Can You Be My Prince Charming...

By Black_Prinze

[BoyxBoy]/[ManxBoy] [Completed, but I do go back to edit it when I'm not lazy] Skylar Thas is known as a shy... More

Chapter One: The Club
Chapter Two: Future Love
Chapter Three: Stay
Chapter Four: Oh God Darien
Chapter Five: Later Darien
Chapter Six: Bullied
Chapter Eight: Ninja
Chapter Nine: Dariens Different
Chapter Ten: Choclate Kisses
Chapter Eleven: Choclate Kisses & Whipped Cream
Chapter Twelve: Worth The Wait
Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe
Chapter 14: Wanna get to Know Him
Chapter 15: Kitten and Chocolate Bear
Chapter 16: Katies Venom
Chapter 17: Seduction
Chapter 18: One, Two. Skip a few. Ninety-Nine, A hundred
Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek
Chapter 20: OLK
Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride
Chapter 22: Be A Tease?
Chapter 23: Pleasing Master
Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer
Chapter 25: Heart Broken
Chapter 26: Caught Cat
Chapter 27: I Want Darien
Chapter 28: Date Plans
Chapter 29: Carnival and Jack Suprises
Chapter 30: Accomplishments
Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack
Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!
Chapter 33: Whore Moaning
Chapter 34: Jack and The Box
Chapter 35: Convincing Darien
Chapter 36: Looked Like You Needed A Hug
Chapter 37: Wolfy Boy?
Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?
Chapter 39: Promise Rings
Chapter 40: Epilogue
Am back! [Author Note]
One-Shot? I think.

Chapter Seven: Whore

20.2K 745 134
By Black_Prinze

Oh my gosh this chapter is so weird, Neal is introduced. For those who don't know, I'm currently writing his book: Knight w/ Shining Eyes, go check it out.

><><><><><

Chapter Seven: Whore

Skylar's POV

—————

"Fucking faggot" Jack spat out landing another kick in my stomach. I gasped out of air and wrapped my hands under my knees bringing them to my chest trying to ease the urging pain in my stomach. But before I could think another kick landed in the same making tears well up in my eyes and a loud groan of pain escaped me.

I didn't know why Jack had a mission to hurt me -bully- but I wasn't really mad at him, he was just an ordinary guy with some issues.

--

      I hid under my light grey blankets sniffling slightly. My torso hurt a lot from when Jack kicked me in the library. I had told Darien I was fine and he let it go taking me home and ordering some chinese food for us, right now he was paying the delivery guy and I could hear his footsteps as he opened the door placing the small little cardboard box on top of my drawer and sitting right next to me making the bed creak.

      "Skylar? Tell me what's wrong," He whispered and I groaned turning around to face him as tears welled up again. I want Neal to come home, he was the only one that understood the pain of being bullied. Dee never went to school which is why he couldn't get a job easily but even then he never really went through with school.

      "Nothing bad, I promise. Can we eat?" I whispered softly, Darien narrowed his eyes suspiciously before letting out a defeated sigh and nodding reaching over to give me the small box with chopsticks as he ate his food. He wouldn't be able to do anything, I doubt he actually cares.

      The phone rang and Darien got up to get it leaving my bedroom door open so that I could hear his conversation, he said 'okay' three times then hung up walking back into my room and sighing heavily.

      "Well things didn't work out with Brody's parents so they'll be home in a few minutes," he stated and I saw a hint of defeat in his eyes but I didn't push about the subject. A few minutes passed rather fast and I heard Dayon and Brody opening the door to the house, I got up with the blanket wrapped around my body and walked to meet Dayon at the front door - Darien right behind me the entire time.

     "I want to see Neal." I stated once I reached Dayon and his eyes widened before he smiled softly and nodded slowly at my request.

     "Okay, I'll call him to come over as soon as he can," he said and glared at Brody who looked like he was going to retort. Brody was the one that kicked him out in the first place.

The one thing I hated him for.

      I sat down in the couch and Dayon sat down next to me as he called Neal on his phone, I could feel the bruises on my torso starting to form. Every limb in my body forcing me to stay still to not make the pain any worse than it already was. Dayon combed his hands through my hair and I looked over to see Darien and Brody talking.

      Brody was whispering to Darien in quiet-secretive kind of way. I felt sorry for not telling Darien, he might have really cared and I just showed him that I didn't trust him, it just made a deep pool of guiltiness start forming inside of me.

