Just A Borrowed Spouse

By augustinedev

Lee Taemin and Son Naeun have unexpectedly ended their Virtual Marriage on the We Got Married. They may have... More

We Just Ended?
Virtually Heartbroken
Comfort in Chicken
A Cinderella Moment
The Reason
Showtime
No no no
An Unexpected Night
The Love Guru
Sisterly Love
Fairy God-Couple?
Ours
Cruisin'
Long Distance
Officially Missing You?
Thoughts
Home Sweet Home
Puppy Love
Dog-Lover
Operation: Day Out Disaster
The Unwanted Truth
The Search
Minnie's Owner
Roman-tic Christian
A Walk Around the Block
Family Get Together
No Ordinary Love
A Piece from Our Past
The Letter
Going Solo
Left Behind
Guests' Preppy Time
The Wedding
Single Or Divorced?
The Great Pretenders
A Birthday Treat
Love on Doubt?
A Leap Of Courage
From A Far
Courtesy of Emergency
Broken
Just Realized
Forget You
His Twin
Walk Away
Hello
Suddenly
Just Waiting
Some Night
Diaries and Memories
The Meet-Up
The Stolen Page
First Day Worries
Out and About
Un-Wanted Attention
Big Thanks.
Leave
Go On
The Un-scripted Us

The Fault in Me

1.6K 48 6
By augustinedev

Taemin's POV:

I woke up to the sound of male voices.Ugh, who could be here? Can't they see that a person was sleeping? As I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my members surrounding me. No wonder why they didn't care I was sleeping.I quickly got up and stretched.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"- I asked as I yawned.

"Oh. Taeminnie, We're here to see Eve and we brought you dinner."- Minho said as he held up a packed dinner from my favorite restaurant.

"Thanks hyung,but you didn't have to."- I said as I got the meal on my lap.

"So how's Eve doing?"- Jonghyun asked.

"She's asleep because of the medicines because of the operation."- I answered.

"Operation?!"- They all exclaimed.

"Yes, there was a need for it. You see Eve ate up a someth-"

"We all know that already."- Key said breaking me off.

"How did you know? Did Manager tell you?"- I asked. Did Manager tell them? Manager always advances when it comes to me telling them the news.

"No, Chorong did."- Onew answered.

I felt my ears go deafen. Chorong of Apink?

Oh, right I remember Umma mentioned about someone Naeun having company.

There was a sudden knock on the door.All our eyes darted off to the door. I wonder who would that be.The door slowly opened and in came...

"Chorong!?"- Jonghyun exclaimed.

My eyes widened at the sight of her. Was Naeun with her? Or do I have any right to ask that after what I've done?

"Good evening, sunbaenims."- She greeted as she bowed to us.

I shyly bowed to her and so did the hyungs only they were pleased to see her.

"What are you doing here?"- Minho asked.

"Oh. I was just getting my bag and Naeun's as well. We forgot it a while ago, we thought that we would be able to get back after we talked to Tae"- Her words suddenly drowned as she realized my presence.

"Oh, so that's why."- Jonghyun said as he shifted topics from all the awkwardness. "I thought you wanted to go and have dinner with us."

I nudged Jonghyun. " I thought you had dinner."- I whispered.

"I thought too."- He answered,waiting for Chorong's reply.

"I'd love to"- Chorong said " but then the girls are expecting me to bring dinner especially now that Naeu-" she stopped as she remembered that I was there.

"I'm sorry, I can't maybe next time?"- She said.

The hyungs all nodded as Chorong got their bags by the table near the door. She held them like she was ready to leave.

"Okay then, we'll hold onto that for now."- Jonghyun said.

"Yeah, and bring Eunji-sshi okay?"- Key said.

How nice would it be if I could ask her to bring Naeun with her too but looking at it no words left my mouth even when she came.

Words just formed in me. Wanting to ask how Naeun was, but then how can I? How do you ask how she was doing when you know she's not. And that was all because of me.

