Wet

By kobealcala

Arielle Tesfaye's senior year immediately turns upside down the second she finds out about her switch to anot... More

1. An Impending Storm
2. The TigerSharks Pt. 1
3. The TigerSharks Pt. 2
4. Plunging into a New Beginning
5. Son of a Beach
6. Into the Abyss
7. Sink or Swim
8. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 1
9. Tidal Wave of Emotions Pt. 2
10. Sharks Smell Blood
11. Evening Bait
12. Swimming to Shore
13. Drowning In Friend Zone
14. Princess Ariel of The Sea
15. A Splash of Love
16. The Stingrays Pt. 1
17. The Stingrays Pt. 2
18. A Hail Storm of Events
19. A Pool of Illusions
20. Fishing for Help
21. Preparing the Bait
23. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 2
24. The Sting
25. Back into the Shark Tank
26. Seiche of Tears
27. Bathing in Awkwardness
28. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 1
29. Plenty of Other Fish in the Sea Pt. 2
30. When Two Waves Clash
31. Diving into River Styx
32. Sea of Lust
33. A Night to Remember
34. Frostbite Pt. 1
35. Frostbite Pt. 2
36. A Sunset of Secrets
37. Blood Rain
38. A Dip Into the Past
39. Boats Against the Current
40. A Small Ripple for a Large Ocean
41. A New Aquarium (BONUS CHAPTER)
SEQUEL NOW PUBLISHED!
A VERY SHORT THANK YOU

22. Caught by the Fishing Hook Pt. 1

86.3K 3.5K 1.4K
By kobealcala

"Wait, I don't understand? What if Logan doesn't wanna be my date though?" Savannah queried, furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"He will, trust. Just follow me." I sighed through my teeth, eyeing down the hallway of the TigerSharks for Logan.

Suddenly as me and Savannah turned around to the other side of the hallway, I gently felt two strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe, remember me?" Max smirked, causing my arms to swat him away.

"Do you know where Logan is?" Savannah blurts out.

"His inside the locker room." Max continued to smirk, traveling his eyes up-and-down at Savannah. "But are you sure you're not looking for me?" He bit his lip, seductively.

"Boy I will cut you!" Savannah exclaimed, side-eyeing him as she scurried off to the locker room.

"You heard her." I inserted, following Savannah as Max's face seemed to me impressed by her.

"Logan where you at, I need to talk to yo-" Savannah quickly began talking, only to pause as if it seemed like something else caught her eyes.

"Arielle. Who's he?" She awed, slightly pulling down her pink shades at a boy as she held my arm to grab my attention.

"Um Abel.." I replied anxiously, eyeing Logan's heavily confused look.

"I don't know why you're leading me to Logan when I want Abel." Savannah murmured, fixated from Abel's shirtless body.

"Savannah, I beg of you. Stick to the plan!" I cried under my breath, looking back at Logan with a sorry look.

"Oh yea sorry." She gently shaked her head side to side to give her attention back to Logan. "I'm Savannah, and I was wondering if you would go to Winter Formal with me." Savannah continued, having a very seductive tone in her voice which made me sort of uncomfortable.

"I'm kinda already going with Arie-" Logan was quickly interrupted my Savannah, putting her index finger on his bright red lips, which totally made me widen my eyes in shock.

"Listen." Savannah smiled, taking her finger off  his mouth. "I know you must think bringing Arielle to Winter Formal will mean the night of your life, well you're wrong." What she said caused Logan to glance at me.

"Yea you're wrong. Savannah is totally the real deal." I agreed, wanting Savannah to continue.

"Trust me Logan." She whispered, visibly making Logan's cheeks flush from what she said. "Arielle can lowkey be boring, and she even knows that, so take me instead!"

I didn't know whether that was a joke or an actual dig, but whatever helps.

Logan quickly looked at me, and back at Savannah, his breathing growing slightly faster.

"You should just go with her. It'll be fun, trust me." I breathed, knowing he was smarter than I'm making him seem to be.

"What's going on Arielle? Is it Levi? If you were already going with him, you could've simply just told me, instead of hiring your bestfriend to lure me into going with her and not you." He shuffled away from Savannah, proceeding to walk closer to me. "Look, I don't want you do anything against your will okay? I respect you and I want you to know that." He smirked, his bright hazel eyes showing great sincerity.

I remained silent, watching Savannah cross her arms as she threw me a playful dirty look.

"Um Arielle not to underestimate your smartness but, you do know Andrew's my brother right?" Logan chuckled, probably from the silly plan I explained.

"Uh yea? So what?"

"And our dad is the owner of this school?" He let out a wide grin, causing me to notice how stupid I am for making this such a big deal when I can just tell Logan to persuade his dad into switching me back, and me not having to go with Andrew to Winter Formal anymore and instead, LEVI!

"Oh my god, Logan. That's perfect!" I exclaimed, causing echoes to emit throughout the empty locker room.

"Since we have it settled now, can we go now? I'm hungry." Savannah interrupted, her face completely over the whole situation.

"Yea, we'll go. Thank you Logan!" I said kissing his cheek, making his eyes widen.

"I think that kiss was placed on the wrong spot." Logan pouted, grabbing my hand back as his hazel eyes enticingly pierced into me.

"Ugh." Savannah interrupted, quickly kissing Logan, then preparing to pull my arm to leave. "So Winter Formal or naw?" She asked, her voice slightly raised up higher.

