MAE DAY (Book 1 COMPLETE) (Bo...

By MariaCooney

WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANOR... More

Chapter 1 - MAE DAY
Chapter 2 - MAE DAY
Chapter 3 - MAE DAY
Chapter 4 - MAE DAY
Chapter 5 - MAE DAY
Chapter 6 - MAE DAY
Chapter 7 - MAE DAY
Chapter 8 - MAE DAY
Chapter 9 - MAE DAY
Chapter 10 - MAE DAY
Chapter 11 - MAE DAY
Chapter 12 - MAE DAY
Chapter 13 - MAE DAY
Chapter 14 - MAE DAY
Chapter 15 - MAE DAY
Chapter 16 - MAE DAY
Chapter 17 - MAE DAY
Chapter 18 - MAE DAY
Chapter 19 - MAE DAY
Chapter 20 MAE DAY
Chapter 21 MAE DAY
Chapter 22 MAE DAY
Chapter 23 MAE DAY
Chapter 24 MAE DAY
Chapter 25 MAE DAY
Chapter 26 MAE DAY
Chapter 27 MAE DAY
Chapter 28 MAE DAY
Chapter 29 MAE DAY
Chapter 30 MAE DAY
Chapter 31 MAE DAY
Chapter 32 MAE DAY
Chapter 33 MAE DAY
Chapter 34 MAE DAY
Chapter 35 MAE DAY
Chapter 36 MAE DAY
Chapter 37 MAE DAY
Chapter 38 MAE DAY
Chapter 39 MAE DAY
Chapter 40 MAE DAY
Chapter 41 MAE DAY
Chapter 42 MAE DAY
Chapter 43 MAE DAY
Chapter 44 MAE DAY
Chapter 45 MAE DAY
Chapter 46 MAE DAY
Chapter 47 MAE DAY
Chapter 48 MAE DAY
Chapter 49 MAE DAY
Chapter 50 MAE DAY
Chapter 51 MAE DAY
Chapter 52 MAE DAY
Chapter 53 - MAE DAY
Chapter 54 - Mae Day
Chapter 55 - MAE DAY
Chapter 56 - MAE DAY
Chapter 57 - MAE DAY
Chapter 58 - MAE DAY
Chapter 59 - MAE DAY
Chapter 60 - Mae Day
Chapter 61 - Mae Day
Chapter 62 - MAE DAY
Chapter 63 - MAE DAY
Chapter 64 - Mae Day
Chapter 65 - Mae Day
Chapter 66 - Mae Day
Chapter 67 - Mae Day
Chapter 68 - Mae Day
Chapter 69 - Mae Day
Chapter 70 - Mae Day
Chapter 71 - Mae Day
Chapter 72 - Mae Day
Chapter 73 - Mae Day
Chapter 74 - Mae Day
Chapter 76 - Mae Day
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Mae Day

Chapter 75 - Mae Day

21.4K 1.1K 574
By MariaCooney

"Are you two ready? It will just be a quick blessing and you can be on your way," a member of the counsel asked approaching the table.

"Yeah sure, come on," Lee said to me casually.

"Are you under a spell?" I blurted out.

"Yeah, yours," he said smirking. I stared at him for a moment assessing him. He was a little concerned about me but nothing near like he was before and the hatred seemed to be gone. SPELL definite spell.

"I'm being serious," I replied.

"No, I'm fine. I told you it would take some getting used to. I am adapting and I accept that you are not a threat the children."

"Are you a threat to me?" I asked forgetting Suri was right there.

"No," he replied his eyes flicking to Suri.

"Do you mind if we have a quick chat first?" I asked the counsel member. "I know it's already delayed but... look we just need five minutes alone as I haven't seen him in months as it was left on bad terms."

The counsel member nodded and left. Lee rolled his eyes as he passed Suri over to Bowdie and followed behind me as I walked into the next room.

"Go on then," he said nodding for me to start.

"Are you sure you are not under a spell as you hated me earlier and now you are being... well pleasant to me," I said trying to gauge him.

"You've proved yourself today and so have I," he said shrugging.

There was a few moments of silence before he spoke again.

"Mae, we have to make an heir. That means lying together and I would rather it was amicable and pleasant than feeling like I'm at a whore house... and no I am not calling you a whore. I just mean it as in 'self gratification' and you lie there."

I dare not tell him that the chances of my lying there like a plucked chicken were slim as he was far too good in the sack to ignore his technique and whilst part of me wanted to dislike it another part was quite looking forward to it. The part I should never listen to and had got me in trouble all my life!

"I am worried that you are not yourself, that we will be alone together and the spell with wear off and you will hate me again," I admitted.

He sighed. "Have I not let you hold the twins, sat beside you with Suri to make amends. It is only the start of a new beginning for us and I would rather we lay our demons to rest and yes that includes Conrad the bodyguard."

"He's my new bestie," I informed him. "It's a package deal."

"I'm not too worried, his wife will be on heat soon and we won't see him for dust."

"So are you sure you are ok?"

