Farrah Abraham {Behind Closed...

By donny5

Teen Mom Farrah Abraham loser of Big Brother and life is back again. She wants to get her life back on track... More

The Flight and the Fight
Attack On Trisha
Monster House
The Visit
House on Farrah Hill
The Good, The Bad and The Hoephia
How To Get Away With Murder(ing 7 people in public)

The Airport Farrah Massacre

78 6 2
By donny5

As Farrah snapped Sherri's neck something snapped in Farrah. She got up and ran as fast as she could but stopped when she bounced off someone. Farrah got up and was ready to kill him but when he turned around Farrah detained from doing so. It was Scoop. Farrah wondered why fellow contestants from Big Brother were in the same airport but came back to her senses why Scoop yelled " Aye the crazy duck face girl is here." Farrah asked Scoop why he ratted her out but he said couldn't tell who she was as she had gotten her lips done and they were way bigger then before. Outraged at his insults she took the earring from her ear and shoved it in his eye. Scoop screamed "Why?!" Farrah responded "Well it didn't work anyays as you can't see my beauty."

The security guards finally made it to Farrah but it was after she crushed Scoop 's other eye and sliced his neck with her huge teeth. Farrah being super thin slid her way through a slightly open steel door. In there she found an unholy sight. It was the sight of James and Austin doing it. Farrah sickened at this threw up on them and the vomit was so acidic it burned the faces of the two young men. Farrah proud of her actions laughed  and jumped out the window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 50 72
when the food is free has a group chat SHIPS INCLUDED: -two hands two stans (obviously 1) -stapoldy (obviously 2) -mentioned past tacobell -(later on...
302 9 9
"So you really love me?" "Yk I do ma don't act like det" © NARDOOWICKK PRODUCTIONS
343K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
25.8K 2.8K 104
Male Lead pr ဇာတ်လမ်းအကျဥ်း အရှေ့ဘက်နဲ့ဝေးတဲ့မြေမှာ မီချယ်လင် ကြယ်သုံးပွင့်အဆင့်သတ်မှတ်ချက်ကို အကြိမ်ကြိမ်ငြင်းဆိုထားတဲ့ ထူးဆန်းတဲ့စတိုးဆိုင်တစ်ခုရှိ...