Love Ya girl ~ dricki (ON HOL...

بواسطة dricki478

Nicki just join a new group called "Barbie dollz" but what if it all started when nicki meets drake? Sorry I'... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 11

236 8 0
بواسطة dricki478

Nobody's p.o.v

"What Drake" Nicki said with an attitude. " I'm sorry and you know that. I was just about to break up with her. I love you Nicki and only you. So will you forgive me?"

  " forgive you? You want me to forgive you! I been hurt so many times that I just don't wanna be nobody. Matter fact don't talk to me no more and forget about me!"

  Drake looked sad but then turned made at how Nicki is being such a bitch to him. "You know what stop being a bitch and grow tf up" Drake said knowing he regretted saying that. Nicki just ran to the limo with Beyoncé crying in her arms. Nicki wanted to go home bad. " I can stay with you for the night Nicki if you want me to." "Thanks bey what would I do without you."

Sorry for it being so short

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

646K 39.5K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
294K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...