The problem with Alpha Ian

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

"The problem with you Ian is that you didn't know how to keep it in your pants" I say slowly walking towards... More

Description.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Halpppp!!!
Competition!
Competition submissions/ winner part 1
Competition submissions/winner part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
The little talk.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mates with Alpha Maddox rewritten version posted!!!
Teach me how to kill

Chapter 5

14.2K 617 117
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Isabella's POV

I was currently surfing the web when Connor walks into my dorm as if he owns the place, laying down on Lily's bed.

"What are you doing here? I thought I had locked the door" I say, my eyes trained on my laptop.

Connor takes off his shoes "You did, I have a key"

I gape at him "Why the heck to you have a key?"

He smiles. "Lily gave me a key last year"

I nod in understanding "Oh, you and Lily have a thing?"

"No, no never" Connor says quickly and I raise an eyebrow.

Lily was an attractive woman so I don't know why he would be so against the idea of being with her.

He looks at me for a few seconds then sighs "Well, you're our friend now so you might as well know"

I close my laptop, and give him my full attention "Carry on"

"This is a touchy subject but Lily and John were dating" Connor says and my eyes widen.

They didn't act like they had any history, granted I haven't known them long but still.

"And they broke up because Lily and Raven slept together" Connor finishes and I just stare at him.

"Lily and Raven? I would have never thought they act so casual with each other"

He shrugs "John is an understanding guy, he didn't hold any grudges but broke up with her because it just wasn't the same after she cheated on him"

"And they just stayed friends?" I ask, not believing how all of them could be so close after everything that happened.

"Well yeah, Raven and Lily made a mistake but that doesn't mean their whole friendship would be over" Connor says, standing up and taking a water bottle from the mini fridge.

I put my hair in a pony tail "I guess not"

Connor then turns serious "Your turn"

I raise an eyebrow, confused "My turn for what?"

"To tell me your story" he answers.

"Why would I tell you mine if you never told me yours" I say with a roll of my eyes.

Connor grins charmingly "I told you a story"

"But not yours"

He sighs "It's too complicated"

I nod "It's alright, you don't have to tell me"

"Thanks, so your story?" He asks again.

"I won't tell you mine dude, I haven't told Lily and I live with her"

"But I'm better than Lily" he winks.

I snort "Not really"

"Why won't you tell me?" He whines.

"Because I don't want to, it's complicated"

"Hm, how about this. Let's get to know each other minus the complicated topics?"

"That's boring" I state.

"Loosen up Isabella, let's be friends" Connor says, giving me a smile that makes me feel all giddy inside.

Something I don't like.

I look away from him "Sure, if it will make you shut up"

Ignoring my comment he asks "What's your name?"

I stare at him blankly "Are you kidding me?"

He smiles goofily at me "Yes I was, Are you single?"

I nod "Yup, you?"

He winks "I am"

I laugh "Not interested"

He pouts "You're mean"

Waving him off I say "Next question, Connor"

He sits at the end of my bed, facing me "Any siblings?"

I nod "A sister, do you?"

"Yes, a little brother. Is she hot?" He asks.

I shrug "We look exactly the same, we're twins"

"Okay so she is hot, do you think she unlike you would be interested in some of this?" He motions down so his body with a smirk.

I snort "She's taken"

"Well damn, I guess I will have to try harder on you then" He says seductively.

"You have a bigger chance with Raven and she's a lesbian" I say with a straight face then burst out laughing. "I am laughing but I am completely serious"

"We'll see" Connor mumbles then asks "If you guys are twins why isn't she here with you?"

I stop laughing immediately "Complicated topic"

Connor frowns "Oh, sorry"

"It's alright, so my turn when did you lose your virginity?"

The reason I asked that is because I wanted to know more or less what age guys normally lose it. Maybe Ian had been waiting for a really long time and couldn't wait any longer. Maybe guys just can't wait that long i mean he was already 16 when he slept with Isabella.

