Kissing In Cars (Mike Fuentes)

By mikesdrugdealer

HAITUS Addison Vera Wren is the lead guitarist for A Day To Remember, she plays and sings along side her best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 10

176 6 0
By mikesdrugdealer

Claire parked in the small parking garage attached to our rather large apartment building. I quickly got out and opened the back door to grab my bags and Mike got out the other side. I walked around to meet him with Claire behind me "it's so good to be home" I looked around at everything, all familiar and Mike smiled down at me.

The three of us walked into our building and into the elevator. I pushed the button for the eighth floor and we were moving.

"Dakota finally came to get his stuff last week" Claire said once the elevator doors closed.

"Seriously? It took that long?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

She laughed a little "yeah, you'll never guess who he's back with?"

"Janelle I'd assume" I started laughing. Janelle was Dakota's girlfriend before me, who he also cheated on me with.

"So Dakota's you're ex boyfriend, right?" Mike asked as the elevator stopped and opened.

"Yeah" I pulled my bag onto my shoulder more and we walked out of the elevator "he was such a waste"

We started down the hallway with dark red walls and a long brown rug laying on the floor "why'd you stay with him so long then?" Mike asked.

"Companionship, something to miss while I was on the road" I shrugged "but that was when we first started going out, once I made more for myself I guess I just didn't have the heart to break up with him"

"Makes sense sorta" we stopped at our door and Claire had to dig for her key.

"Sorta?" I looked up at Mike.

"Just, if you weren't happy I don't get why you wouldn't of gotten out of the relationship" I laughed a little and intertwined both our free hands.

"Well, lucky for you, I don't like to break hearts" he looked down at me and smiled.

"Found it!" Claire exclaimed and I turned my attention back to her. She unlocked and opened the door, and walked in. I smiled and pulled Mike in quickly.

"Welcome!" I turned to him with my arms now in the air as if I'm modeling my home.

He looked at me and smiled so big it made my heart flutter "it's cute"

I took him by the hand again and led him to our very open living room. One big, sectional, leather couch took up the corner farthest from our front door. We walked across the dark, wood floor and I opened the large curtains covering a whole half of the wall lined with windows.

"This is what I love most about our apartment" I told him, staring out at the magnificent view we have of the city.

"Wow" he said.

"Yeah, it's even more beautiful at night" I watched out the windows for a few seconds before spinning around and walking out of the living room. We walked into our kitchen to find Claire and I set my bags on the island next to my sphinx cat, Charlie. I picked him up and held him tight to my chest.

When I turned to Mike he stepped back a little and started laughing "holy shit, I thought you were holding a turkey" Claire started laughing behind me.

"Don't be mean to him" I pet the top of his head and he started to purr "this is Charlie"

"He looks like a little alien" Mike chuckled and scratched Charlie's back "so this is your pet?"

"I have three more" I said excitedly and set Charlie back on the island next to my bag "is Gizzy in her cage?"

"Yeah" Claire nodded "and Luna hadn't ate her food before I left so check on that"

"okay" I smiled at Mike "come with me" I grabbed my bags and started down a small hallway. I stopped at the second door and turned the handle; inside a cage, in the middle of my room sat the tan, fuzz ball I call Gizmo.

I walked over to let my Pomeranian out of her cage but Mike was staring at something else "no fucking way."

"Oh yeah, snakes don't creep you out, right?" I asked standing up fully with Gizzy in my arms.

His eyes were locked on the giant tank taking up almost half of my bedroom wall. Inside were my two pride and joys, my two pythons.

"No, not at all this is sick" he looked down at me with such bright eyes. I laughed and set Gizmo back on the ground.

"Wanna hold one?" I walked over and he quickly followed.

"I can hold one?" He looked like a little kid, it was so cute.

"Of coarse" I took the four rocks that sat on top of the cover off, then the cover.

The gray female, Luna instantly poked her head out and I reached in to carefully take her our. She slithered up and rested over my shoulders, her tongue poking out around Mike "this is Luna" I gently pushed her head down so I could reach in and pull up the smaller, male, albino "and this is stitch"

Mike took him and set him over his shoulders like I had Luna "this is fucking awesome"

"I'm so glad you like them, I have to take a picture" I said happily and pulled my phone out.

Mike leaned down a little so he'd be in the shot and kissed my cheek. I was already smiling wide because I was so happy and took the picture.

We looked at the picture, each snakes head poking in at a different angle, Mike's hand held the opposite side of my neck. I loved it.

"We are cute" I turned and kissed his lips quickly. He smiled and bent down more so I couldn't pull away, his hand moved to the back of my neck, just above Luna.

"We are very cute" he spoke deeply against my lips.

I stepped back a little and took Luna off my shoulders "you wanna take a shower?"

"I do" he smirked and I set Luna back on the rock she was on. I took Stitch from Mike and set him back in as well.
I put the cover on and he helped me set on the rocks before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me hard.

It took my breath away at first but soon I was pulling his hoodie and shirt off. He went for my sweatpants but I stopped him "let's go to the bathroom first" I walked out of my room and ran right into Claire "oh shit, hi" I laughed.

