never forget you, and you'll be in our hearts forever.

We love you to infinity and beyond. Our baby girl...

Louis xx

I held the piece of paper to my chest as tears pricked in my eyes. Louis knew. He knew it was going to happen. I was grateful he had written the note, it was something I could keep with me. I had nothing left of them now, not even my phone which had been left in my room back in London.

There was a soft knock on the door and it creaked open to reveal Ollie.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, walking over to me and plopping himself on the bed next to me.

"Things have happened. That's all" I sniffed and smiled through my tears. "What you up to?"

"Mum said I need to go to bed. She said you needed to go and talk to her downstairs" he said.

"Okay, do you put yourself to bed or not?" I asked.

"No, I do it" someone said from the doorway.

I looked up to see a girl of about the age of twelve stood in the doorway, hand on her hip and glaring at me. She had brown hair with highlights of blonde and was wearing a crop top and high waisted shorts.

"Hello, you must be Tanya" I stood up and held out a hand for her to shake.

She stared at it before walking straight past me and grabbing Ollie's shoulder.

"I want Zoe to put me to bed!" He screamed, stomping his feet.

"Well I have to out you to bed as one of my chores or mum won't pay me" she sassed, pushing him towards the bed.

He climbed under the covers and glared at her before mumbling something in Italien. I really need to learn some of their language.

"What did you say to me?" Tanya asked, appalled.

He repeated it and she pulled his hair, making him scream.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on in here?" Elliot walked in with his arms crossed.

"Ollie's being rude" Tanya said before pulling Ollie's sheets up to his shoulders, turning off his bedside light and walking out the room.

"So you've met Tanya" Elliot said making me laugh.

He walked over to Ollie's bed and sat down on it. He tickled around Ollie's neck making him laugh and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Night little bro" he said.

"Night Elliot" Ollie said, turning over and closing his eyes.

Elliot stood up from the bed and motioned me out of the room.

"If Tanya says anything ignore her and tell me. I know how to deal with her" he instructed.

"Ok, thanks" I said.

"Mum wants to talk to you by the way" he said, walking into his room and closing the door.

I sighed nervously and made my way downstairs to where aunt Sylvia was laying out on the sofa watching some TV.

She looked up at me and patted the space next to her, turning off the TV. Instead of sitting next to her I sat in the arm chair opposite her making her sigh.

"I need to talk to you Zoe" she said.

"I know, that's why I came down" I said.

"First of all I've had enough of this talking back and rudeness. Probably an affect of living with those boys. That's why you need to live with a proper family, you need to learn what proper life is like" she explained.

"Not really a proper life to live with a family I've never met before" I mumbled.

"There you go again! One more word from you and I can talk to the judge about not letting you see the boys even in three years time" she said.

I stayed quiet.

"That's better. Now, house rules. Ollie's bed time is eight o'clock, Tanya's is nine thirty and Elliot goes to bed whenever he wants. I'm going to give you that freedom as well as long as you don't wake Ollie when you go to bed. It's summer here at the moment obviously so the school day is shorter, it's ten till two and the teachers set you work to do at home. You, Elliot and Tanya go to the same school and Ollie goes to the one along the road from yours. All of my children have chores and I'd like you to take Ollie to and from school, collect the bread in the morning and tidy around the pool in the evening. Understood?" She explained.

"Understood" I nodded.

"Good, you can now do what you want for the rest of the evening" she said, turning the TV back on.

I walked upstairs towards Ollie and I's bedroom, deciding it was best to have an early night seeing as I had school tomorrow.

The next morning I was woken up by someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes and jumped when I saw Elliot's face directly in front of me. I would have screamed but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Sorry, I was just wondering if you wanted to have a hot chocolate with me?" He whispered, trying to smuggle his laughter.

"Sure" I smiled and got out of bed.

We walked downstairs together and he got out a pan and some hot chocolate powder to start making the drinks.

"So why would you drink a hot chocolate in Italy?" I asked, emphasising the hot part.

"Because they're tasty" he said.

"Fair point" I laughed.

In England I would never have been able to walk around in shorts and a tank top early in the morning but it was hot already. Elliot was just wearing some plaid pyjama bottoms.

"There you go" he said, handing me a mug.

"Thankyou" I smiled and we walked outside and down to the pool.

He sat on a sun bed and I sat on another one so I was facing him.

"The real reason I got you up early was to talk to you about school" he said, taking a sip form his hot chocolate.

"Shoot" I said.

"Okay, so you and Tanya are in the same class, and unlucky for you she is the most popular girl in the lower section of the school"

"Why is that unlucky?" I asked in confusion.

"Because Tanya and her group have a tradition of tormenting any new students on their first week at school" he sighed.

"But I'm her cousin!"

"She doesn't care about that. She's been telling people at school that you're a spoiled brat that's been taken away from her pop star brothers" he sighed again.

"I hope I don't come across as spoiled" I said nervously.

"Quite the opposite actually. You're a very pleasant well behaved young girl" he smiled.

"Thanks, you're not bad either, for a boy" I joked.

He laughed and looked out into the distance.

Elliot's POV (weren't expecting that were you, no didn't think so...)

Why couldn't I just tell her, why couldn't I just tell her that...