"Y-yes I-I'll bring you to Winter Formal." He blushed, visibly processing what Savannah just did.

On our way out, Savannah's arms clenched around me as she flipped her huge gorgeous curls back. "Having vanilla ain't that bad after all." She stuck out her tongue as I laughed.

"You're too much." I tried not to burst out in laughter as Savannah spoke again.

"Arielle those boys are annoyingly thirsty as hell. I ain't a fool, I know you like all this attention you've been getting." She jokingly looked up and down at me as she crossed her arms.

"I swear it's not even like that." I quickly responded.

"Mhm." She quickly rolled her eyes at me as I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, so where did Diamond say she was gonna ask Matthew?" I asked, my eyes scanning the long halls of the school.

"Um, she said the janitor's closet." Savannah snorted, sounding as if she was trying to hold in a laugh. "That's a ratchet ass place to go ask someone, she's probably getting down with him right now."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god Savannah stop." We swiftly glided through the closest janitor's closet for Diamond, hopefully she's doing okay. "She has a boyfriend, she would never do that."

Savannah clicked her tongue as she flipped her hair back. "I'm telling you, the girls who act all pure and shit are mostly the freakiest ones."

I dramatically opened the door to announce me and Savannah's presence. "We are he-"

There's no way in hell this is actually happening right now.

Oh no.

"This is not what it looks like, I swear." Diamond hastily got off Matthew's shirtless body, her face completely red as Matthew's.

"Um, we're just gonna go." I murmured under my breath, rapidly shutting the door closed as my eyes widened.

My eyes darted at Savannah who's jaw was literally on the floor.

"No no no no no no no." I continuously whispered to myself as I walked off with Savannah as far away as we possibly can from the janitor's closet.

"HOE I TOLD YOU!" Savannah snapped, clapping her hands loudly. "I know when a girl is plotting something freaky!"

"She has a boyfriend!" I exclaimed, burying my face with my hands in shock.

Savannah cackled as I stood frozen. "Well her boyfriend clearly doesn't give it to her well enough if she's cheating on him right now!"

I'm literally hoping this is only a vision, because this is very, very, very bad.

"SHE WHAT?" Vanessa screamed out from my phone, her voice echoing around the hallway.

"Yes! She hasn't even come out yet, she's still in there with him! She's probably really embarrassed." I pondered.

"Are you gonna tell Cashmere?" She bellowed curiously.

"Um obviously not! It's not my business to tell. I just can't believe she would do tha-" I was then interrupted by the closet door being opened my Diamond. "Wait, I'm gonna call you back." I sighed, ending the call with Vanessa.

Diamond exited the janitor's closet, followed by Matthew behind her, his eyes glancing at us before disappearing into the hallway.

She looked at us with an apologetic look, gesturing for Matthew to leave faster.

"You have some explaining to do girl." Savannah clicked her mouth at her as Diamond sniffed.

"You guys can't tell Cashmere. I swear I've never cheated before. We just got carried away. Oh my god, what have I done." Diamond began to stutter, tears starting to roll down her face. "I't started off with us talking about Winter Formal, and then he started complimenting me and stuff, and then all of a sudden, we just looked at each other and we started kissing."

Savannah sighed as we got up to hug her. "We're not gonna tell Cashmere, but you need to know what you did was really really wrong." Savannah lectured, glaring at Diamond with an annoyed facial expression.

Suddenly a deep voice appeared out of nowhere, catching all three of us off guard.

"Not tell me what?" Cashmere queried, focusing his eyes intently at the three of us.

Diamond has some explaining to do..

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE <3 THE SEQUEL IS NOW PUBLISHED!

AND ALSO BEFORE IT GETS OUT OF HAND. IF SAVANNAH'S CHARACTER IS WAY TOO MUCH FOR YOU OR SHE SEEMS "GHETTO." PLEASE STOP AND THINK.

FIRST OF ALL, THE WORD GHETTO IS A PLACE. A NOUN! NOT AN ADJECTIVE! PLEASE DON'T TRY TO INSULT SOMEONE'S CHARACTER BY BEING ILLITERATE.

THE WAY SAVANNAH TALKS, ACTS, LOOKS, IS ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD AND SHE'S LITERALLY SAVANNAH.

EVERYTIME SAVANNAH IS IN THE BOOK, ME AND MY BEST FRIEND FACETIME EACH OTHER AND I ASK HER QUESTIONS LIKE "WHAT WOULD YOU DO? OR SAY IN THIS SITUATION?"

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE BEING RUDE TO SAVANNAH'S CHARACTER. JUST BECAUSE SHE TALKS IN A WAY THAT DOESN'T HOLD UP TO YOUR STANDARDS OF HOW A PERSON SHOULD TALK DOESNT MEAN SHE'S "GHETTO" "TRASH"

FUNNY THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW THAT ARE CALLED "GHETTO" ARE MOSTLY WELL EDUCATED AND OVERALL A FUN LOVING PERSON.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.6K 25
Immediately after graduating from high school, Lilla moves to study at the other end of the country. Not finding too many reasons to visit her homet...
107K 7.8K 79
In the day-to-day trenches of high school, it is almost the default-setting to believe we are the main character of our own coming-of-age story. Thi...
3.9K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...
405K 10.1K 43
"Chase is really hot. Mum, he's honestly beautiful, but we despise each other" _ Everyone seems to know who I am but I don't think thats a good thin...