Spazzy Magazine July 2013

By SpazzyMagazine

VOLUME 1, ISSUE 2, JULY 2013 After a successful debut issue, Spazzy Magazine presents to you our second issue... More

SZY Express
In This Issue
Tune In
Interview with TheOrangutan
Interview with AngelLover254
Spazzily Embarrassing
Fess Up
Sulky Stitch
InkLit
Trends
SZY Workshop
Advertisements
Vanilla Rainbow Songfic Writing Contest
Acknowledgements
Be In Spazzy

The Exspazzyciting Wattpad

403 16 0
By SpazzyMagazine

T H E     E X S P A Z Z Y C I T I N G     W A T T P A D

Writing and reading is every (or almost every) Wattpadian's world online, it is the center of Wattpad, the reason it is created; to share your creations and ideas-write and read. To make it clearer, Wattpad was created for us to share our ideas and let the world know what our talent are even just here online. (See, how it is a benefit for us that Wattpad is here? If it's not here, then you won't be reading this magazine and I haven't even thought of this idea either.)

In case you don't know, (but I bet you do) Wattpad is a free e-book community and it is really a BIG blessing for writers, aspiring writers, non-writers/readers and publishing houses so they can at least achieve publishing even if it is an e-book.

So, do you know any good Wattpad stories? I know many, and it's every, because EVERY story is good and it can never be bad. If you're looking for those good stories, then check out our Spazzy Hot Books list to see the popular books in every genre and the Undiscovered Gems list to see those gems who needs to shine a little more.

What are you waiting for? Explore now and create! But first, "Chill Out, Have fun, and Read Spazzy Magazine's Exspazzyciting Wattpad Issue"

By the honest reader,

Sapphire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
54.4K 122 15
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
73.3K 12.4K 127
අවිනිශ්චිත හැගීම් ජාලාවක විනිශ්චය