Supernatural (Existence) (On...

By blue23

I was slowly running out of breath. It seemed as if there was no way out, I couldn’t do it, and I couldn’t ri... More

Prologue - Picture of Paul
Chapter 1 - Edited - Picture of Nicole
Chapter 2 - Wonder Woman - Picture of Jade
Chapter 3 - Drama Class - Jasmines pic
Chapter 4 - Dianas Dress (picture of dress)
Chapter 5 - A Broken Heart (an alternative picture of the dress)
Chapter 6 - Great Aunt Rebbeca - Another picture of Jade :)
Chapter 7 - Rejection - Picture of Great Aunt Rebbeca
Chapter 8 - Insedious - Picture of Abhy's Outfit
Chapter 9 - Jades Story
Chapter 10 - Jeremy - Picture of Jeremy
Chapter 11 - The Premonition - Picture of Abhy
Chapter 12 - Spellbound
Chapter 14 - Heaven or Hell?

Chapter 13 - Disguise

21 0 0
By blue23

Ok so first of all wow, I have 230 reads and then boo hoo no one is commenting…but none the less here is a another chapter it may get a little spooky…I just watched the excorist with my bestie and it was scary as hell… I heard nine people died during and after the film they say its cursed oooooohhhhh… and I would like to recommend all of you to read “the cellar”, it was a good book its posted on wattpad…under the horror section…muuuaaahhhhhhahaha(evil laugh)…enjoy! (oh and ps im gonna start this preview thing so you know what happened in the last chapter…your welcome.

Sorry to disturb you all again im jusr editing this...and i found someone i feel could work as a Sean, i showed the pic to my sister and shehink it would fit...i guess everyone has a different point of view. in the beggining of he book Sean was described more lean and toned..im gonna put to pictuires up of the same guy in one in this chapter and the other in the next. But ill still be on the look out since i have 2 different views of Sean...so check it out its on the side.

Preview

“By the way you look pretty good” he complimented. I smiled wishing that, I could live this moment forever, and life was way too complicated right now.

The elevator opened revealing my worst nightmare “Jeremy”.

He looked at me and smiled but his eyes were hard “Abhigal” he mouthed, “Its nice to see you hear” he said moving close enough that I could smell him. i started breathing faster and I felt Sean move in front of me protectively “I don’t believ weve me” he said through gritted teeth, Jeremy jumped in surprise but composed him self quickly, I almost smiled knowing how well he played emotions.

“We haven’t” Jeremy replied as they started staring each other down. Jeremy reached his hand towards Sean “Im Jeremy Abhys first” he slurred proudly.Sean smiled at his comment and moved a step forwards looking straight into Jeremy’s eyes “Im Abhys only” hje replied as he held on to my hand as if I would run away. Jeremy looked puzzeld atr Seans response “so your dating” he asked wanting to clarify, I sighed you could proabably vut the tension with a knife. Sean smiled proudly “actually shes my fiance” he said leaving Jeremy dumb founded.

We got into the elevator and just stood there, I looked up at Sean and he was fuming. I moved and inch so our shoulders were touching. “I didn’t feel anything” I said staring at the door of the elevtor. Sean turned at my confession so he was facing me “what do you men” he asked as he started to calm down.

“I mean that I always thought that if I saw him again, all the memories woud come rushing back and I would break all over again, but I didn’t. He surprised me but I felt nothing but pity for him, I only love you Sean, its like your touch calms me, you make me feel safe. Not in the cheesy way…well actually yes but also like you shelter me, I can’t describe it.” I explained I closed my etes I was babbling again.

Sean laughed “phew I thought you were gonna go all phyco one me” he said, I punched him in the arm “oww that hurt” I laughed and walked out of the elevator. “Why are you going back Sean asked as he follwed behind me, “I just think we should go back” I lied. Sean caught up with me as I went back to our room “tell me the truth” he demanded, I sighed there was no point in lying.

