It's What You Discover (Warpe...

By hofosho

Sofia's finally going on warped tour with her brothers Vic Fuentes, and Mike Fuentes. Whilst away, she runs i... More

It's What You Discover (Warped Tour fanfic)
Chapter 2-If You Can Hang Then, Come Inside
Chapter 3-Waking Up In Washington
Chapter 4-New Night
Chapter 5-Rise & Shine
Chapter 6-Living On The Edge, As Sofia Fuentes
Chapter 7-Naked Brothers Band
Chapter 8-Too Soon, Too Fast
Chapter 9-Grounded
Chapter 10-Concert Run-In's
Chapter 11-Speeding Again
Chapter 12-Loooooove
Chapter 13-Hold On Till The Flash Of Light
Chapter 14-Room 2116
Chapter 15-Sir Giggles, Sir Drunkalot, and Sir Small-Cock
Chapter 16-Not Handling It
Chapter 17-Whoresnop
Chapter 18-Not Speaking Up
Chapter 19-Movie Night
Chapter 20-Victor and Sofior Discussions
Chapter 21-Wise Advice
Chapter 22-Unnecessarily Wet
Chapter 23-Pizza-Dick
Chapter 24- Sassy Bitch
Chapter 25-Wave Pool Disaster
Chapter 26-Lovotomy
Chapter 27-Mexiwhore
Chapter 28-WE'RE IN WASHINGTON
Chapter 29-Garrett Ecstacy
Chapter 30-Rude Awakenings
Chapter 31-Bullshitting
Chapter 32-Constellations
Chapter 34-Pissed and Pissing
Chapter 35-Dog Sex & Way To Drunk
Chapter 36-Saying Goodbye To Max Desre'; Maybe
Chapter 37-If We Were A Movie...
Chapter 38-Doctor Faggot
Chapter 39-Love Sucks
Authors Note
Chapter 40-Cock Block A la' Dahvie
Chapter 41-Secretive
Chapter 42-Horny Bastard
Chapter 43-Oh God, Blood On The Dance Floor.
Chapter 44-Procedures and Taking Flight
Chapter 45-Kopia, Halei, Auke, Kahwi & Kaii Arrive
Chapter 46-Tricky Situation
Chapter 47-Oops
Chapter 48-The Band Members Sister
Chapter 49-The End
An Idea?!?!?!

Chapter 33-Seven Minutes In Hell

546 13 33
By hofosho

Later on the next day, I caught a cab with Haley, Auzzie and Andy, and we headed down to the bowling alley. Jayy and Dahvie said they'd meet us there, and I was extremely anxious to beat Jayy. Apparently he was known for never being beaten at bowling among the others, so I needed to prove the theory, wrong.

When we arrived, we stepped through the doors and collected bowling shoes. We found our way to Jayy and Dahvie by their lane. Jayy was wearing his black skinny jeans with a shirt that says 'Kill All The Hipsters'.

"Ready to go down?" Jayy called to me as we came closer.

"Not a chance," I waved his off and laughed. Haley shook her head and smiled.

"Well good luck Sofia, but my money's on Jayy," She chuckled.

"Well just so you know; I am amazing at bowling," I stuck my nose into the air and pouted.

"I'll bet you are, princess," Jayy laughed and patted me on the back. "Can you do anything interesting with a strike?"

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head.

"Like a trick?" He smiled.

"Not exactly...no," I shrugged awkwardly.

"Okay how 'bout this. Just for this little one on one round, whoever can get a strike first, wins," He grinned down at me. I was a little scared to accept, but I couldn't turn it down. I got a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomache, but I agreed with a nod.

"Just in case we both get strikes, Dahvie can judge the performance of the shot," I grinned back and raised an eyebrow to Dahvie.

"Alright; sounds good to me," He smiled and jumped at the chance.

I rushed to the balls and chose one. I walked towards the alley and swung my arm back before releasing it. I got extremely lucky and the ball hit right down the middle and I received a strike.

"Very good," Jayy nodded smugly.

"I know," I replied in the same tone.

He shook his hair and walked past me swiftly. He grabbed a ball and walked towards the alley. He swung his arm back and my eyes wandered a little. I looked away quickly as Jayy started to back up. I knitted my eyebrows together confusedly. He changed his mind and took the ball in both hands to swing from in-between his crotch. He ran forward and as he swung, he got down on his knees quickly and swung with one hand. He spun on the ground as the ball went flying down the alley and hit right down the middle. Jayy received a strike and all I could do is gawk in horror.

