shut up you spork «phan au»

By squipsquash

Phan au - Will put trigger warnings at top of chapter - i rated this mature. can't remember why. check the tr... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
;-; dont hurt meh
NOT A NEW CHAPTER. PSA.

3

3.6K 210 232
By squipsquash

Content Warning: strong language, anxiety

A/N: :)

Enjoy!

_                                                                     _

«Dan's POV»

"Daniel Howell?" the teacher asked. "Is there a Daniel Howell?"

I raised my hand up shyly. "Here."

She smiled. "Come up here, Daniel. I do believe you are new; why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself?"

I felt a lump in my throat and I shook my head. "N.. no I- uh..." Damn you, social anxiety.

"It's okay," she said, "you can stay in your seat."

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I gulped. How do I explain? How do I say I can't speak in front of a large amount of people? Oh wait; I can't, because I'm in front of a large amount of people. My cheeks went completely red and my eyes started to sting with tears as I hung my head down and shook it. "N-no thank you."

She let out a worried sigh and continued to take role call.

Most people think I'm confident, but I'm not. I can talk to most people with ease...

...if I know them.

Otherwise, I freeze up and can't do or say anything. Social anxiety: a very sucky feeling

>•<

At lunch, I quickly passed through the lunch line, grabbed my food, and sat at an empty table. I stirred the macaroni around my bowl, not daring to take a bite of the school's poison, but knowing I'd have to eventually.

I didn't know anyone at all here yet. No one introduced themselves to me. So, I decided to message Phil.

»«Skype Chat»«

Dan

Phil

Philu-Senpai?

Dan-kun?

I'm all alone at lunch

Me 2
Twinning

You Spork

:)

So I guess we're not at the same school then...

You never know; maybe we're just far out of sight from each other

If that's the case, come look for me then.

Ok
I'm looking
I don't see you
Hmm
What side of the cafeteria are you on?

Back left
There's a sign that says 'Don't leave trash on the table! Thanks a minion!'
Ugh barf so cheesy

We have one of those at our school
Except it's a hand drawn version by a student

This one is hand drawn

Are we...?

Omg Phil go to the center of the cafeteria

Ok
That's where the trash bin is anyways

«Dan's POV»

I stood up with my tray. I had barely eaten the noodles, but I had devoured my apple as I had been so nervous while chatting with Phil.

What if we were in the same school? Would I be able to handle everything? What would I do?

I got up and wandered towards what would be the center of the cafeteria, spotting the trash bins Phil was talking about. Oh my God he must be here, I thought, looking around frantically.

As I was dumping my tray into the bucket, I heard my name get called. "DAN!"

I whipped around and saw Phil.

Holy shit! This is real. This is real. This is happening.

I felt tears of joy begin to well up in my eyes and I dropped the tray, sprinting towards the raven haired boy.

"PHIL!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
487K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...