A Story That Can't Be Forgott...

By deathiseminent

A starving artist finds her way into finding the Reapers that soon become her friends. Bad relationships and... More

How it Began
Your Hell With Grell
The Pain That Will Be Caused By William T. Spears
Training With Ronald
Ah, The Saturday That Has Come
Training with Mr. Sutcliff and Mr. Spears
Your Journey With The Red Head
The Things You'll Have to Explain to Spears
Paperwork..., Oh God
Your Date With Mr. Knox
The New Chapter Of Your Life! (William)
The Hell Turn to Heaven (Grell)
Easter With the Reapers (General)
A Surprise to the End? (Ronald)
Heaven is Brighter Than What it Seems (Grell)
William, Oh William. You Changed! (William)
The Special Day (Ronald)
You Heart breaker Part One (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Two (Grell)
You Heart breaker Part Three (Grell)
You Heartbreaker Part Five (Grell)
Confessions (William)
What Are We? (William)

You Heart Breaker Part Four (Grell)

156 3 1
By deathiseminent

So, Grell and I were on an adventure. Again.
This was going to be great. William had supposedly 'shipped us' from the beginning, so he tried to get us to be on cases together, and he now is always putting us on cases together. I never thought the words, "William," and "shipped" would come from my mouth at the same time.
Yeah. That is pretty weird.
Anyways, Grell and I are now on this special case along with the Scotland Yard. Actually, we are the Scotland Yard.
Let me just explain it in this way; we infiltrate the building of Scotland Yard, force them to let us on the crew, and then we take over the case in the end and then tell Scotland Yard information they want to hear. I have a feeling that Bassy character and his friends will be there as well. I am not sure. I have a weird feeling though.

"Oh darling, can we please be Sherlock and Watson?! Or at least be close to that? Hmm? What about..., Shilo and Wattan? Seems cute!~ You'd be a cute little Shilo or Wattan. Well, if you were Shilo, your name would have to be something else since you are Sherlock Holmes, and detectives go by last names!~"

"What the hell type of names are Shilo and Wattan?"

"Don't know. But which one are you being? Choose quickly!~"

"Um...," I stopped. Shilo or Wattan? I had no clue. They both sounded weird.

"Ok! You're Wattan. I'm Shilo!~ Let's go, dear~" Grell exclaimed as he grabbed my hand and ran to the Scotland Yard building.

~Inside the building~

Grell had already-somehow- got his cute 'Shilo'/Sherlock outfit on as he ran in. He ran into the bathroom and stared. I looked.

"What?!" I asked in a whisper. "We're supposed to take over the Yard. Not get an outfit change!"

"YOU HAVE TO DRESS LIKE WATSON!" Grell exclaimed. I covered his mouth right after so then he wouldn't be so loud anymore. Muffled noises came afterwards as he started to try to take off my outfit. I slapped his head and grabbed the outfit. I walked to the corner of the bathroom, my face red as I looked at him and motioned him to turn around so he wouldn't look.

I started to take off my blazer and dress shirt as I heard a little gulp. I turned around and Grell was sitting on the toilet seat, turned facing the wall as he was playing with the paper. I turned around again, taking off everything as I put the new outfit on. It was cheesy, but it looked nice. I had a burgundy skirt that was pleated, pantyhose that were black laced that had flower designs, burgundy heels that went up to my ankle with a buckle on so far before Grell had sneaked up behind me and hugged me from behind. I almost screamed but I stopped, but my face showed my embarrassment.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed in a harsh whisper (makes sense, I know, but I was screaming very quietly).

"You must be cold without your shirt on," Grell had said as he slipped my shirt onto me.

"You really need to not do that," I said, my face being as red as possible.

"Why?" He said as he just casually turned me around, buttoning my shirt.

"Stop that!" I said, my face still being red, but my face being even more scrunched up.

"Why?" He said again as he finished buttoning my shirt. He looked at me, adjusted my shirt for a moment, and then draped my coat over my shoulders as he dragged me in close, kissed me on the lips without me even being able to say a word. "So then you can change with me looking anyway? Not fun," he said with pursed lips.

