Life of Tony Perry's sister

By XIdobelieveinfairies

My life hasn't been perfect, I tend to tell my stories to fans that think that my brother along with his band... More

Life of Tony Perry's sister
chapter 2
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chaper 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
sneak peak :3
Chapter 13
Capter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
looking for two new characters
Closed for new characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not A Update :/
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

Chapter 15

2K 52 0
By XIdobelieveinfairies

~Andrea~

We meet Alan, Phil, Tino and Aaron at Babies R’ Us; they already had a LOT of stuff, I giggled as they saw Ellie they melted. We all got: (Pic in external link)

A tub,

A changing Table,

A diaper bag,

A blanket,

A black and white onesy with a design on it,

A white top with matching black and white pants,

Swing,

Three Purple Batman onesy

A monkey towel,

A toy that makes animal noises,

Pink and white pajamas,

Three bottles and a zebra printed sippy cup that Alan liked,

A I <3 my Uncle,

Some skirts, shorts, and pants,

A pacifier with a lion connected to it,

Stroller,

Hello Kitty dress,

Four pacifiers,

A highchair,

Huge box of Diapers, a big 4 bag of wipes, and baby food;

A stuffed bear,

Baby monitor,

Finally a crib,

The guys paid for it making me pout since I couldn’t pay for anything; thy all laughed as I stuck my tongue out as I  put my crutches against the car as I picked up Ellie out of the cart as she giggled at me as I put her in her car seat buckling her. I kissed her cheek as I shut the door getting into the passenger side As Austin got in Alan got into the back; “you going back to the house?” “We all are just four guys in one car is a little overwhelming.” I laughed as I said, “You have four guys not including you on a tour bus.” He chuckled, “true but we all have our own thing to do and we can walk around.” I laughed and nodded as Ellie started giggling and clapping her hands (one of my cousins did this and I found it so cute!!)

When we get to the house we put her stuff in the room downstairs next to ours; I hung up all her clothes as the guys put her crib, changing table, stroller, and her high chair together as I put Ellie in her crib with her stuffed bear, “guys is the milk any good?” “Should be!” I heard Alan yell, I smelled it and poured a little a cup to try it to see if it was good, it was I put some in her bottle as I brought it back to her to see her looking around as I gave her the bottle she hung onto it till she fell asleep, I than switched it for a pacifier as I smiled softly.

I turned on both the baby monitors as I kept one and put the other one on her changing table for now till I can go get a dresser for her. “she asleep?” I nodded, “yeah once I gave her the bottle she was out. I said putting the bottle on the counter. “where is the niece?” I heard Phil say as I laughed, “sleeping!” he pouted as I giggled, “She will be up soon enough.” I smiled softly. I went back into Ellie’s room taking a picture quick and sending it to Tony. I sat by Austin as he put in Star Wars; as my phone beeped. I saw I was mentioned in a twitter status.

Tony Turtle: Aweee Look at my new adopted Niece isn’t she cute!!! @The_Perry_Girl, and her boyfriend @AustinCarlile adopted her earlier today!!! Can’t wait to go home and meet her <3

I giggled as I than saw Austin’s reply,

@AustinCarlile; Gotta love the extreme love @TonyPerry is giving off right now, You will love the Onesy that we got her!!!

I laughed as I saw that, Ellie started to cry as I got up kissing Austin quickly, I ran to Ellie’s room picking her up as I realized she needed a changed, I quickly changed her as she stopped crying I put her pacifier back in as I picked up a light pink blanket Austin had gotten her as I put it around her she giggled as I smiled at her. I went into the living room as I put her down she started to walk place’s she fell down sometimes but she would get right back up. I noticed she got a little too close to the door, I went over to her thankfully before Alan bursted through the door.

“Ellie you shouldn’t go by the door, you would have gotten hurt.” I told her softly as she whimpered a little as I kissed her cheek. Austin came over to us as he took Ellie from me putting her in her high chair, “what should we feed you tonight? Pea’s yuck!” He said as I just laughed, “how about strawberry apple sauce.” I said as he looked at me as he smiled as I sat on the counter. I watched him feed her as Alan came in with Tino as Tino said, “dude your doing it wrong, your supposed to make noise’s when you do it!” I laughed, “He was you just came in when he was filling the spoon!” he chuckled. “We ordered pizza!!”

“The normal.” I said as he chuckled at me, “Yes indeed my girl!” I rolled my eyes laughing.

_____2 months later_____

In the past two months I finally got off my cast and now I wear a boot till it gets healed the rest of the way.