-------

      I could hear the rumble of the truck outside as the door opened and slammed shut then the opening of the door as Neal walked in. His dark green eyes had changed, at the beginning they were cold and dead but they were becoming lighter little by little, he had a lighter skin tan that made his once dark brown hair black making him look like a sort of emo-ish. His hair reached his shoulders and only covered parts of his eyes.

      He let out a heavy sigh and closed the door- a small gust of air passing through me- not looking over at Brody and walking towards me only messing up Dayons hair for a 'hello'.

     "Hey toots what's wrong?" Neal asked softly over the couch and I looked up at him, the same mischievous glint never leaving his eyes as our eyes met. Neal was the one I turned to the most, I don't think Dayon really minded though.

     "Whore," I stated. Dayon got up from the couch taking a few steps away and resting his elbows on the island of the kitchen as he watched us from a distance. Neal recognized the secret word we promised to say because he smirked and grabbed my face softly leaning down to spray kisses over me. I giggled but the pain returned quickly and I found my smile fading.

     "Aww, I missed you too toots!" He said laughing and he stopped taking off my blanket and touching my torso softly making a soft cry escape me and my hands go to my stomach hugging my torso tightly and preventing him from touching the bruises again. Damn it he found out too quickly, I must've have given him a clue when I stopped laughing.

Dammit Skylar!

     "Dayon, Sky's being bullied again~" Neal cooed out and smiled giving my hair a rough mess up. Dayon let out a heavy sigh but that was all, he knew I wouldn't tell him about it. I only told Neal these kinds of things, he was the only one who wouldn't throw a fit or start ranting or even call the principal to complain.

     "Lets see, Sky" he cooed out in a soft soothing voice and pulled me up into a sitting position so that I was facing him, his dark green eyes searched my equally similar green eyes.

Here comes the test.

     Neal had always been a weirdo for guessing games, he had always beaten us and other people that thought they were better-smarter- than him. It was just a gift he had, a weird gift.

     "Hmm, was it Stephan? Or Jack?" He hummed in amusement, his eyes shifted before he sighed softly, "Would you look at that! So-it-was Ja-ck right?" He said amusement coating his words as he softly licked his lips and my eyes widened. I looked away quickly averting my eyes, I had never been able to lie to Neal he was my big bro, he would always find a way to make me talk. Neal clicked his tongue and brought me close as he sat down. He pushed my face into his chest and ran his hand over my shoulder.

     "Go ahead Sky" he whispered and my eyes watered again as I started to cry in his shoulder, I could hear Neal tell Dayon to get some cream before my skin gets infected and some bandages.

     "Hey Sky I need you to lay down on your stomach okay?" He commanded and I nodded sniffling before getting a pillow from the couch and laying down on it with my back facing upwards. I could feel him lift my shirt showing off my dark purple and green bruises on the right side of my torso.

     I'm just lucky Jack didn't kick me in the....well you know...

     "Hmm, seems Jack lost his kick from last time, but I did give him a little warning and found a little secret of his," Neal said and put some cream that was super cold on my back he asked me to flip over and I did-then he did the same process, then he got some bandages and put them over the deep wounds with blood and something yellow oozing out of them. Weird, I didn't think bruises could bleed but then again Jack was from the soccer team and he was wearing those weird shoes with spikes on the bottom.

      I wanted to ask Neal "What kind of punishment would you give Jack if he was your son?" Never mind I shouldn't ask Neal that...he might come up with some military training program.

     "Done," He said and I groaned struggling to get up, when I did I sniffled and wiped the burning tears away from my eyes. Dayon sat down next to me bringing me to his chest and wrapping my blanket around my body again as Neal got up and walked behind Dayon leaning forward to wrap his hands around his neck and looking over at Brody.

      "So I heard that my little bother is getting married to Brody," he stated and kissed the side of Dayons cheek.

     "How sweet, you managed to make it this far." Neal let out a dry laugh, like if he wasn't even trying to be funny. He was dead serious when it came to us, our past. . . made him very protective. Especially when we escaped.

     "I remember the first time you stayed over Brody. Do you?" He said and his grin widened. Dayon did nothing to stop it, he knew that they were on bad terms this would just help them move closer — somewhat.