"Where are you in such a rush to?" She asked with a smirk.

"Shower" I pulled Mike across the hall and shut the door behind us.

"I'm gonna go walk your dog!" Claire yelled from the other side of it as Mike pushed me up against the door.

"I love youu" I laughed as Mike wasted no time sucking on my neck.

"Yeah, yeah you too" I tugged at Mike's hair as Claire walked away and he looked up at me with a devilish smirk.

"You couldn't wait till she left?" He just shook his head and quickly tugged off my sweater.

"I can't help it" he bit his lip when he stood up fully and looked down at me "you're so sexy"

"Even in my sweatpants?" I giggled and pulled him closer by sticking my fingers in his belt loops.

He chuckled and nodded "oh, yes darling"

I pulled him back down to me after his pants and boxers fell to the floor, and he took off my pants.

I hardly pulled away from him to start the shower, he kissed gently down my shoulder as I did.

I stepped into the tub and Mike followed but then jumped back "ow, why's it so hot?"

"Shit! I'm sorry!" I quickly turned more cold water on "I like my showers hotter than a normal person should" I laughed awkwardly.

He chuckled and stepped back in, closing the curtain behind him "it's okay, I just wasn't expecting it"

I stepped closer once he was in and wrapped my arms around his waist "you're Mexican, aren't you suppose to like things hotter?" I smirked and he kissed my neck as I talked.

"That's why I'm with you" he smiled against my skin.

"Ah, I see" I tangled my fingers in his hair and he pressed me to the cool wall "you only like me for my looks"

"That's not true" he stood to his full hight and held my face in his hands "you're beautiful, yes. But I like you because you're probably the sweetest person I've ever met and you're personality is so cute. You always seem so happy and positive, so it's like I can't be in a bad mood around you.." He was babbling on as both of our hair was getting flattened down by the water "..I don't know, there's a lot of reasons I like you"

"How do you go from being so dominate and about to tear me apart, to this sweet thing telling me his feelings, so fast?" I looked up at him with an adoring smile.

I couldn't tell if it was the shower but his cheeks got even redder so I just got on my tip toes to kiss him. He laughed a little and I pulled away to speak "now fuck me Mikey"

He licked his lips and spun me around so my back was to him, my soaking hair fell down my back. I heard him moan under his breath so I looked back but he held my chin and turned my head the other way "don't look back until I say" I lost my balance a little at how deep his voice was "spread your legs." He growled right in my ear and I did as told.

He roughly grabbed the back of my thigh and held it up. He used his other hand to hold up his member, slowly sliding himself in.

"Lemme see your hands up on the wall baby girl" I felt a strong sting on my asscheek and a loud smack echoed through the bathroom. I moaned when he spanked me, but my hands went up to press flat against the wall in front of me "good girl" his hand went to hold my hip and he began to rock into me.

My hands balled into fists against the wall as I let out small whimpers. The faint sound of smacking continued so fill the room, Mike's hips met my ass with each thrusts and my moans seemed to be in competition with the sound.

"Fuck-harder Mike!" I managed to get out but wasn't quite sure if I meant it.

Before I had time to think about it I was whipped around and my feet were dangling behind him. He slammed even harder into me and I couldn't help but come undone. I clung to him tight as I did, my nails dragged down his back worse than I knew they ever had.

"Ah-fuck" he hissed, but didn't let up. He wasn't finished with me.

I threw my head back and I didn't even bother to try and keep it down. My mouth hung opens as I couldn't control any profanities or potential screams coming out.

I barely opened my eyes to look down and see Mike watching me carefully. Soon I came over the edge again and this time he stopped and let me fall limp in is arms "I haven't finished yet" I gave him a knowing look and sank down to my knees.

I was completely warn out, but I wasn't going to stop. I took his length and instantly started to suck. When I looked at the sight above me I moaned against his throbbing cock, his eyes were rolled back and he was obviously tired. The water rolled over his muscly arms and chest.

I started to bob my head when he unexpectedly came in the back of my throat, causing me to choke and pull back "f-fuck" he said shakily and held himself up.

I go up from my knees and he helped steady myself on my shaky legs "god, you're incredible"

He smiled and kissed my forehead we stood there, letting the hot water fall over the both of us.

We eventually showered. Mike didn't bring anything in with him so I laughed when he had to use my coconut shampoo and body wash "you smell so pretty" I joked when we got out and walked over to a small closet to grab us both a towel.

"I know I do" he flipped his wet hair  over his shoulder and I laughed even harder.

We walked out of the bathroom, I poked my head out first to make sure Claire wasn't back yet. With my towel wrapped around my whole body and Mike's around his waist, we went back into my room to get ready for the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 370 26
Tony's 5 year marriage comes to a quick end when he comes home to find his wife, Charlotte, in bed with his best friend and band mate, Mike Fuentes...
3.8K 251 27
Kellin is in a bad relationship when he meets Vic. When the relationship turns sour, will Kellin survive his inner demons or will Vic be there to res...
44.3K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...
150K 3.7K 31
Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parents though. Faith, an outgoing, sassy girl...