Chapter 11 - The Premonition - Picture of Abhy

Hello people of Earth or other planets, this is a short update but it shall get you thinking…I have started writing another book I will post up the first chapter today or tommrow, give it a chance. And it has no magic or any of that stuff, for people who arent fans of fantasy. This book that I am writing is “Normal” anyways enjoy this read….

I heard Sean walking into the room, so I quickly walked into bathroom, I wasn’t gonna let him talk a shower before me. The bathroom was beautiful, I have no idea how Jade found such a nice place in such little time. My eyes started get heavy so I walked out of the shower and slipped on my night suit. Which consisted of a tank top and some very tiny shorts, that didn’t cover too much, I guess that’s what happens when you let your best friend pack for you.

I walked out of the bathroom to see a shirtless Sean, I felt a blush makes its way up my face, and I had a feeling it would be permanent for as long as I shared a room with Sean.

Sean didn’t see me come out of the bathroom as he turned around so his back was facing me. I drooled over him; I was in love with his just as I was in love with how he looked. He had a hint of a 6 pack; it looked like he got it from playing sports rather then actually working for it. His back muscles tensed as he ran a hand through his hair, I held back a gasp. I was so hot for him right now, id probably just have to shower all over again.

Suddenly Sean turned around he looked at me surprised “well I guess you’ve got your wish in seeing me shirtless, now about those bra and panties” he teased as he looked me over. I walked towards him keeping myself a safe distance “that is never going to happen” I affirmed as I looked into Seans hazel eyes.He smirked at my comment “I can cope with what I have” he replied as he slapped my ass. “Jerk” I muttered as I walked towards the bed.

I realized the bed was huge, it looked bigger then a king size. Sean got on to the bed motioning for me to come too. I frowned “you can’t sleep with me” I said trying to look serious.But in all truce I didn’t want him to get off the bed. Sean didn’t reply as I crossed my arms he just started at me. “You know you want to sleep with me Abhy, just stop with the hard to get act, atleast for tonight, come and sleep with me” he said as he patted the space beside him.

I sighed, Sean was right; I had nothing to hide from him. I crawled onto the bed and hugged him tightly as I buried my head into his chest. Sean’s arms tighted around my waist as I moved closer to him. “You smell beautiful” he murmered against my hair. I smiled at his comment “You can’t smell beautiful” I replied. Sean pulled away from me a little so he could look at me “you what I mean Abhigal, just take the compliment” he said staring into my eyes.

“I love you Diana, and I love you Abhy, it doesn’t matter what form you come in our what body, you have my mind soul and body, ill love you forever” Sean confessed still staring at me.

This time I didn’t go stiff at his confession or feel sick, I believed him; I could see his soul as I looked into his hazel eyes. “I love you to Paul, and I love you even more Sean, forever and always” I replied as I pressed my lips against his. I tried pulling away but Sean gripped me hard, he trailed his tongue along my bottom lip and I parted my lips willingly. I wanted to taste him again, the only other guy I had kissed was Jeremy and this kiss was way better, at this moment I knew I couldn’t get any better from anywhere else; all I wanted was Sean, nothing else mattered.

He pulled away from the kiss and carresed me until I fell asleep.

Germany 1864

“I shall meet you tommrow then Paul” she said in her sweet voice as she kissed me on my cheek. She left me lightheaded as always. I could never get enough of her touch. Diana was exquisite, no lady ever kissed my cheek first, and they never made the move first.