Monster House

Farrah could her the squeals of Trisha and then sizzling  inside her stomach. The only reason Farrah doesn't suck people up her cooch often is because she gains 2 stone after consuming a body. "Ugh time to purge" Farrah said to herself. Farrah shoved her index and middle finger down her throat. Not only did vomit come up but so did blonde weave. Farrah didn't realise blood was spurting out of her mouth after her acrylics scraped the back of her neck. She didn't feel it as she can't feel. It was only as the blood was oozing on her white shorts that she noticed it. Sighing to herself Farrah pulled the shorts off. The bitter wind against her thighs made Farrah shiver. The hairs raised on the back of her neck and above her lip. Farrah took the loose blouse off her torso and made a skirt of some sorts out of it with her horse teeth. Farrah only bore a skin tight, strapless top and some sort of makeshift skirt now. Both feet were bare now and her hair was rachet.

Farrah had travelled another 2 miles and she had become tired. It wasn't until she found a vacant home that's she smiled again. "Hopefully the door is unlocked." she said. She walked up to the oak door painted black and tried the handle but it up was unfortunately locked. "Shoot." Farrah walked to the pavement and picked up a rock and threw it a the glass window. The window shattered in the inside of the home. Farrah crawled in trying to dodge the glass but she ripped her top and cut her thigh. The cut on her thigh was deep and the bleeding continued. Farrah became dizzy and laid down. "F$?!ing dipshit." was the last thing Farrah said to herself before she succumbed to the darkness.