"Jayy wins," Dahvie said quickly with a shrug.

"What?! No! What was that?" I whined.

"A shot you'll never make," Jayy mumbled in my ear and grinned. I shot him a playful but evil glare and began to help Haley set up the score sheets so we could really play. She looked up at my with a suggestive smile and I shook my head with embarassment.

***

 That night, we all decided to head to Jayy and Dahvies trailer. Upon arrival, we all took seats and Haley spoke up for a game.

"Let's play Seven Minutes In Heaven," Haley grinned as she looked around the room at each of us. She left her stare with a suggestive look towards me.

"Yeah," Jayy nodded and smiled.

"But there's only two girls," I said. I really didn't want to play this game.

"Then you one of you at a time can get in the fucking closet and then guess who's in there with you after you get sexual," Dahvie laughed and wiggled his eyebrows.

Awe fuck. Who'd have thought there was a fucking solution for that? "What are the rules?" I sighed. Maybe I could avoid this.

"7 minutes. Opposite sex; sorry Jayy," Andy chuckled. "You have to do something sexual. It has to be dark and only one of you can know who's in there with you. The other person has to guess who it was afterwards,"

"Shouldn't we have more people?" I whined.

"Nope," Auzzie shook his head.

My phone buzzed and I checked the message.

Haley; Complaining? I'll make sure of who's in there with you (;

I rolled my eyes and shoved my phone back into my pocket as I looked up at Haley who was grinning wildly. I shook my head nonchelantly.

"Who's first?" Asked Andy looking between me and Haley.

"Me!" Haley jumped up.

"Get in the closet, bitch," Dahvie motioned his arms towards the cubord down the hall with an evil grin. She skipped down the hall and closed the door behind her.

"Well that's my fucking girlfriend, so I'm going," Auzzie whispered as he stood up and followed after her.

We all let him go, and I started getting really nervous.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to go listen," Jayy grinned and stood up, walking down the hall and pressing his ear against the door. Awe shit! No one better do this when I'm in there.

"Me too!" Dahvie said quietly as he jogged after Jayy. I chuckled and shook my head at the boys and leaned back in the bar chair.

"Count me in. It's like listening to porn!" Andy laughed.

7 minutes after Haley and Auzzie had entered the closet, Auzzie came out and took his seat again. He shushed us as she came out a minute after.

"Hmmm," She tapped her chin but kept her eyes focused on Auzzie. "I'm going to have to say Auzzie,"

"You got me," He raised his hands in the air in defeat and laughed.

"Cute," Dahvie cooed.

"Your turn bitch," Haley turned to me as she took a seat on Auzzies lap.

"Aight," I shrugged but I was blushing like a maniac on the inside. My stomache was doing flipflops and I thought I might puke.

***Jayys POV***

Sofia got up and headed to the closet and we all looked around the room.

"Jayy," Haley nodded to me.

"What?" I replied awkwardly in a whisper so she couldn't hear us.

"Get in there," She motioned to the closet with her head as Auzzie wrapped his arms around her torso.

"Yeah," Auzzie nodded.

"She'd never guess you," Dahvie shook his head.

I was blushing like a prissy fucker. "I don't know,"

"Jayy's blushing," Auzzie sang.

"Fine then!" I whispered angrily. I wasn't actually angry; I was just extremly embarassed.

"Go Jayyjayy!" Dahvie said quietly, mocking me.

"I never even told y'all. I don't even like cookies and rainbows and shit," I mumbled in my ghetto accent as I laughed. I got up from my seat on the couch and made my way down the hall to the dark closet. Awe fuck. I opened the door and I could tell Sofia couldn't see shit, because neither could I.

I put a hand out in the dark and touched her arm. I slid my hand up until I found her neck. I had to do something, or I'd be breaking the rules and it'd be obvious that it was me because she'd recognize my shyness and 'gayness'. I could feel her heavy breathing and knew she was nervous. I breathed a laugh. That's so fucking adorable. I stepped a little closer to her and leaned closer to the outline of her face above the neck which my hand was corressing. I slid my hand up to her jawline and felt myself shaking. I leaned closer and let my forehead touch hers. My face pressed closer and our noses touched. Luckily; I couldn't feel my bridge piercing hit her face. She'd know who I was automatically.