"Getting right into it I see" Connor jokes and I roll my eyes "I lost it at 18"

Well damn.

I was wrong, I was hoping he said like 14 so Ian ha an excuse.

But he didn't.

"Aren't you 19?" I ask.

"I am, I lost it a year ago" he shrugs.

"Cool" I say, feeling awkward all of the sudden.

"How about you? When did you lose it?" Connor asks after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"I haven't lost it yet" I say and Connor nods in understanding.

"Oh, now I get it. You are one of those people who wants to wait until marriage? Find that one perfect guy who can make you happy?"

I snort "Hell no, I am not waiting until marriage and I am definitely not looking for a guy who can make me happy. It just hasn't happened"

Connor stares at me "Well, that's different, you don't want to settle down?"

I shake my head no "Why would I? I'd just end up hurt"

"So someone has hurt you before" he states and I stay quiet hoping he will just shut up.

Thankfully he gets the message.

"Anyways, Enough of that. I'm going out" Connor states.

I nod, And open my laptop again "Good for you"

Connor takes my laptop away "Come with me, what's tumblr got that I don't?"

I smile "Do you really want me to answer that?"

He shakes his head "No, please don't. But we are going out and that's final"

"Why do you want to take me out? I just want to pretend I'm happy on the internet" I whine.

"By the end of tonight, you won't have to pretend any longer" Connor says and walks to my closet.

"You have no partying clothes" he states once she goes through my closet.

"I don't party" I shrug.

"What do you do then?" He asks.

"I listen to music, Go to concerts, talk on the phone with my friend Julia and...that's pretty much it"

"Oh God, you have no life" Connor exclaims looks at me with pity and I roll my eyes.

"Fuck off I do have a life, I actually have 30k followers on Twitter which is more friends than you will ever have" I say sassily making him start laughing.

"My friends will love you" He says in between laughs.

"What friends? I already met Lily, John and Raven" I state.

"I have a life outside of this campus and you will too if you stick with me" He winks and starts looking through Lily's closet.

"I won't wear Lily's clothes" I state.

Without turning around he asks "Why?"

"Because that's not my style" I state.

"You know, your dark clothes are really hot. They are, you have that whole goth girl thing going on mixed with your sweet face but you need a little more color" Connor says, handing me a a pink dress.

I stare at it for a few seconds "I will change the way I dress when I feel like it, and I wear other colors you just having seen me in them"

"Why haven't I?" He asks.

"Because you haven't" I say and start looking through my drawers for something to wear.

I quickly grab something and head to the bathroom to change.

When I am done I exit the bathroom and Connor whistles "Woah, you look hot"

I was wearing a black skater dress, with a red leather jacket, I sit on the bed to put on a pair of black combat boots.

"Thanks" I say tying up the laces of my boots.

Grab my make up purse and quickly apply some eye liner and mascara to my eyes, also some dark lipstick.

"You take too long" Connor whines, pacing around.

"I take long? You haven't seen Gabriella. She takes ages" I say, applying a little bit of blush.

"I am guessing that is your twin sister?" Connor wonders.

"Yeah, it's her" I say, putting my phone inside of the pocket of my leather jacket.

"Are you ready?"

"I am" I answer.

"Then what are we waiting for!" He says and walks ahead of me to his car.

Hopefully I don't regret this.

*******************

Hey guys! How are you?!

First of all I want to say THIS BOOK HAS 1K VOTES AND 12k READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!

I really appreciate you guys taking the time to read, vote and comment on my works :-)

So this was not a chapter I am proud of but I don't hate it that much either so idk.

Leave feedback 💋

PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME 🏆❤️

Thanks for reading :)

-Ash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
737K 16.9K 23
(WARNING! Don't read this peace of crap! I made it up when I was.. like... 14? Still, it sucks 'cause I didn't give a shit about grammar but now I do...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
91.5K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...