House on Farrah Hill

Farrah was about five minutes away from her house where her mother Debra and her daughter Sophia were staying. She was going up the hill to her mansion when she heard sirens getting louder the further she drove up. Farrah thought she had no way out but seen a small enough opening in the hill. She drove in, parked the car and got out. There was so much space inside the opening. Farrah wondered why she never noticed it before but then she remembered she hardly stays home with her small daughter and when she does she has Sophia drive. She went to take her phone out of her pocket but realised she was wearing a stolen dress. "Oh my Gwad... How can I live without my phone" She looked through Susan's car and found nothing much. She then looked in the trunk of the car and found rope, duck tape, a blindfold and a flash light. Farrah took the flashlight and the rope. She turned the flashlight on and looked around but stopped when she found a staircase that was carved into the wall. She started walking up them but slipped, banged her shin and fell down and landed face first on the dirty floor. Attempt number two proved to be more successful. At the top she pushed a trap door on the roof of the cave. It opened and Farrah pulled herself up she then realised she was in her own basement. "Mommy...." was the first thing Farrah heard.