All Boys Boarding School And...

By snuglybear17

More

ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL AND ONE GIRL[Part 1]
ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL AND ONE GIRL[Part 2]
ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL AND ONE GIRL [Part 3]
ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL AND ONE GIRL [Part 4]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 5]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [PART 7]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 8]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 9]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part small paert of ch 10]
MESSAGE PLEASE READ
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 10 2nd half]
All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [part 11]

ALL BOYS BOARDING SCHOOL AND ONE GIRL [Part 6]

7.9K 113 13
By snuglybear17

All Boys Boarding School And One Girl [Part 6]

Recap:

"Alright how about we head back to our room and one more thing will you go on a date with me?"

"Up course, you had to ask" I said smiling and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and grinned at me I was so happy and exited. We walked up to our dorm and I changed and went to my bed I laid down and put my I pod on to one of my favorite songs 'Good girls go bad' by Cobra Starship. Ryan came out of the bathroom and was changed to some pajama bottoms and a white shirt he came over to me and gave me a kiss on the my cheek and said 'night' and I said the same back and gave him a hug he went over to his bed and soon sleep came over me with sweet dreams.

______________________________________________________

Chapter 6:

Claire Point of view(norm)

The next morning i woke up to something soft touching my skin i slowly opened my eyes to see Ryan sitting on the edge of my bed stroking my cheek gently and smiling down at me i smiled back he gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" said Ryan

"Hey, what time is it?" i asked my voive husky from sleep.

"ummm.. let me think 1:00pm you missed breakfast you scared me-" he chuckled "-if it wasnt for your breathing i would've thought smething happened to you" he grinned.

"WOW guess i was tired, and hey...dont mock me" i playfully punched his arm"

"oh so you want to start something now dont you" he said palyfully and he sat over me and started tickling me i was laughing so much i think my cheeks went from pink to red as a tomatoe.

"stop... Ryan" i said betwwen breaths still laughing.

"Nope... well...unless you give me a kiss" he smirked.

"Ok...ok" i laughed gasping for breaths.

He finally stoped he leaned down still over me and heald me by my waist and kissed me softly and i automatically kissed him back soon the kiss got more passionate that we had to stop to breath well me atleast since hes a vampire.

He leaned down and said i like you alot..." he whispered against my mouth."Me too" i said and kissed him gently one more time i dont know if we are going to soon or not but i like him alot and maybe eben get to LOVE him as we spend more time together and get to know eachother. That day we spent talking about ourselfs and we showered seperatley of course and then we went to eat to the cafeteria with the guys and talked Parker was really exited when he saw me and Ryan together.Tommorow is our first date im so exited nothing could possibly ruin it or get between us. It started raing and thundering wehn we got in the room we changed and then went to bed. But i was to scared because it was thundering and i was shaking Ryan came to my bed and asked "whats wrong".

"im..im scared of the thunder can you sleep here with me tonight please" i whispered.

"sure... dont be scared im here i'll always protect you" he said and got in bed with me he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me against his chest i layed down my head on his chest and huged him tight he kissed my forehead and like that we fell asleap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like