I woke to someone shaking me, I groaned looking up to see Tony, “Hey turtle.” I said as I got up, “Where’s Austin?” “with Ellie in the living room.” I nodded getting up stretching, I put on one of Austin’s sweats as I tied it; I hopped on Tony’s back as he walked into the living room as we saw Jenna playing peak a boo with Ellie. I giggled at her as she smiled. “Sorry I love kids!” I smiled, “Totally fine.” I said as Ellie saw me as Jenna helped her up and Tony put me down, “mama!” she called as she walked to me. I giggled,

“So how you been Andy?” I looked at Tony, smiling; “great actually, I have never felt better!” he chuckled as Austin came in with a poptart in his mouth. I laughed as he just smiled at me; I picked Ellie up as she giggled when I spun her around. “How is Victor and Sandy?” Tony smiled, “never better they will be over soon along with Frenchi and Jamie and Taylor.” I rolled my eyes, “She still has something off with her.” “I know, we all noticed it actually except Jamie.” I nodded, “let’s just hope our little Hemi doesn’t get hurt.” I said as Tony laughed.

“so have you seen mom lately?” “No but she told me she is going on a cruise with dad.” He nodded as he rolled his eyes. Mike, Frenchi, Vic, Sandy, Jamie and Taylor walk in. “Hey guys!” I said as Ellie looked at them as she shied away from them putting her head into my neck. “How come she is shy of us and not Tony?” I laughed, “Because I Skyped Tony he said ya’ll was busy.” I sat next to Austin as he gave her a kiss on the forehead. Alan came down alone with Aaron.

“hey guys!” Alan called as Aaron went straight for the kitchen. “How was tour?” “Fine, sucky because you couldn’t be here but good because we have a niece!” I smiled as I put Ellie down she walked to Vic first as she reached up to touch his face as I smiled as Vic put his face in her hands she giggled than signaled him to pick her up. He chuckled, “She is so cute!” I giggled as I sat in Austin’s lap so Alan could sit, “I know when I saw her I knew she was the one to adopt! Also she made Alan, Aaron, Phil and Tino’s heart melt almost right away!!” I smiled as Austin kissed me softly I smiled. “I hope our kids are this cute.” Vic said as sandy giggled.

I smiled at them as I looked at Taylor as I gave her a dirty look she looked away whispering something in Jamie’s ear he wasn’t paying attention because Ellie came over to him she wanted him to pick her up as she looked at Taylor she began to cry, Jamie was froze as I got her from him; he looked really confused as I raised my eyebrow. “She must not like Taylor.” I said as Taylor glared at me, I got up, “babe did you feed her yet?” “No not yet.” He said walking in the kitchen. “is it just me or does everyone hate Taylor?” I looked at him, “they all hate her except Jamie.” He nodded, “I can see why, she seems like the use than abuse type.” I nodded, “agreed.” I feed Ellie some oatmeal baby food as Austin and I kept talking for a while.

“I’m going to give her a bath quickly than get her dressed.” He said as I nodded, “I need to take a shower anyway.” I said as he smiled at me kissing my head. I showered quickly as I got my black panties and bra on, than skinny jeans on with a white tank top and my flannel shirt over it putting on my white TOMS on. I walked out to see Ellie wearing a ‘Daddy’s Cupcake’ onesy on with a jean skirt and black and line green (on the inside of the shoe) on. I smiled, “Awe look at cutie Ellie!!” Austin chuckled at me as I looked at him as I smiled. “what’s the plan?” “Going to see Kellin for a random photo shoot.” I nodded as I got my purse and Keys, I hugged my brother goodbye as he and the guys left.

I buckled in Ellie into the car as I handed her, her stuffed bear as she giggled at me; “we get to see one of your weird uncle Kellin today.” She looked at me with her beautiful bright grey eyes as I kissed her cheek. “I love you Ellie girl!” I smiled as I shut the door as I got in the passenger side. “let’s go do this.” I said as he smiled at me as he drove to the place Austin is supposed to go. We got out as I got Ellie. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked to see Katelynne. “Hey Katelynne!!” I said as she smiled, “Awee is this the famous Ellie?” I giggled, “It is.” Elli shied away again as I smiled. “She is shy awe!” I giggled as I saw her holding Copeland. “Awe Hi Copeland.” I said as she looked at me and giggled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.5K 36
Lydia Jo Armstrong; pro merch girl for pro mexicore band, Pierce The Veil. Jacklyne Martin; awkward and clumsy merch girl for Of Mice & Men. The two...
4.3K 132 37
Last year, Emma Richardson had it all. The perfect family, friends, popularity, looks, and even the perfect boyfriend...or so she thought. In just on...
35K 930 66
"You can go on without me. Find someone that won't hold you back and be happy." Hi. My name is Julia Hamil, America's sweetheart little popstar. The...
195K 3.9K 36
Being in an abusive relationship is hard, but leaving is even harder. I never thought my sweet, charming boyfriend I met freshman year of college wou...