Killer mansion ( Creepypasta...

By sharkbait7327

Aiko is a girl who lives in an apartment all by herself. She loves music, anime, fan-fiction, and MOST of all... More

Killer mansion ( Creepypasta story )
Breakfast with Eyeless Jack
Home.
Pineapples or Doritos
One Gassy little Slendy
Mario Kart
Fresh meat and Tasty Frying Pans
I Like Trains
JEFF THE KITTY!!!!
Facebook causes a Ballerina Outfit
Jane's Driving
Baby Aiko
Never bring Aiko on a killing
The Day the House was Quiet
Masky becomes president
Slendy gets grounded
Jack's Lucky Charms
I Never Game
Sports Day
Sports Day part 2
Sports Day) ending
Hide and Seek
The Starting of the Prank War
Murder house!?! part 1
Happy 4th of July
Murder House part 2!!!
Murder house part 3 FINALE!!!
Truth or Dare or chicken?
adding the rake into the mix
The battle for bacon
to the mall!!!
I blame the fangirls
Rickie the Shark
Haunted House
Smores, squirrels and pigeons
ice skating
Karmen returns
THIS IS HORSE BUTTER!
Atari rage
Gender switch!
The Magical Bagel
Aiko vs. Tanya
Shopping. lolz nope
ANNNNDDDDD he's got a pet dinosaur
Ashley Starsider
Join the circus
Old friend
NO I'M BATMAN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!
Texting is your enemy
HAPPY 2014!!!
Kleptomania
The Dorito Games: Fanservice
The Dorito Games: I'm so done with this Already
The Dorito Games: From the Past and Into the Future We GOOO!
The Dorito Games: ....not even...
Dorito Games: Summoning Sadists
Dorito Games: Holidayzzzz
The Dorito Games: Gale and Peta Chips
Team Names are Beautiful
When Fandoms Collide

Payback

16.8K 425 118
By sharkbait7327

Jeff: ever since Aiko has been in this house random stuff keeps happening to us! *sitting in the living room with everyone else besides Aiko*

Slendy: i agree, bro-sephinne has to be taken down

Jack: I SECOND THOU MOTION *puts one foot on the couch*

Sally: CHARLIE AGREES *also put a foot on the couch*

Masky & Hoody: WE WILL HELP IN THIS WAR! *both also puts a foot on the couch*

Slendy:*puts his foot also on the couch* THEN LET THE WAR BEGIN!!! *everyone is pointing to the sky besides Jeff*

Jeff: *sweat drops* thats not what i meant

Slendy: NOW OFF TO RUIN AIKO'S DAY LIKE SHE DOES TO OURS *picks up Jeff and skips away*

~out in the Forest where Aiko walks in the morning~

Everyone is hiding behind trees with Masky and Hoody opposite to each other sitting on the ground, both holding a thin piece of string.

Slendy: *whispers* you sure this will work

Masky: yep, this will be the day Aiko falls *looks over to Hoody across from him*

Hoody: *nods and looks up to find Aiko listening to music on her stroll* ready

Both hid more behind the trees and pull the string tighter. 

Aiko: *singing* my heart beats fast~ i want this to last~ i need you by my side~

As she sang she hopped a little to the beat. And in doing so she hopped over the trip wire set up by Masky and Hoody. Aiko saw a big rock in her path and decided to pick it up because of it's colors and threw it behind her because she lost interest in it soon after. The big rock landed perfectly on the string that was still held up, and as the sting was push down Masky & Hoody hit their heads together as they were pull together.

Aiko: huh what was that? *looks around*

Slendy: *picks up Masky & Hoody and throws them behind a tree with him* my plan now~

~The kitchen~

Slendy: *is whispering to Sally outside the door* i guess we can also do that~

Sally: *silently squeals* yay!

Slendy and Sally walk into the kitchen to "help" Aiko with breakfast. 

Aiko: un? you don't need to help me make breakfast *looks up at Slendy*

Slendy: *grimaces while he's talking* but you work so hard

Sally: YEAH, let us help!

Aiko: okay what do you want to help with~ *lowers down to Sally's level*

Slendy: i'll make eggs and bacon~ *gets out the pans*

Sally: and i'll make SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS!

Aiko: okay ^_^ , i'll go get the ingredients~ *gets up only to be pushed out of the kitchen by Slendy*

Slendy: no need bro-sephinne, let us make this one ^_^

~Five seconds later~

BOOM! an explosion was heard in the kitchen

Slendy: SALLY I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT

Sally: BUT GLITTER WOULD MAKE IT DELICIOUS!

Aiko: is everyone okay?

Slendy: *black smoke was all over his face and coughs* yeah, now go 

Aiko: okay then *walks out of the kitchen* ( lolz, this will be fun, i saw the sugar, Carmel and other things to make dessert )

~30 min. later after Slendy and Sally finally finish making breakfast~

Slendy: here you go everyone *puts a plate before everyone* 

Sally: AND DON'T FORGET THE SPAGETTHI~ 

Aiko: un! it looks delicious *goes to take a bite VERY SLOWLY*

Slendy: (thats right, eat up that is made of tootie rolls and sugar paste, and A LOT of salt curtsy of me and Sally~)

Aiko: *phone reminds her to leave* oh! i totally forgot! sorry i have to do something! you'll have to eat without me! (he-he i'm not that stupid bro-sephine)

Slendy: W-WAIT!

Aiko already left, and Jack takes a bite out of the sugar and salt creation.

Jack: COUGH, COUGH, COUGH! what is this!

Slendy: *face palms* this was our payback which obviously didn't work out.

Soon afterward Jack was rushed to the hospital because the food creation had destroyed his kidney's.

~Everyone is in the living room~

Jeff: I told you it wouldn't work

Sally: no you didn't

Jeff: yeah i di---- *was cut off because Sally was glaring at him with red eyes and growling*

Slendy: anyway, your turn now Jeff

Jeff: he-he *evil glint in his eyes* i'm going to be more practical~ *holds up a cream pie*

Jeff went to hide beside the stair case where Aiko won't see him. As Aiko went on the last step Jeff was already in motion to push the pie in  her face. Aiko slipped and fell down, tripping Jeff as he threw the pie into the face of the person behind her, Masky.

Masky: *pissed off* JEFF!!! *runs after Jeff*

Jeff: CRAP! *runs away and out of the house*

Aiko: what was that *looks over to see Sally and Slendy on all fours on the ground with their heads down*

Slendy: *sweat dropping* w-we can't defeat her

Sally: w-we couldn't have lost *laughing with evidence in her voice that she was disappointed*

Aiko: ?????

Hoody:*comes down the stairs* I like Doritos : D

Aiko: *pats Hoody on the head* i do too brethren, i do too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 14.1K 77
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
876K 36.8K 79
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
950K 31.6K 58
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...