After Dark: [TMAD] Roc Royal...

Por ratedmindless

Hello, Have You Ever Needed A Stress Releaver? Gone Crazy Over A Problem? Wanted Someone To Turn Your Scream... Más

Introduction:
Do You Remember?
Things Arent The Same
It Was A Mistake!
Take Care Of Me...
Just This Once
Bus Love?
Show Me The Way
I Cant Hide The Truth
Stay With Me? -Sharniece
The Truth...
Dear "After Dark" Readers: (Must Read)
This Was No Mistake Chres.
Real Love?
Abortion?
Choices > Roc <
Do You Care?
"After Dark" Question (Must Answer)
Blind
He's There For Me, Not You
No Words.
"After Dark" Question (Must Answer)
Use To Be....
Same Old Shit: The Final Chapter

Oh Fuck...Please Pick Up! (ѕнαяиιє¢є)

18.6K 420 40
Por ratedmindless

(Sharniece's POV)

This Isnt The First Time He's Done This, Tre'von Is Such An Ass. He Doesnt Think At All, I Dont Know Why I Loved Him.

UGHHHHHH!!?

I Cant Even Think Straight, Considering The Fact That The Last 5 Times He Has Cheated On Me. Its Been With 5 Different Barbies.

Like What Do I Look Like? A Side Line Hoe? No....

I Mean I Should Have Saw This Coming. I Shake My Head In Disappointmet & Burry My Face In My Hands. To Clear My Thoughts I Turn On The Radio, Hoping The Music Would Endure My Painful Thoughts As I Listenes Thoughtfully.

"Wassup We Are The After Darks, Here To Make Your Night Last"

One Boys Voice Turns Me On & Makes Me Gradually Bite My Lip Over The Radio.

"We Love The Ladies Calls To Our Office, Dont Be Afriad. If You Want A Pain Releaver Call Us!"

That Boys Voice Was So Sexy....UGH! I Couldnt Describe It. It Was Like It Was Seducing Me Over The Radio.

"Our Service Is Pain Free, But We'll Have You......"

I Thought To Myself, They'll Have Me What???

"And We Are , The After Darks"

As The Information Was Said In A Deep Man's Voice, The Recording Quickly Got My Attention. I Jotted Down The Number & Took A Deep Breath In....& Then Out. I Cut The Radio Off & Thought For A Moment.

I Closed My Eyes & Laid Back On My Soft Blech White Pillow.

But That Was The Thing, I Couldnt Think. I Couldnt Think Shraight, I Was Going Crazy. Wanting To Peel Out Of My Skin Right Then & Their.

I Had To Call Them, That Was The Only Thing On Mind. But That Boys Voice! I Couldnt Take It Anymore.

I Quickly Picked Up The Phone As It Reached 11:00 & Called The Number.

I Knew What I Was About To Do Would Be Out Of My Parents League. They'd Be Disappointed In Me. But I Didnt Give A Fuck, I Was Calling Anyways!

The Phone Rang A Couple Of Times, I Started Panicking. My Heart Started Pounding Inside Me. I Could Tell My Heart Rate Was Increasing.

Wispering To Myself, "Please Pick Up! Oh Please Pick Up!"

Thankfully, I Heard A Voice On The Other End.

"Hello This Is Roc, One Of The After Darks"

My Heart Dropped, Its His Voice!

The Same Guy On The Radio! I Didnt Speak For A Moment.

"Hello?"

Yes, Im Here, Im Sorry. I Blacked Out For A Sexcond Their.

"A SEXcond? He Laughted"

Exuse Me, I Meant Second. I Smacked My Head With My Hand In Shame & Shakes It In Regret.

"Well, What Have You Called In Tonight For? Whats Your Problem?"

I Spoke Clearly, "My Ex Cheated On Me Like 5 Times, I Spoke. He Never Thinks About How I Feel, He's An Ass.

"I See, Roc Stated. & What Would You Like The After Darks To Do For You?"

I Cleared My Throat, "I...I Want You To Come Down & Help Me Clear My Mind, I Mean Isnt That What You Do?"

"What We Do Is Strictly Business, Our Business"

I See, I Said Smirking. Im Stressed & Tired. I Cant Even Think. I Could Hear Him Breathing Over The Phone. I Couldnt Bear But To Think Of....."

"Whats Your Name Baby?"

My Name Is Sharniece, Roc....

Sharniece Mayland.

"Thats A Pretty Name"

I Laugh, Thank You. So Can You Please Come An Relieve My Stress? Roc? I Asked, That Name What So Sexy. I Started To Feel My Clit As I Got Into The Moment. Closing My Eyes.

"Where Do You Live?"

Just Off On Route 10, In Long Meadow (23731) . My House Is The First One On The Left. Its White.

I Could Hear The Sound Of The Pen As He Strokes Down My Information On A Piece Of Paper.

"Thank You Cutie, I'll Be Their In A Few , I Wont Charge You, You Seem To......"

He Hung Up The Phone As I Started In A Moment. A Daydream. I Hung Up The Phone As The Quietness Hung Around My Room Of The House.

I Sat Back & Smiles, My Thoughts Took Back Over, I Didnt Even Think What I Did Was Real. It Seemed Real. What I Daydreaming To Long?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

172K 2K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
84.9K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...
763 1 84
There are a lot of things you don't really think about until they happen to you. Take rape, for instance. I always thought, "That won't happen to me...
13.5K 160 32
Have you searched countlessly for the right book? And when you think you've found one it's either incomplete? Cliffhanger? Not good enough? Well I'm...