I didn't want her to know it's me because I was too fucking embarassed, but I suddenly wanted to kiss her. Her. Her. I wanted to kiss Sofia Fuentes. Really badly. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomache. I wasn't sure if I liked this feeling but I knew sure as fuck what it meant. I knew that if I didn't kiss this beautiful girl during this game, I never actually would kiss her. But for the sake of her feelings for whoever, and my sudden thoughts and 'sexuality', I'd never call this a first kiss between us. Not until we're both aware of who we're kissing. But as if that'd ever happen.

I leaned in and pressed my lips on her soft lips. I felt her smooth cheek with my thumb as I kissed her again. She returned the kiss slowly and shyly. I smiled within our kiss and kissed her harder, playfully. What the fuck am I doing? I'm not sure; but I don't want to stop. We continued like this until I got the courage to slide my tongue against her lips. I wanted this to go a little further without pushing her to her limits. I took my other arm and grabbed her lower waist pulling her towards my own body while keeping the other hand at her jaw. She allowed my tongue to corress hers as she did the same. This lasted a while before I heard a knock at the door that I knew was one of the others signaling the end of seven minutes. I pecked her lips and then the corner of her mouth, as I slid my kisses from her cheek down to her kneck and kissed it over and over. I finally stopped and smiled at her because she couldn't see me. She'd never know it was me. She didn't need to know either.

I grabbed the handle of the door and left quickly. I jogged back to my seat and sat down. I could feel my face burning as they all looked at me. Sofia followed soon after me and took her seat again. She was blushing too, and looking at the ground.

"Who was it?" Asked Haley.

"Uhm..." She looked around at all of us quickly then looking back down. "I don't know,"

"You have to guess," Dahvie pushed her.

"Uh..." She looked around again and shrugged. Awe shit she knows. Damnit; I don't want her to guess me! "Andy?"

"Naw," Andy shook his head and laughed. She guessed Andy...all that kissing; she thought it was Andy the whole time? That's why she kissed back; because she thought it was Andy. If she knew it was me; she never would've kissed me. I'm gay anyways.

"Oh," She shrugged and laughed awkwardly.

"I think I'm actually done for the night. I'm fucking tired. 'Night guys," I got up and walked to the bunks to think this fuck-up of a night over. What the fuck just happened.

***

I woke up the next morning and found Dahvie at the bar. I took my usual seat and folded my arms to put my head on them.

"How are you?" Asked Dahvie. Did I hear...symphathy in his voice? What the fuck?! There really is something weird going on around here.

"I'm fine?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What happened to you last night?" He asked.

"Nothing. I was tired," I shrugged but kept my head in my arms.

"No, I mean in the closet," He motioned down the hall. Damnit.

"Nothing," I shrugged again and looked at the table.

"Jayy, if nothing happened then she would've guessed you; not Andy," Dahvie chuckled.

"Fine; we kissed a little," I put my whole face in my arms and took a deep breath.

"And?" He pushed.

"And what?!" I groaned.

"Jayy, you're my bestfriend. I know there's something going the fuck on with you, and you don't seem okay. I know you're ignoring it and I know you're avoiding it. Does this have to do with Sofia?" Asked Dahv.

"Dahvie," My voice sounded smushed because I was pressed into my arms as I whined.

"Jayy! Come on! What the fuck man?" He laughed and wacked my shoulder.

"Nothing's the matter dude," I picked my head up and grabbed his coffee mug to take a sip. If only I could drink something that would take away the feeling of her soft lips that had still lingered on mine.

***

A/N

HOLY FUCK WE HIT 1,000 READS!! Thank you guys so much! I'm sorry for leaving you guys for a week! I've been so excited to post this chapter! There's so much more to come though.

I'll update soon! xxox ~Tabitha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
4K 152 14
This is a Black Veil Brides fanfic. Black Veil Brides is on their U.S. tour when an accident happens that has consciences.
5.9K 47 35
Meet Jayden Purdy, yes, Purdy. She is the only one, besides her adopted parents, who knows that her older brother is Ashley Purdy from the rock band...
34.7K 1.3K 58
Emma is a depressed girl living alone in the middle of LA. She doesn't and never has coped well when her entire family died in a car crash. A blade...