Changed (a Transformers Prime...

By jessxjpg

Jaqulynn is Raf's older sister. She soon got suspicious when he kept dissapearing everyday. When she discover... More

The plan Part 1
The plan Part 2
Optimus
Wheeljack
I can't trust them
Overprotective??
She returns
Running from a Decepticon
Arachnid
Megatron
Hopefully the last
Change
Confronting goes way better than expected
Jackhammer
A/N
Missing
Don't know what to call this chapter
Wait. What? (Yes, this is an update, surprise surprise)
That time I got captured and met a vain robot
Attack of the giant robots
Raf
A/N
Finding Raf
Saving Raf plus a talk with Jackie
AGAIN?! +IMPORTANT(sort of) A/N
(Insert chapter title here)
Ok then
A/N
Chapter # something around 1-36
Torture
OMG- A/N
Important Update!
The Past
The Past Pt. 2
Forgotten
A/N
Remembering?
Kill Him On Contact
A/N #Whatever No. This Is
Twin?
Choices
A/N
Missed
Escape
I'm sorry... -A/N
Falling
Failure
Yeah, Ok.
Question... [A/N]
*Titles are hard to come up with*-An Actual Update
[An A/N That May Not Be Important To You But Is Importnat To Me]
*Shameless Promotion*
Movin Along
HELP [A/N]
Flash
Hey Guys!
Past
*HYPERVENTILATES*

Silent treatment

3.3K 127 5
By jessxjpg

We have been flying for an hour and I haven't talked to Wheeljack. He keeps trying but I don't say anything.

"Hey kid, look, we are over some mountains," I don't say anything.

I felt in my pocket and found my headphones, which I plugged into my phone. I listened to my favorite song. The volume was all the way up.

The song was on replay, I just staring out to window.

I saw in the corner of my eye Wheeljack was trying to talk to me, in case it wasn't obvious, he didn't know my phone was blaring music so I couldn't hear him. 

I looked at him, rolled my eyes, then jumped from the seat I was in and went to his grenade chest and slumped down. 

I saw him press a button and walk towards me, which I knew what he was doing. Trying to talk to me. I  sighed me got up back to the seat. 

Wheeljack has given up. I had won, but he really was the winner, because I still can't go home. 

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been really busy and this chapter is short because I wanted to update but barely had time! 😁 My birthday is also coming soon (first Wednesday of December baby!) so that is also a reason that I won't update; next chapter I'm going to make in Raf's point of view! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 51
The final instalment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. Jack Darby s...
1.7K 11 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
401K 10.6K 48
Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. Jack Darby just wanted out. Out of the small town...
14.4K 371 14
UNDER EDITING When a new bot lands on the Nemesis, everyone's first thought is who they are and what side they're on, 'Bot or 'Con. Turns out, it's a...