     "Ripped apart. Limb by limb. Shattering bones. Heart caving in. Self mutilation. Scar after scar. Empty and hollow. Worn like tar. Do you remember? Brody?" He said and hummed tilting his head to the side. I looked over to see Brody glaring at Neal but that only made Neal feel more in control.

     "I remember it quite well actually. I remember how I threatened to kill you if you hurt Dayon or Skylar. And guess what? That still stands," He said stating it like the hitman he was and taking out a gun from his pocket twirling it in his fingers. I'm sure Neal had killed before, reason being that;

      Neal had gone through much worse- worse than both me and Dayon combined, but when he escaped he trained on getting stronger to protect us and he wasn't about to let someone who wasn't part of his family take that spot. Especially if he just had to pay money to get rid of the problem.

      I could see Dariens eyes go wide slightly but he remained calm staying by Brody's side. Dayon only looked at the gun then at Brody then turned away, closing his eyes and keeping himself distracted by playing with my hair. Brody wouldn't get mad at Dayon for not standing up for him, he understood why Dayon was doing this. It was Brody's own fault.

      Someone else opened the door I turned over to see Neal's boyfriend- Eric leaning against the door. Yes, there is someone in the world that loves Neal. No pun intended, Neal's a good--great guy that can be loving, scary, insane, aggressive, dominating in some sort of way. But he was still crazy, right?

      Maybe it due to the fact that Neals boyfriend is a hitman too. Well he sure looked the part if we were including stereotypes and all.

      "Neal you're threatening him." Eric said with a very deep sigh and Neal pouted turning over to Eric, with a disappointed childish face.

     "You're no fun! Party pooper!" He whined and Eric extended his hand making Neal sigh and give him the gun, Eric raised his eyebrow and Neal grumbled under his breath taking out some butterfly knives from his pants and handing them over as well.

     "I wasn't going to kill him," Neal whined out and Eric smiled softly patting his head lightly.

     "Sure you weren't — that's the same thing you said when you told me that you didn't torture the so called 'robber' to death when he supposedly entered our house at night while I was away" he said and Neal opened his mouth then closed it ending up with another pout.

     "Its the truth, he did enter the house. Not my fault you have a big mansion with nothing valuable in it. Its not like I could call the cops so I just used him for-- entertainment," Neal whined out in one breath making Eric smile. I could see that Neal was planning to leave so I extended my hand reaching out to him. He smiled and walked over to me kissing my forehead.

     "Hey, if you ever want to come to my house I'll come pick you up. Okay? Love you baby bro" he whispered and kissed my cheek looking over at Darien with a sly smirk. He knew something.

But what was it?

      Dayon got up and hugged Neal with a heavy sigh, Neal suddenly had a mischievous smirk and he slapped Dayons ass making Dayon yelp and leap back with a playful glare.

     "You slut." Dayon exaggerated with a smirk.

     "Aww I love you too slut~" Neal cooed out and kissed Dayons face making Dayons face scrunch up.

     "Your a fucking tease, how's it going with your therapist?" Dayon asked pushing Neal away. Neal looked confused for a second, his brown eyebrows knitted together in confusion before it seemed to click his mouth becoming a 'o'.

     "Oh, right I had a therapist. Um....I don't know what happened to him, I'm sure I didn't harm him but I haven't seen him around and he hasn't called me to schedule any new appointments, so eh. Maybe I scared him off." Neal said shrugging like if it was common. Neal said his goodbyes -only to me and Dayon- and left. Eric was about to close the door behind himself when Dayon stopped him asking him how he and Neal was doing. Eric just sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

     "He's getting better, little by little. At least he stopped threatening normal citizen's out in the open. He quit his job. But he gets like this from time to time," He said and waved a goodbye closing the door behind him. Dayon walked up to me and grabbed my hand taking me upstairs.

      "G-night Darien, Brody," I whispered and let Dayon drag me away to my room. I was being bulled, it made my heart ache but it wasn't as bad as when Neal came to his room from dad's beatings. He protected me, so did Dayon but I knew that I couldn't rely on them forever.

So who do I rely on?

><><><><><

You will learn more about Neals ability in his own book which is already published: A Knight W/ Shining Eyes. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment.

Vote

Support

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scholar By β˜†

Teen Fiction

1M 40.2K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
835 28 23
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
309K 12.5K 29
Meet Jaden Arons, he's a trouble kid with a lot of issues and the main one is being in love. Like many seventeen year old kids, he has trouble keepin...
598K 17.8K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...