All's Fair In Love And War

By A_Stressed_Author

I always end up with the short straw. I'm the younger sister. I was captured by pirates when I was younger. A... More

An Unexpected Suprise
The Dreaded A/N
TV Love...Ew
Why Are Mixers A Thing?
Why You So Obsessed With Me?
I Hate People
The Unnamed Watcher
SOME People!
And Then There Were 19
That Was Monumentally Stupid
They're Perfect For Each Other
Something New
Sitting In A Corner
Meeting My Stalker
Concussion?
Assumptions
Charlena
A Little Change
Distracted
He's Basically My Brother
Teasing And Hair-Braiding
Goofing Off
The Hunt
Will Solace
Nico Finally Opens Up
A/N- Not a Chapter, Sorry
The Basement
PSA
Keeping An Eye Out
The Cherry Tree
Attacked
The Sound of Music
Mystery Guitar Man
Black is the Color of My True Love's Hair
Look At the Stars, Tell Me What Do You See?
I Try
I Won't Say I'm in Love
The First Date
Sweet and Sour
The Interrogation (My Friends are Insane)
Possibly The Weirdest Day of My Life
Rebellious Teenage Actions
Stormy Seas
Thank the Gods (But Not Zeus)
The Last Straw
When It's Crunch Time...
An Unorthodox Situation
An Announcement
I Stand For Percy Jackson. If You Do Not, You. Will. Not. Stand. Long.
Announcement #2
It's Time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-Duel!
The Passing of an Era
Our Next Chapter Together
RA/IC Announcement
Last Note

A/N Confession Time

2.4K 55 194
By A_Stressed_Author

I will probably lose readers for this, but seeing as it directly pertains to this story, I'm going to inform you all anyway. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING AND ONLY COMMENT WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT THROUGH FULLY!

*deep breath* I'm not going to actually write Nico's relationship. I respect Rick's writing, so he is gay, and he will pick a guy in the end, but I will not go into depth other than to name that character.

There is a reason, and here is the part I fear will lose me readers.

I don't support the LGBTQ+ community.

As a Christian, I believe that being gay, lesbian, pan, trans, or any of those other things are sins.

This doesn't mean I'm homophobic, because homophobia is the physical fear of gay people. Nor am I transphobic. I don't hate gays and I think gays can still be in heaven, in fact I know of a man who for sure will be in heaven, despite being gay. I do not remember his name, unfortunately. I believe it is Scott. He will be in heaven, because he actively works against his feelings for men and physically chooses to live his life alone.

The problem with this whole thing is that Christians put the sins listed above on this pedestal, but they're just as bad as the sins I commit every day.

If you wish to find the reason I think one of these sins is in fact a sin, please message me privately and I will explain my views. But please, don't message me just to scream about me being a hater and a hypocrite.

That's another thing entirely. The world tells Christians not to be haters, then yell and scream and shun them when they calmly (or non-calmly, as I know there are those Christians out there) state their views, acting the part of the hater themselves.

Now I'm done explaining, this is my view. I will not judge you for yours. If you want to know more about my religion, please message me, I'd be MORE than happy to explain what I believe.

Thanks for reading this, have a great day.

~BananaBrain (as Ihrschatz0307 calls me), Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.4K 42
she shouldn't be here. she really, really shouldn't be here. but when a goddess saves your life and asks for something in return, you can't really d...
2.1K 35 22
Just a solangelo fic TW/ Drugs/smoking, drinking, eating disorder, child abuse, trauma, talks of rape, self harm, suicidal tendencies, a lot of swear...
412K 14.5K 155
Hey you... Do you have a watch? What time is it? No, no, not your normal watch. Your FABULOUS one. Oh my, look at the time, it's the hour of demigods...
2.4K 70 22
I'm Alexis. You don't remember me. Nobody ever does. I'm Percy Jackson's sister. Yeah. THAT Percy Jackson. I'm sure you've heard of him. Tall, muscul...