The Salvatore Sister

By CatatronVonWhiskers

Will Emily ever find true love? She seems so young, but she is really 127 years old. Her brother's are Damon... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New story
CLOSED!

Chapter 9

11.7K 196 66
By CatatronVonWhiskers

(Yes, its still January 14, 2015)

"Bekah, did I ever mention how much I love you?" I asked, leaving her with a confused face. I slowly walked towards her. At first, I was confused too. But now I finally see it.

"Bekah, you are so beautiful. You care about me so much. You have always been so kind to me." I whispered, our faces only inches apart. We got closer by the second. Did she feel the same about me? Well, I guess I will find out.

I then grabbed her face and pulled it to mine, letting our lips crash together. It was suprising because she didn't pull away. Does she love me back? Finally, after a minute, she grabbed my face and pulled closer to me.

"I love you Bekah." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

~*~

I woke up next to my beautiful Bekah. I looked into her beautiful, shimmering, blue eyes. She smiled, and I smiled in return. I then brushed her curly blonde hair out of her face.

"I love you Bekah. I love you so much" I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back. I then looked at the time. 10:07.

"Bekah, we should get back home. It's ten o clock." I whispered once again.

"Alright." She replied, getting up and getting dressed.

~*~

We finally arrived home. Niklaus, Kol, and Elijah were waiting for us at the door.

"Did you have fun?" Kol asked.

"Tons." I said, then laughed with Bekah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.7K 21
If you're not welcomed at home then why stay. Andromeda didn't. She left. I guess Always and forever doesn't apply to all family members. #1 in TVD 0...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
276K 4.2K 5
Book 1 of the You Series. Leo Johnson has been a good boy since the day he was born. He always did what he was told and got the best grades in school...
106K 1.6K 17
*unedited* You all know the stories about Niklaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Freya, and Henrik, but did you know the story about Astra? Astra was...