"Yes and you've met my lion so what is the big issue. Lets get our blessing and get out of here."

"Something is not right with you Lee. I've been spelled a little myself today so I don't blame you for doing the same."

"I am not spelled!" he all but yelled at me. "Will you stop over thinking things and just do the bloody blessing so we can go home have sex and get it over with."

I tutted at his 'get it over with' attitude.

"I meant this, the whole ceremony thing not me and you," he clarified.

"We can't just go back to where we left off..."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not human anymore for one and the children are cubs!"

"I thought you liked them?"

"Of course I do, I'm just saying maybe we need to wait to have a child."

"NO! It is tonight and you know why so don't start backing out now."

"I'm not backing out."

"It sounds like it to me. We are having a baby. I am getting you pregnant tonight. I did it with my last wife, I can do it with you."

"Will you stop comparing us! This is not a test. It is my womb and all I am saying is maybe wait a while so the others grow up a bit more and we can concentrate on them for a while."

"NO!"

I leant my hands on the table and took a deep breath before turning to face him. His mouth crushed against mine stealing my breath. He didn't stop there. Before I had a chance to attempt to move away from the kiss he pushed me back on the table. The silk of the dress sliding easily across the table top. Not content with that he climbed on top of me and began pushing my dress up.

There was a part of me which thought this was totally hot and another part who knew there was a room full of people the other side of the door and this was a spell! His mother must have done it!

"Lee, stop... wait..." I said but his kissed kept sealing my protest.

I should call out to someone like Uncle or... god he is a good kisser. Stop kissing him back... stop it!

"We can't do this here, Lee stop," I said moving my head to the side.

"Come on no one will know," he said kissing my neck.

"We are not making a baby on this table."

He laughed against my neck... god that was sexy. Oh my god he is kissing me again... stop it. Resist... I'll resist in a minute... I had missed his kisses so much...

"What the hell is going on!" Lee's mother yelled. "Lee Grayson get down from that table right now!"

Lee stopped kissing me and pressed his head against my chest in annoyance as he hunched over. "WHAT NOW!" he yelled back at her.

"You better not be trying to do what I think you are young man!"

"Sex with my wife, yes! Isn't that what tonight is all about? Now if you don't mind you are interrupting the foreplay!"

"You stay right there, I am getting your father!" she said pointing a finger at him and storming out of the room. "You are in big trouble!"

I could feel the anger and frustration emanating from him. I stayed still, barely breathing. I wanted to close my eyes to hide behind them but I couldn't. The low rumble in his chest started to vibrate the table.

"Lee, just clam down," I whispered my voice full of fear.

His eyes locked mine and I watched them start to change.

"Lee, please," was all I could manage as I knew the lion was coming and in the same moment I had that thought the lion appeared like an explosion of gold and two seconds later he bit me.

His teeth sunk into me so quick I felt my bones crush before I realised when was happening. Lifting me in his huge jaw, I was shaken like a rag doll and thrown across the table crashing to the floor.

"Noooooooooooooooo!" Carla screamed as she entered the room. "He's mauled her. Somebody please help!"

"No! Oh god please no!" Bowdie yelled rushing over to me. Carla was in her Tiger form protecting me. Bowdie changed to Bear as Uncle ran towards me.

"Where is he?" Uncle yelled.

"I don't know, he disappeared," some replied as Uncle dropped to his feet beside me.

I choked, blood filling my throat, tried to breathe. Maybe it wasn't that bad, may be it was just puncture wounds. I tried to look around to see if there was a pool of blood, I saw Suri. She was stood there her face is a silent scream as Conrad appeared and rushed her away.

"Why was he alone with her!" Uncle yelled as mayhem broke loose.

"She wanted to talk to him before the ceremony, they were getting on great and seemed happy..."

"He was leading you all on. You let down your guard! And then he had her!"

Uncle leant over assessing my injuries as I felt the fight in me being to fade.

"You stay with me Mae. I'm going to fix you, ok?" he said his hand holding my face to see directly into his eyes.

"Don't... save.... me," I choked.

"You are not dying!" Uncle growled. "We discussed this before. I know it is hard on you Mae but you are destined for greater things. You are not going to die. I won't let you!"

"Plea...se," I spluttered. Coughing blood splatter onto his white shirt.

"NO! You're my girl. You're going to stay with me. I can fix this," Uncle said his eyes filling with tears.

Every few seconds I was swallowing what felt like gulps of my own blood. I was sick of this fight, this life... I knew what I had to do.

"Ple...ase," I stammered. "Let me... go."

I projected out as much as I could to share with them my final wish. Everyone seemed to stop still and watch me. My chest couldn't rise but a second later I took a huge breath, gasping just once and then stopped.

Uncle stared at me, "Let her go," he said solemnly and with one final shuddering breath, I was free.

* To Be Continued in the next chapter! This is not the end. Here is the fan page https://www.facebook.com/MaeDaySeries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 96 18
I was different; I was special. That was one thing that my mother and father had told me as I was growing up. They told me that they were proud of my...
2.3K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
38.8K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
38.7M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...