“I felt something when Jeremy there, its what I felt in that dream when I saw my father. I think is safer if we tsya here” I explained. Sean nodded and rubbed the stubble on his cheek. “You need to shave” I commented but Sean ignored me, “shouldn’t you take to Jade or Aunt Becci” he questioned “I will but Jades sleeping so ill just go later she needs her rest” I said jumping on the bed.

Sean went over to the drawer and got out his sketch pad “im gonna sketch, itll help Jade out she did look exhausted”. “Yeah I know, maybe ill try getting some sleep and drea something, I replied wincing, I hated dreaming. Sean sighed and put his book down, I walked over to him and sat beside him, he grippe dmy waist and pulled me into his lap.

“It wont always be like this, love always needs a sacrifice and im pretty sure we can sacrifice some time” he said. I slapped his chest playfully “that was deep” I teased but really what he said made me want to crawl under the covers I prayed that time would be the only thing we had to sacrifice.

I looked up at Sean and mezmeized his sharp feautures and beautiful eyes Sean caught me looking and smiled. He put his lips to mine and kissed me tenderly but his kiss was full of tension, I sighed against his lips “I think im gonna get some rest” I said rolling over to the side.

I moved so I was facing my back to Sean I silently cried my self to sleep, but I knew Sean knew I was crying but I was glad he didn’t say anything.

Germany 1864

“Are you sure love, you could be mistaken” I inquired.

“No Paul I an not, I am carrying your child”

I felt my self smile as I pulled Diana into my arms “I shall be the best father for our child” I said holding her close but Diana didn’t respond she just stood their limply in my arms.

“That wont happen” she whispered laughing humorlessly. “Im still be-throed to the king and nothing is going to stop him from killing you if he finds out” she exclaimed stepping back. “This is gonna grow” he said pointing to her stomach.

I didn’t say anything i understood where she was coming from. And when she finally let out her emotion's and let the tears roll down her cheeks I begun to talk. “I am a man of  my promise, I will find away and till then we wont meet, ill stay away until I don’t find away” I said and walked away with a broken heart.

Diana was right but I so badly wanted to prove her wrong. I walked down the halls and Elena winked at me, I frowned but kept walking, I reached the library to find it empty. I sighed in relief, I wasnt up for any chit chat, and being a duke you were expected to keep up with all the gossip and news.

I remembered what the man had said about witchcraft and I was itching to find out more.

I looked around until I found a book on possession. I walked over to a table and opened the book, I grimaced at some of the cruel pictures, But my eyes landed on an old man, he had a long beard but was fairly short. I looked over the picture trying to remember where I had seen this.

I gasped this man looked exactly like Diana's father; she had seemed hesitant when I had asked about the picture earler today but had finally admitted that it was her father.

I started reading the writing underneath, he was known to be a famous exorcist, but many doubted him as the devil since he went undefeated. He was known not to use god as a wayof freeing the human body but rather he bargained with the demons. I shook my head in confusion, this couldn't be Dianas father.

A man had come to me earlier this season he had mentioned possession and he had mentioned a man by the name of Oscar, Gregory and told me not to mind him he was known to be crazy. Lately what the man had said was starting to bug me. I know this was out of the blue but I had to clear my misunderstandings. I started walking back to find Diana she had to know.

Dianas P.O.V

I wiped away my tears and walked out the room, the king was expecting me. I knocked at his chambers to find him with yet another woman. But this time she was sitting on his lap, he saw me and frowned “no Melissa, how could you be so dirty” he said pushing the women of her lap.

She understood quickly and walked away after she bowed to me “I apologize for these women, how are you love”. “I grimaced as he put his hand on mine, I felt dirty, I knew this was just an act one I was married to him I would be treated like dirt. “You called for me” I asked bowing. He smiled “yes Diana I just wanted to see how you were doing, how have you been feeling” he asked moving closer. I unknowingly moved back “I'm fine thank you for asking” I replied.