"Okay, okay"- She said. "I'll get going then."

Now she was leaving, can I ask her now?

"Let me escort you out?"- Minho asked.

Great. How can I ask?

Jonghyun stared at Minho as he said that. I assume Jonghyun wanted to escort Chorong out too. Ugh.Now i wish i would've been Minho at least i would be able to ask about Naeun.

"Honestly, I'll be okay. It's just a walk away."- Chorong said.

"No, I insist. I should walk you out since you're a visitor and there are guys outside so we have to watch you carefully."- Minho said.

"Aish. You don't have to be worried, I'm a black belt in Hapkido so that will suit me fine."- She said.

"No, I insist-"- Minho began again.

"Okay! Okay!Okay fine. I think you won't stop unless you walked me out.."

Minho suddenly stood happily from where he sat and walked towards the door. He opened it for Chorong as she lastly said her goodbyes.

"I'll go ahead. Thank you sunbaenims."- She said as she walked out of the room with Minho.

"Be careful."- Onew reminded.

The door slowly shut and I was left with Key, Jonghyun and Onew.

"Minho sure knows how to make a move."- Key said as he patted Jonghyun's back.

"Aish, don't remind me of it."- Jonghyun said as he scratched his head.

My mind was now fighting between going after Chorong or not, I can't stand not knowing how Naeun is even if it means that I would have to face her members' anger on it.

I gathered my phone and got up from where I sat. I quickly fixed my hair as I reached for the door.

"Yah, where are you going?"- Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, you haven't even eat yet."- Key said as he pointed to the box of food, waiting for me to be eaten.

"I'll just head out for something."- I said trying to make up a good excuse.

"You better eat, once you come back."- Onew said. I guess that was a sign that I could go.

"Okay, I'll be back."- I said.

I grabbed the door and shut it quickly behind me. I ran fast going out of the wards. I hope I'd be able to catch up with Chorong with this. As I was going down the flight of stairs, I saw Chorong and Minho talking by the main door. I wonder what they were talking about but they looked pretty serious.

As I walked towards them, I felt the tension running in me. I slid through the door quickly, I was a few steps away when they both looked my way. Oh well, here goes nothing.

"Chorong , could I talk to you?"- I asked catching my breath.

"Of course."- She said.

I nodded at Minho to signal him to leave and he got what I meant easily as he bowed to Chorong.

Chorong bowed to him and we were both left alone. I saw a mere five step away bench, maybe we could sit there.

"Noona, why don't we sit as we talk?"- I asked.

"Yes, I think that would be great."- She said.

We walked to the bench and sat quietly. Silence was eating up the atmosphere. How do I start talking now?

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?"- She asked initiating the conversation.

"Well, it's about Naeun."- I answered.

"Oh." - She said as she sighed. I expect she knew what we were heading to.

"Actually Taemin, I also wanted to talk to you about Naeun. You see, about what happend earlier."- She said.

Oh. What happend earlier. How do I explain?

"Noona,  I- "-

"You know Taemin, we don't know what's going on between the two of you. All I know is that something is wrong. Naeun won't tell me what happend. I don't know what's going on."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Naeun didn't tell her members? Why didn't she?
Wasn't she suppose to ask for comfort?

"Noona, I know I don't have any right to ask but is Naeun-"

I was cut off by her words. Girls sure know how to read minds.

"If you're going to ask how she is, then I don't know what to say. For now, "okay" doesn't seem to exist in her world but you know what I'm sure of...

I'm sure she's hurt."

I felt the guilt as her words came up to my head. Of course, she is hurt.

"You know Taemin, for some reason I want to be mad at you but then, this is both yours and Naeun's fight so I'll leave both of you in it."

"I'm sorry Noona, I didn't mean to hurt her. I didn't mean to cause her so much pain."- I said.

"Don't be sorry on me, Taemin. We both know you don't need to be sorry to me.

But I would be sorry for you, if you won't save what you both have."

