Chapter 9 - Jades Story

Abhys P.O.V

            I was getting impatient he'd been scribbling on that peice of paper for long enough I really wanted to see my picture. I looked over Seans face and realized his rug-ed features were unreadable; he looked as if a truck had hit him. I was about to ask him what happened but I was suddenly being carried down the stairs by Sean.

            I really hated not having control over this situation but one look at Seans face and I knew it wasn’t the right time to talk.  We were driving back to my house. I realized there was a red file on the dashboard. I opened the file quickly so Sean couldn’t stop me, it was his drawings, I wondered why Sean was so anxious about what he had drawn.

            I flipped through some pictures of what looked exactly like Diana. One picture even had Paul standing with her, well technically it was me and Sean. I realized I had a little bump, like i was pregnant, i  carrying his baby and before I knew it, a tear rolled down my cheek.

            I didn’t bother to wipe it I was too shocked at what I saw next, “Ich werde dich mit mir nehmen” I read aloud. It was in German, and my father had been German the one that had cursed me. I knew exactly what was going on now as Sean pulled me out of the car. Suddenly I felt fear; I had never felt fear so close to me. I could feel it seeping to my very core.

Loosing Sean would kill me and I knew it, I selfishly promised myself, that I would die first.

I was being carried to my living room, I felt the sofa beneath me as I drifted off to sleep.

Sean P.O.V

            I ran inside carrying Abhys fragile body in my arms, I saw Jade walk into the living room. I looked into Jades eyes pleading her to do something.

Suddenly Abhys eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep as I laid her down on the sofa.

            At that point any one would know that Jade wasn’t your ordinary girl, l liked to believe she was an angel, since she always came to the rescue.

            I handed Jade my bundle of drawing explaining her, what each one meant to me. She didn’t interrupt me once and I was glad, I had to keep talking to stop myself from crying.

            I told Jade how I had some how written, “I shall take you with me” in German and how I had drawn the devils number in my drawing today.

            Jade moved closer to me taking her hand in to mine, her eyes bore into mine “he’s using you as his tool to get closer, he wants to communicate with us, you have to know what I am. Go wake up Abhy, this cant wait a second longer,” she announced in a soft whisper.

            I jumped up from the kitchen chair and ran to get Abhy. I shook her a little and she whimpered, my heart broke in response. I couldn’t watch her die I thought.

            Suddenly I had the urge to call her by her real name. I moved my lips beside her ears “Diana”. Abhys eyes opened wide at my words she looked around worriedly but she relaxed as her eyes met mine, she opened her mouth to say something...

            “Sean, I need to know everything this is about me too, please tell me Sean, I may not be worthy of you but….”

            “Abhy never say that again, you have my soul and my heart, damn right your worthy of me babe” I whispered searching her eyes.

            Her eyes softened and she nodded her head as I begun to tell her about the pictures, I hesitated explaining to her what the words meant but I couldn't just keep her in the dark. I expected her to be afraid but her reaction surprised me.