One Direction...Adopted Me?

By blahwatever

Hello people! Well my name is Destiny. I'm fourteen years old and Im 5'4 feet tall. Yea i know I'm short. I h... More

One Direction...Adopted Me?
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 13.
one direction...adopted me?! {chapter fourteen}
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ;)
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO :(
AUTHORS NOTE!
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
Authors note!
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
Authours note!
Authors note!
Authors note!

one direction...adopted me?! {chapter fifth teen}

10.4K 292 36
By blahwatever

1D

CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN ;)

DESTINY P.O.V

I got off my bunk and check if Harry was alright. I hope he is. I hope he just crying about Niall taking away his Louis away from him. 

I open his curtain and his eyes were puffy red with full of tears stains.

"Oh gosh what happen Hun!" I said sliding off his tears. I've never seen Harry cry before and it's killing me. I gave him a hug and he soon started crying again.

"She....broke my heart....I thought....she was...the one." Said Harry between his cries. Is he talking about his girlfriend?

"Well you know what Harry she very stupid because your a great person and very caring when ever some needs help and you always make someones day even better with your delicious food you make." I said looking at him. He look up to me and smile at me. Is he bipolar or something?

He chuckled. Oh yea defiantly bipolar.

"I love you so much tiny! I don't know what I would do with out you!" He said tackling me off the bed with a hug. This kid scares me now.

"Alright enough hugging lets celebrate with ice cream shall we!" I said standing up and handing out a hand so he could get up.

I know it's like midnight but you could have ice cream anytime! Will that's my rule you could eat when ever you want but just make sure Niall not there eating your food.

"Let me clean up first, I'll meet you in the kitchen later." He said walking to another direction.

I ran to little kitchen and trip one something. "UUUFFF!" I'm so clumsy at times it's not even funny anymore.

Then I heard laughter. They boys made a plan for me to trip! How rude!

"I told you she wouldn't notice you!" Said Louis between his laughs.

"Ouch." I said pretending to sob putting my hands on my face. I heard them all quite down and arguing for hurting me.

"Say sorry Louis!" Said Liam. I peek from my hands and saw Louis getting up to me. "I'm sorry Destiny I didn't mean to-" I cut off Louis when I started to laugh by now the boys might think I need some mental help.

" I'm just joking you guys will I have to make some ice cream for Harry and me!" I said running off to the kitchen.

"She good." Said Zayn. Well duh I did take drama class when I was a kid. I can't wait to go back home and start school it's so fun because I could make new friends and stuff.

I heard Harry coming in his hair still look like crap so I went u pro him and try to fix it. "What are you doing?" He laugh at me.

"Your hair." I said pointing the obvious. I finally got it how I want and started doing my happy dance Harry look at me weird and soon join.

"Alright lets make some ice cream! All that dancing made me hungry!" I said pretending taking off sweat off my forehead.

Harry made me a banana split and I have to say he's the best cook ever I'm going to make him my personal chef.

"Thank you live I really do appreciated that complement." He said smiling at me. I said that out loud!