"I told you not to look," I said, knowing he would never not look even when I told him to.

"Do you really except me to listen when your body is in front of me?" He asked, holding me closer with his body against mine. I slipped my arms into my coat as he was hanging on the bottom by the pockets as I hugged him tightly. His face slowly became hotter as he lifted me around the bathroom and hugged me. He placed a little beret as he put his deerstalker hat (for uncultured ninnies, it is a stereotypical detective hat) as we walked out. We ran out the door, then ran back inside into the office and worked our magic after the Yard's reaction.

"W-Who the bloody hell are you two?" The Yard's main detective, Mr. Abberline had exclaimed.

"Listen, I'm Miss Detective Hollace, PhD, specialist with the usual detection, chemistry, and disguises. And of course, anatomy. Male specifically. That took a while to get that degree" Grell had said as he smirked. I cleared my throat, changing my voice to be lower and more of a stronger female voice as I said,

"I am Detective Wattan, PhD, specialist in case organization, psychology including: behavior, intention, language, and so forth. We're here for a reason. We're working the Scotland Yard. Not with. We are being the Yard for now. And you're going to allow it, Mr. Abberline," I said, adjusting my glasses as I had come up to his desk.

"Now why would I be doing that, Miss Wattan?"

"-Detective Wattan, thank you. Now, the reason why you are going to do this is because I am telling you to, and we are probably more qualified on this case or any other case than you are, and we are covering your arse about it because you wouldn't be able to solve it without us anyway. The case on Mr. Dagny is a hard case that you know nothing about. I'm sorry to say that you are unqualified, but truly sir, you are. We have your records," I had said confidently. Grell had almost shot through the roof at my dominance. He was quite a submissive person.

Mr. Abberline was appalled, but after a while, he finally just stopped talking and allowed us to don the title of the Scotland Yard.

~At the crime scene of the murder of Mr.Dagny~

"Oh. Quite an attractive one, I must say," I had said as I saw Mr.Dagny's body. He was tall, lean, muscular, with caramel brown hair and freckled cheeks. He had a beautiful face.

"Darling, you're hitting on a dead man," Grell had said jealously as he crossed his arms.

"You hit on one every time you see him," I had said, aiming my comment about that Bassy one.

"Seriously dear, he may be attractive, but I l-" Grell was about to finish before he saw the one I had mentioned before. Bassy and his master, Ciel Phantomhive.

Ciel was a young boy of fourteen that looked like a messed up pirate child without the knowledge of hair dye. I mean, his hair was practically blue! How is that even possible? His butler, the demon "Bassy" as Grell calls him, is a demon contracted to Ciel Phantomhive and will be his servant for eternity because of another demon who had converted Ciel's soul into an existence of a demon. How do I know all of this now? Well, I had done my research after the first time.

"Oh god damn-Sebastian. The idiot is here along with his friend," Ciel had barked as Sebastian carried a box to the crime scene. The two came up to us and looked confused as for our outfits and actions.

"Oh. Nice to see you again, Lady ____. Seems you and Gre-"

"Shh. Our names are Wattan and Hollace. Not what you were about to say," I said as I had covered Sebastian's mouth with my hand. I let go of his face. "It is a pleasure to see you again, lord Phantomhive. It seems you have brought your loyal servant to help with your case. Working for the Queen I am assuming?"

"Yes, Detective...,"

"Wattan,"

"Right. Anyways. We are working here for the queen, and you and the other one cannot be in our way," Ciel had stated as he had brushed past us.

"We won't be in your way, Lord Phantomhive. We will merely assist you," Grell had said. He actually sounded quite polite even though he hates the kid. I can see why. Ciel's face had scrunched up but then became a confused expression as to how Grell actually didn't hit on Sebastian, or how he didn't try to kill him at all.