I nodded at her words. Now I know, how Naeun is and that didn't make me feel any better.

"I'll be going ahead Taemin, I still have to go buy dinner."- She said.

"Oh. Is that so? Then let me walk you to the car?" - I offered.

Chorong nodded and we both walked to where her car was parked. It was a white minnie cooper and it looked cute. Just right for a girl.

"This is it."- She said as we both stopped at her car.

"Noona, can I ask you one more thing?"

"What is it?"

"How do I get Naeun to forgive me?"

"Oh. That."- She began rattling her head for answers.

"A sincere apology would do but you Naeun's not an easy person if you have hurt her. Everything would change even if she forgave you.

The walls she would build would be thicker than expected so you would have to break through them to see the Naeun you know."

"If that is that then I would do everything to get back her trust."- I said.

"If that's the case then I hope you don't give up easily.

Well, I'll get going then. I hope you would fix the mess you've made."- Chorong said as she got in her car.

"Thanks. Be careful on your driving"- I said as I waved to her. The engine soon started and soon Chorong was off to the road.

I walked back to the hospital and spotted the empty bench Chorong and I sat on a while ago. I thought of sitting on it again, going back to the hyungs were not what I needed now. I needed to be alone, to think.

I sat on the bench, and looked on what surrounded me. What a peaceful place, if Naeun was with me we could have been sitting right next to each other happily. Happy that Eve was in good condition, happy thay we were together again, and that we were fine. Looking at my empty side made me realize that it would never happend.

Naeun was aching and I was too.

What have I done?

I couldn't help but sigh as I looked on the night sky. My thoughts are simply killing me. How do you kill a thought? A thought that leaves me a feeling of guilt and sadness. What I did, was no joke, not a prank as it is not funny. Everything is real.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Taemin."- Someone called from behind.

I looked back at the door and found Minho, he was now walking towards my direction.

"Aren't you coming in?"- He asked as he took a seat next to me.

"No, maybe not. I need to think." I replied.

"It's Naeun isn't it?"- He asked looking up on the skies.

I simply nodded at him.

"You know, we saw her when she came down from the elevator. Can't you tell us what happend?"- He asked.

"I can't."- I answered quickly. "Not when I haven't fixed this."

"You know Taemin, we are all worried."- He said as he heaved out a sigh. "Naeun's members are worried too."

"I know hyung, I know."- I said.

"Just before you came, Chorong and I were talking."

"What did she say?"- I asked. My body straighten out feeling the tension.

"She was asking me if you told me what happend between Naeun and you."

"And what did you say?"- I asked.

"Of course, I said nothing. What would I say, when you haven't told us anything.

"Chorong knows nothing too. Naeun won't say anything about it."- He said as he looked at me.

I avoided his eyes, maybe I wouldn't be able to take control of myself.

Of course she won't. Naeun won't tell when she's having a hard time. She never does.

"If you need help, we're here for you. The members and Manager will be here. Don't keep it with you."

"Thanks hyung, but I have to do this on my own."

No words were right enough to tell how I feel. Guilt, anger and disappointment were all over me. What have I done?

The only girl I have learned to love, was hurting because of me.

It was my words that hurt her. Mine.
Her trust broke when I said that and that entirely was my fault.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry haven't updated in a while. It's just the middle of hell week but then, I can't hold this chapter when it's done so I thought you had to read it..

I'll be updating after a few days. Sorry but can't juggle all things at once. Thanks for reading! Please vote for Apink in MAMA awards? Okay!?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
46.4K 2K 48
"I love it when you call me señorita. I wish I could pretend I didn't need you but every touch is ooh la la la. It's true, la la la. Ooh, I should be...
66.9K 1.9K 40
[COMPLETED] Her whole world seemed to be crashing right before her eyes. But she refused to believe it. "Why are you doing this?" She cried, clutchin...
22.2K 376 63
Grace is a 15 year old girl who gets bullied by Blake Gray and his friends