Zoe's POV

"Zoe! You need to go and get the bread!" Sylvia's voice called from the house.

"Thanks for the hot chocolate" I said gratefully, finishing it up. "Can I take your mug for you?"

"Yeah, thanks" Elliot almost sounded disappointed about something.

I shook it off and took his mug and mine up to the house. I placed them in the sink and turned around to be met with aunt Sylvia with a five euro note in her hand.

"Okay, so the shop is about a five minute walk down the road, just turn left at the end of the drive and you'll find it" she said.

"Got it" I said, taking the money and heading for the front door.

"School starts in an hour by the way" she called after me.

I started getting butterflies in my stomach at the thought of going to school. Not only was it in a completely different country with a language I didn't understand but what Elliot had told me about Tanya had worried me. I just hoped she wouldn't do anything to big.

I bought the bread and started the walk back to the house. The shop keeper had been a very nice lady and luckily for me she had perfect English.

When I got back home I had a long shower and walked back to the room in a towel to choose what I wanted to wear. Aunt Sylvia had bought a couple of outfits.

I decided on some light wash denim shorts and a black Hollister tank top. I grabbed the back pack that I found on my bed, slung it over my shoulder and walked downstairs. Elliot was down there making Ollie's lunch. Ollie was sat on the sofa watching an Italian cartoon and I guessed that Tanya was still upstairs.

"We're leaving in five minutes" Elliot told me.

"I really need to learn some Italian" I said. "That is if I don't get to go back to my brothers"

"I'm sure you'll go back to them" Elliot reassured me. "Look what my mum did was wrong, and I want to help you go back to them"

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Really" he smiled and zipped up Ollie's pack lunch bag. "Ollie, cmon mate we're going"

"Okay" Ollie said happily, turning off the TV and skipping up to Elliot who handed him his lunch bag.

"Tanya hurry up! We're leaving!" Elliot shouted.

"Alright calm down I'm here" Tanya said, flicking her hair behind her shoulder.

We walked to Ollie's school and dropped him off there and walked a bit further down the road to another school. This was bigger than Ollie's school but no where near as big as my secondary school back in England.

"It's quite small, there's only about six classes of ten people" Elliot said.

"Wow" I said, not used to the idea of having so little people in a school.

We walked inside and Elliot waved goodbye to us and headed over to his friends. I carried on following Tanya and she led me to what must have been our classroom.

"That's where you'll sit" she said, pointing vaguely over to a desk at the front of the classroom.

It was a desk for two and there was a girl already sat there. She had dark brown hair put up in a messy bun and had big glasses.

"Um, hello. I'm Zoe" I said. I mentally face palmed, she's Italian you idiot she probably doesn't understand you.

"Hi, I'm Rosa. And don't worry, I speak English, pretty much everyone in this school does" she laughed.

"Thank god for that because I don't speak a single word of Italian" I laughed as well and sat down next to her.

To my surprise the day went quite smoothly and the only massive thing that happened was when Tanya slammed my fingers in the fridge when I was getting a drink from the canteen.

The whole school has lunch at the same time which meant that Elliot was also getting his lunch. He was right behind us the whole time and just after Tanya shut my fingers in the fridge he pulled her away and whispered something in her ear. She looked terrified and nodded before scurrying away.

"Do you need to go to the medical room?" He asked worriedly, taking my bleeding hand in his.

"I just need a bandage" I said.

"I'll take you" he said, putting a hand on my back and leading me towards the nurses office.

The nurse bandaged up my fingers and I went back to class after thanking Elliot and giving him a hug.

The rest of the day Tanya didn't bother me at all and when the bell rang for us to go home she ran straight off on her own and didn't wait for Elliot and I.

After picking up Ollie we listened to him babble about how he played cars at school and how he got to be the best car. Oh how I'd love the simple life of a six year old.

For the rest of the evening Elliot and I did our homework down by the pool. Aunt Sylvia brought our dinner out on plates we were spending so long out there. It was getting dark and stars were visible in the sky when I started to wonder why Elliot wanted to spend so much time with me.

We were lying on a sunbed which had been adjusted so it was flat, our heads next to each other but our body's going in different directions.

"So why does aunt Sylvia want me to live here so much?" I asked.

"Zoe I'm going to tell you something I found out, I'm going to tell yo the truth" Elliot said.

A/N- sorry I love doing cliff hangers! So guys when I say I need a certain amount of comments to update I mean you could literally comment the most random thing in the world. I just want to know that you're there! For example you could comment chicken nuggets, Niall Horan is bae... Literally anything! So shall we say 3 comments and 4 votes for the next chapter? Also would you like more pictures of Ollie or Elliot in future chapters?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.7K 52
*One Direction is not Famous in this Story* Olivia is 14 well almost 15 and she gets adopted by Perrie and Zayn. Perrie is in Little Mix, she goes o...
5.6K 147 22
Hi. My name is Vixen. I'm 15. My parents were killed in a plane accident when I was 9. I live with my best friends Riley, Valerie, Josie and Karter I...
569K 12.6K 38
9 year old Zoe was abused all her life by her father. She has now been in a care home for a month but will all that change when one direction turn up...
32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...