"We're merely platonic, Sebastian. Now may I please get through? We need to inspect the body. We're Scotland Yard now, and this is our policy with the Queen to give you a synopsis," Grell had stated as he and the other policemen brought the body to the morgue.

"Excuse me, Detective Hollace, but the Queen had stated that we had better do the inspecting," Sebastian had pointed out. "I won't have to inspect you and your authority will I, Detective Hollace?"

"Only after hours, Sebastian. Now! I will allow you both to spectate the synopsis, but we are actually going through with it alone," Detective Hollace had demanded. Grell was definitely taking control.

Sebastian looked confused as ever. It was actually quite adorable to see that little demon squirm.

~In the Morgue~

Grell and I were inside the morgue, inspecting Mr.Dagny's body as Sebastian and Ciel peered over us. Ciel was not too fond of the idea, but it seemed he was too scared or annoyed to say a word about the procedure.

"It seemed that in this murder, he was stabbed in every important region: the heart, the stomach, and was castrated as well," Grell had noted.

"The possible reason for this may be because of the man's status. He had money, class, looks, women. That explains two of the regions," I had stated.

"What about his stomach?"

"He seemed to be a chef in his spare time. Usually charmed the ladies that way. He definitely charmed his life away. Seemed to be that he was always having an affair." I had pondered on who could have done these things to this man. The stomach was truly the only thing explainable as to why it was carved.

"Possibly the reason he was stabbed was because he broke the heart of his wife," Ciel had added in.

"Maybe the reason he was stabbed was because he broke the heart of his wife, " Grell added again.

"I heard that the first time," I had stated myself. Grell and Ciel stared at each other in disgust, and then walked away. "Is there any type of message inside the stomach? Sometimes people like to be creative before they are found out."

"It seems there is a symbol. A crest possibly?" Grell had said. We both looked at the stomach and saw a branded mark of a family crest onto his stomach. It had two lions mirrored in symmetrical form with bloody roses in their mouth with thorns.

"It is indeed the Dagny crest. A fine crest that is known throughout the drug trade. Especially through the Asian market," Sebastian had pointed out. Ciel clearly knew who Sebastian was implying, but merely brushed it off.

"Let's investigate the heart before we get to any conclusions. There could be something bigger in the heart than in the stomach," Ciel had stated in an annoyed tone.

"Good thinking," I stated as I started to search through the wound at his heart. The wound itself did not seem like a stab, but more like a bullet wound that was gauged with a sharp object. I looked around the wound, seeing slivers of wood with a green substance onto it. Before I could grab the sliver, both Sebastian and Grell had stopped my hand, and accidentally grabbed each others.

"Oh. Seems unprofessional for us to both stop Detective Watton. So here," Sebastian had said. He took off his gloves and had handed them to me after putting on another pair. "Wouldn't want you to possibly be poisoned by a cocaine-laced poison, would you?" Sebastian had said as he analyzed the substance. I had looked at it as Grell, truly a master in chemistry, took a droplet of water and then salt to see if it burned. If it starting turning the green into a different color, it was clearly a dangerous liquid. As Grell had placed the water and salt substance (not really just water and salt, just something Grell liked to say), the sliver had turned orange.

"Clearly it is dangerous," Grell had said.

"Someone only in the market could have something like this," Ciel had stated.

"Seems rightly so, but you cannot get this in the market usually. Not even millions of dollars can be used to buy this. They call it 'the tortoises' spit' for a reason. It is truly deadly, and not the easiest to obtain," Sebastian was saying as he opened the wound even more, not even minding the slivers hitting him. He examined the heart that looked like it was eaten, and saw nothing when a lot was there. "Seems there is no clue with the heart."

"Actually quite the opposite. The heart was eaten. Clearly some sort of hound was used," I had stated. The body was coincidentally put by a river like in most cases. Why would hounds be there? Bodies are dropped off. Hounds lurk there. They must have smelled blood and knew the heart was open. But why not the stomach? Why not the castrated genitalia? Because it wasn't there. The person was shot, and another came. It wasn't at the same time. Clearly.