"We'll your welcome Harreh." I said finishing my ice cream. I'm actually happy that I got something sweet because Harry punish me, for getting to hyper. But I'm guessing he forgot.

~~~ 1 HYPER HOUR LATER~~~~~~

"Are we almost home yet?!" I said running to the boys little hang out and tackled Louis and the funny part is that he scream likes a girl.

"Destiny...wait..up" said Harry trying to catch his breathe. Alright let me tell yea what happen when I finish my ice cream. My sugar rush kick and well I got bored sitting down and started to run around the place and apparently Liam made Harry to take of me just in vase I don't pull a Louis moment since he acts crazy when he on his sugar rush.

"Who wants to take care of Destiny?" Said Harry laying down on the floor. What a bimbo he no fun!

I went up to him and laid down on his stomach then he push me off and I went back on we kept doing that till He pin me down.

"Hello French fries!" I said kicking his jewels and running off to Niall.

"Niall you smell like cotton candy." I said sniffing his shoulder like a dog. Hahaha Dog.

"You scare me sometimes Tiny." Said Niall pocking me up and putting me Zayn lap.

"Ello daddy!" I said. I guess what i said surprise him. Its kinda true though I do see him as a dad. He hug me back and put me on Liam lap.

"Are playing hot potato because first of I don't look like one and I'm not and I'm hungry!" I told Liam. Which ended up making him laugh at me. Why is he laughing this is serious.

I pouted and crossed my arms like a little kid I am.

I got up were I was sitting at and stared at the boys. I was trying to pretend to be like a solider which I did perfectly at.

"Alright you peasants I want you to make sure I get food this whole week and-" I got cut off by something thrown on my face. They started laughing at me probably because the face I made.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I started laughing real hard and fell Dow the ground holding my stomach.

ZAYN P.O.V

We all started laughing when Louis threw the pillow at her it was priceless!

He probably did that because he's the one usually taking orders and being all hype out on us.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Destiny started laughing real loud and fell to the floor holding onto her stomach.

"Dude is she alright?" I said to Harry. I don't know how he handled this last time with her. Poor kid he was to young for a kid to act all sugar rush on him well except Louis.

"Yea she'll be alright. Then after her little laughing she'll pass out." He said laughing at her little sugar rush moment.

"HAHAHHAHA- your so not funny. Peace!" Said Destiny throwing a peace sign and passing out.

"Is she finish?" Said Liam and Niall unison. Louis got up and poke her cheek a couple of times.

"Do I act like this?" Said Louis pointing at Destiny past out on the ground.

"YES!!!!" We all said at the same time. What's up with people saying the same thing at the same time now and days. Well technically is just us saying the same thing actually.

"Geez I'm not that horrible like Tiny!" Said Louis stomping his way to the sofa with Harry next to him.

"Whatever floats your boat kid." I said to him. Although he's the oldest he sure acts like a kid sometimes.

"Kid my ass." Said Louis mumbling.

I got up and went to pick up Destiny. Thank the monkeys from above that I wasn't taking care of her because I would if give up a long time ago. Harry a pro from taking care of Destiny I have give him some points for that.

I put Destiny on her bunk and tuck her in. Aw she still sleeps with a stuff toy animal it's so cute. It was a light blue bunny with long sloppy ears and has a a pink bow. It look kinda old.

I grab her little bunny and went to put it in the washer so it would all be nice and clean, clean.

"Aw look at the Zayn still has a toy!" Said Niall pointing at me. I glared at him. "It's Destiny." I said walking away to the laundry room.

I waited awhile for it to dry up. "Ey mate why are you still up?" Said Liam rubbing his sleepy eyes. Is it that late?

"Uh I'm just washing up something for Tiny." I said sipping some tea so it could help me stay up.

BEEP BEEP!

I grab the bunny and was about to head out till Liam called me.

"That's Destiny's?" Said Liam pointing at the blue bunny I was holding. I chuckled.

"Yea seems that the kid still sleeps with toys." I said walking away to Destiny room.

I open her curtain and she was already awake looking at her iPhone. She turned off her iPhone and turned to me smiling down at her blue bunny.

"Baby blue you found it!" She said wit excitement on her voice. I laugh at her little reaction to this toy of her.

"Night Tiny." I said kissing her cheek. I felt her grabbing my hand and I face to look at her. "Stay please Daddy." She said with a little smile.

I nodded my head and went on her bed to lay down with her. It's still strange for her calling me dad I guess she see me as a father which it's noting bad at all.

I gave her one last night kiss on the cheek and went off to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE! :)

I hope you guys enjoy the story!!!! I'm sorry I hadn't updated for awhile! :( my Internet was cut off so sorry my little darlings!

So yea Destiny see Zayn as a father!
-blahwatever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 7.3K 76
Emily is a 12-year-old girl that has a bad past. She lives in an adoption center and she has been for what seems like forever. Then, One Direction c...
338 3 9
One. Direction. For the past two months theses two words have been on my mind. It has been two months since I have found out about one direction. Sin...
3.4K 63 44
I had one chance. One chance to escape the hell in which I was living. One chance to break away from the life I never wanted in the first place. One...
319K 5.3K 21
I wasn't always like this. I used to be happy. I used to be the popular girl and I used to smile. But I was an entirely different person now. Life ha...