He laughed silently, “I do love your shyness” he said thoughtfully. “Now getting to the point, I wanted to ask you about your father”, I felt my heart stop at his comment.

I hated that man more then anything else, I hadn't ever seen his face I refused to look at it. Paul had seen a picture of him, but I didn’t look at it. I started breathing faster and before I knew it I felt my self fall to the ground.

“Abhy, Abhy..wake up…can you hear me…baby” I heard faint voices but I couldn’t get my self to opn my eyes so I just gripped on to the hand tighter. The voices seemed to stop so I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around to see Jade and aunt Becci on the bed beside me and Sean was on the other side holding my hand.

I smile at them “I guess I was loud” I inquired, Jade laughed “no you were lying still like you were dead or something” she explained as she moved closer. I opened my eyes to explain my dream but she beat me to it “I know what happened, I held your hand, so I saw everything, but I need to know about Jeremy” she explained.

I nodded “yeah, I wanted to come sonner but you needed your rest, you look better” I said, as I realized that the bags underneath Jades eyes were gone. Aunt Becci moved closer “tell us what you saw Abhy it could be very helpful dear” she said leaning down to smooth my hair.

I nodded “I just felt the same feeling, that I felt when i saw my father in the dream. It felt like I had no control as if he could see right through me, but he looked surprised when Sean told him I was his fiance” I explained.

Suddenly Jade jumped of the bed “what” she exclaimed” oh my goodness Sean your in so much trouble for this, don’t I get anything for being the best friend, you could’ve asked some advice, I deserve some credit you know” she exclaimed. I smiled I always trusted Jade to never look her pizazz in the darkest situations.

“I didn’t really ask her, but I just said that to Jeremy” he explained throwing his hands in the air, Jade sighed a dramatic sigh “ok then back to business” she said. I heard laughing and looked at aunt Becci “you guys are the best, I couldn’t ask for a better family” she said holding on to my hand and hugging Jade from the side.

I looked up to see Sean smiling and I instantly relaxed.

I looked at Jade and realized she was carrying a huge book, it looked like the ones that the witches had in the movies. “This is it, it’s “spellbound”, it carries the key that Ethan was talking about, but we have to find it. I thought your dream would be about the spell, but your dream was about possession, I really don’t understand”.

“It means that Jeremy isn't Jeremy” aunt Becci explained, we all looked up at her in unison. “were his eyes a different colour” she asked, I closed my eyes and looked back and gasped they were. “Yes” I breathed “they…they were black, so black that I couldn’t even see his iris, they..They looked fake” I breathed. Jade jumped of the bed “its him, his eyes Ive seen them, it was him Abhy” she exclaimed. I stiffened her comment.

“Then we need to go to him”

“No Sean, don’t say that again dear, that ids exactly what he will want, we cant let him know what we know” aunt Becci said harshly.

Jade had slumped down on the arm chair she looked frozen in place “Ethan” I heard her breath. I jumped at her comment and ran towards her hugging her tightly.

Aunt Becci walked towards me “no dear, he’s only disguised as Jeremy, he will use Ethan to play on Jade and Jeremy to play on Abhy” she said. I rubbed Jades back and she finally came back to the present.

“Tell me Sean” she said as she stalked towards him, “What did you draw” she asked.

DUN DUN DUN…ITS FIVE PAGES ON MICROSOFT BUT PROBABLY 2 ON WATT PAD…BUT THE QUALITY SHOULD COUNT RIGHT??? THE NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE A FILLER, I THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR ME TO HANDLE…BUT IF YOU FEEL THE URGE TO COMMENT OR VOTE PLEASE DO SO…BYE GUYS… AND MAYBE IF I CAN GET ANOTHER NUMBER OF READS I COULD POST FASTER…LIKE THE NUMBER 50.

OH AND YOUR WELCOME FISHY…YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE!!

YEAH I KNOW IM WEIRD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...