"You mentioned something about the drug trade," I asked Sebastian, "besides having affairs, did he do anything even worse than that?"

"Not that I know of, Detective Wattan," he had stated.

Seems to be he had an affair with someone big.

"Is there any woman who has a high ranking in the trade? Possibly a relative to a leader?"

"Ran-Mao." Sebastian and Ciel had said at the same time. "What does this have to do with her?" Ciel had asked.

"Possibly Ran-Mao was one of the people Mr.Dagny had an affair with?"

"Why would she be affected? She is an assassin," Grell had claimed.

"Maybe she actually fell in love. He has quite an innocent face."

"But a death most brutal," Ciel had said.

"That is true, young Master." Sebastian said as he bowed.

"Sebastian. I want you to bring Lau over here. I need the body hidden. We'll fake a case for the moment and trigger questions to see if he reacts," Ciel had said.

"Yes, my Lord."

I bagged the body and put Mr. Dagny inside a shelf. He was safe in there. We grabbed a random body that was used and pretended to exam the body. It was the body of a young girl, around her teens.

Lau had come with a woman, (probably Ran-Mao) and was smiling falsely as he was entering.

"Ah. It seems we have some company on this case now, young lord," Lau had stated as he was motioning to Grell and I. Lau knew Grell, I knew this myself, but he did not know me.

"Yes, we have Grell and a friend helping with this case," Ciel had stated. "We think you might know some answers to this murder."

"I shall try to answer them as thoroughly as I can, " Lau said in his monotone way.

"This girl was wounded in three different regions; her back, her head, and her chest. Any correlation as to why this is?" Ciel had asked.

"I am usually not the one to ask these questions to, but from all I can say, is that it means more than what is in front of you, my lord," Lau had stated. Ran-Mao had rested her head on Lau's shoulder as she held onto him tightly. Her fingers clenched when we mentioned the three regions the body had been wounded.

Three. Three matters.

"It seems that each wound had been done at different times. The chest seemed to be the first one because of the tampering of the heart. Does this have any symbolic meaning, Lau?" Ciel had said. He was now on the same page.

"It seems to be true. It sounds a lot like a new case. A stab of the heart, stomach, and castration as well, am I right, my lord?" Lau had tried to corner us, but we already have him.

"Yes, Mr. Lau. Our intention was to see if you knew any correlation. Possibly members doing the murder. Or multiple members, I might add," Sebastian had said in his confident way. Ran-Mao's arms tightened under her kimono. Her face grew more than just monotone into a fake smile, her anger clearly showing.

"To Mr.Dagny? Ah yes, he was a bad man. Especially to people very close to me. People took care of that. Now everyone is happy. See, Ran-Mao? Everyone is happy," Lau said in his condescending ways.

"I see. I am happy," Ran-Mao quietly stated as she let go.

"Oh Ran-Mao. Please, it is fine. I know Mr.Dagny was a friend," he stated. Lau clearly knows about who killed him. And it wasn't Ran-Mao.

"I know," she stated. She grabbed onto him again and sighed.

"It seems we have enough information for now," Sebastian had said.

"Really? So soon? Seems interesting. Who do you think it is, Lord Phantomhive? I am quite curious," Lau had said. He sat down on a stool as Ran-Mao sat on the card table next to him. He rested his elbows on his knees as me smiled. He clearly knew that we knew.

"From deliberation, Lau, it seems we have come to a final decision of one person," Ciel had said, about to reveal his accusation.

"Ooh. Interesting. Who, Lord Phantomhive?" Lau had said.

"Detective Watton, your duties are needed, " Ciel said.

"Mr.Lau, it is a pleasure to meet you. But here is the case. Mr.Dagny was killed two days in advance by gun shot, point-blank to his chest after being deprived of food due to the spit that was inserted into his chest by a wooden stake two days prior to that. This was a symbol for him stabbing the heart of your lovely companion, Ran-Mao, who seemed to be doing other deeds for you as well, am I correct, Mr.Lau?" I had asked. I had only knew about Ran-Mao's visits to other places because of her records of her schedule. She often left during the night as others protected Lau. Four days prior to the murder was a Monday afternoon, usually when Ran-Mao was gone, attending to shipments.

"My my, yes indeed, Mrs.Watton. That is correct." Lau said. Ran-Mao looked crushed.

"And on that Monday afternoon, when Mr.Dagny was first stabbed, Mao was out, handling shipments, yes? Yes. Now, after that, he was locked away, never to be seen. After the second day, after he wouldn't die, you decided to stab him in the heart, and send him off to the river, where dogs would eat his heart out, another symbolic sign, correct?"

Lau nodded and smiled.

"After his heart being eaten, you had covered the face of Mr.Dagny, and had sent Mao to stab his stomach and castrate him. Only evidence of this was because of her blade that is on her right side that is in a triangular shape, which most of his wounds were in. You asked Ran-Mao to create the branded crest on his stomach because you wanted to frame Mr.Dagny of a possible suicide, or an ironic murder as well I assume."

He then again nodded, chuckling lightly.

"After his stomach being branded, you had laced the brand with a form of drug, possibly the Pink Lady, due to the fact that after the brand has been cleared of his blood, it has turned pink, instead of white, which would be the reaction if it were from the Italian drug trade, with their trademark of green, to frame the Irish. Am I close, Mr. Lau?"

"Right on the spot," Mr. Lau said, impressed.

"And even after the crest on the stomach, which was a symbol for his mastery of cooking skills which brought women to their knees, including Ran-Mao, mainly because his food was laced with cocaine from the Italian drug trade, you had to show his disrespect to the Chinese trade by branding him. You later then asked Ran-Mao to castrate him a day later because Scotland Yard had found out about his death, but through an anonymous false tip, it was said he was poisoned in his sleep."

Didn't even say a word, but merely just moved to show that I was right.

"And also, after you castrated him, you kept the detached genitalia to show that he had screwed Ran-Mao over, but she was still attached after he wasn't. Mr. Lau, is this all true?"

He paused. Mao looking blank as always, he stated,

"Ah yes, Detective. Good work. I am very impressed. Now, since you are in correlation with the other one, you clearly know about his work as the Ripper, correct?"

I nodded. Sadly I knew.

"So. We'll make this simple. You keep this covered, we'll keep him covered as well. Fair game? I will help you with other cases, as you have asked before, and we will put the blame onto Azzurro Vanel, who was and still is believed to be the main trader, even though he is dead. Happy?" Lau said very seriously.

What could we say?

"Deal." Phantomhive said. No questions asked.

"Deal then." Lau replied.

They shook hands and walked off. Sebastian had already wrote the letter and sent it to the queen. Grell and I were about to go.

"Detective Watton. What is your actual name?" Sebastian had said.

"Johanna Watton, Mr. Michaelis," I said. I had lied, clearly. I just made that name up because of Mr. John Watson. I wanted to be close to his name, so I picked Johanna.

"I know who you are, Lady ____. I'll make sure to invite you to the next dinner party with a dying guest," Ciel had stated. He walked off with Sebastian and went away.

Now to do what we came here for. The soul.

Grell and I grabbed the body bag as I took out my scythe. I had just touched Mr.Dagny's body as it had dissolved like dust.

"What?!" I had said.

"This is impossible!" Grell exclaimed.

Where did his soul go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 97 20
Grell gets a call from will saying he has a new partner in reaping who could it be and what will happen?
129K 4.1K 27
I turned the letter over in my hand, I hadn't seen my dear sister, Cecilia, since the fire, the doctors weren't sure she'd make it and she'd spent th...
72.7K 1.6K 21
I see a lot of stories of where Grell has a sister, but I wonder what if they had a little brother. Brother stories seem to not be very popular these...
3.6K 181 31
Sebastian's world is thrown into chaos by the discovery of a severely injured young woman on the Phantomhive estate. He is thrown into further turmoi...